No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does.
81. “I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.” - Bill Cosby
82. “The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.” - Hasidic Proverb
83. “Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.” - Peter F. Drucker
84. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” - Wayne Gretzky
85. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” - Dr. Seuss
86. “I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.” - Pablo Picasso
87. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
88. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” - Robert Brault
89. “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.” - Albert Einstein
90. “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” - Benjamin Franklin
91. “Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” - Thomas Edison
92. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” - Confucius
93. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” - Winston Churchill
94. “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
95. “Great thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind, but great actions speak to all mankind.” - Theodore Roosevelt
96. “You make a living by what you earn; you make a life by what you give.” - Winston Churchill
97. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” - Lao Tzu
98. “What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog.” - Dwight D. Eisenhower
99. ”Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great makes you feel that you, too, can become great.” - Mark Twain
100. ”Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed. In the second, it is opposed. In the third, it is regarded as self evident.” - Arthur Schopenhauer
Almost the weekend everyone! It's been a busy week but I have a full and wonderful weekend planned and I'm looking forward to it.
Today will be a few errands, a run with the dogs, cleaning house and then it's open for discussion.
I hope you all have a great day.
Joe, my thoughts are with you as they have been everyday