GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#907898 - 08/15/13 02:25 AM You know you are an avid adventure gamer when,,,
hamer Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Saskatchewan, Canada
I am playing Scorpio Ritual again and I noticed that when Sylvie is on Gozo...she has a small conversation with another girl..the conversation has nothing really to do with the game,.,..it is a cameo from Nikki ( Art of Murder) lol ...Has anyone noticed things like this from other games?

#907936 - 08/15/13 08:50 AM Re: You know you are an avid adventure gamer when,,, [Re: hamer]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Perhaps it isn't strictly related, but now I'm thinking irresistibly of the omnipresent Koko Kringles chocolate bars in many of the Nancy Drew games.

Also, the character Sonny Joon "appears" in a great many of the games, usually as an ex-employee of wherever Nancy is at that moment. His crazed journals hold so many secrets... lol

#908071 - 08/16/13 02:43 AM Re: You know you are an avid adventure gamer when,,, [Re: hamer]
Butcher Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Larnaca, Cyprus
Well in Hitman Absolution you can also find characters from other games as Easter Eggs (Kane and Lynch).

R.I.P Cliff Burton

#908120 - 08/16/13 10:15 AM Re: You know you are an avid adventure gamer when,,, [Re: Butcher]
hamer Offline
Settled Boomer

yes easter eggs are fun in a game...but sometimes there are just things that are there..

#908126 - 08/16/13 10:33 AM Re: You know you are an avid adventure gamer when,,, [Re: hamer]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
I just remembered one! In a switchabout to the instance you mention, hamer, Sylvie herself makes an appearance in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer. She's to be found seated outside a cafe, and has some dialogue with Nicole.

#908128 - 08/16/13 10:43 AM Re: You know you are an avid adventure gamer when,,, [Re: hamer]
hamer Offline
Settled Boomer

LOL...nice!!! I never noticed that one.....

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (lynthorpe, oldmariner, Kayc, kjos, BobH, scampy, Flo NS, 1 invisible), 60 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp
8542 Registered Users