Haroula has a collection of birds. Sixteen of them! Albatross, canary, chicken, cuckoo, falcon, goose, grebe, magpie, martin, parrot, phoebe, puffin, shrike, skylark, thrush, and toucan.
They all roost on a very long bar in an aviary. But birds are funny creatures and they are only comfortable when arranged in their established pecking order. From the following clues, can you determine this order? Left and right refer to our left and right as we look at them.
1. No two birds sit next to each other if their names share a common letter.
2. The grebe sits at the far left, and the parrot sits at the far right.
3. The skylark is the only bird between the phoebe and the puffin.
4. The falcon sits to the immediate left of the thrush.
5. The martin is the only bird between the cuckoo and the goose.