GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 5 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#921794 - 10/31/13 10:25 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting - Updated [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Carrie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: San Francisco area, Calif.
Game or not... it's good to be here at our worldwide GameBoomers Halloween party (as I sit here at the kitchen table listening to Art Bell's Spooky Matter Halloween Ghost Stories Show on SiriusXM). And we still have the Days of the Dead (Dias de los Muertos) to keep the spooky feeling going for a couple of days more. Jackpumpkin

#921802 - 11/01/13 12:07 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting - Updated [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Terri824 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Texas
Wonderful! I can't wait to finish the download and get started on the game. Thanks.
ghost

#921814 - 11/01/13 03:56 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting - Updated [Re: Terri824]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Yahoo !!!! broccoli broccoli broccoli

#921884 - 11/01/13 01:42 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting [Re: Darleen03]
mcc Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Michigan
Darleen,
I thought it was a demo but the setup doesn't install anything.

From The Matrix

#921943 - 11/01/13 07:19 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting - Updated [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Terri824 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi. I got an ophthalmic migraine shortly after downloading the game so I still haven't checked it out. I do see that I have an icon "A Halloween Haunting" on my desktop. I'll give it a try in a bit.
Terri wave

#921945 - 11/01/13 07:51 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting - Updated [Re: Terri824]
Darleen03 Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Northeast NJ
Its not a demo or to me a trailer...

Its like 4 minutes of the game with Nigel sitting at the ouija board asking questions..Which you have to click on different questions to ask the board..

GameBoomers
"Games Are More Enticing Because Of Our "MaG"nificent Efficient Radiant Site"

#921975 - 11/02/13 01:07 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting - Updated [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
I notice that the "BUY GAME" choice is no longer on the website. Was the download just a "trailer"?
If so, where can I buy and download the FULL version? Very confusing !
Sandy

#922001 - 11/02/13 09:34 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting - Updated [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
The game was never available yet, it was a short interactive trailer.

You will be able to buy it within the next few days.

#922022 - 11/02/13 11:18 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting - Updated [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
mom of 2 Offline
Settled Boomer

is it still not out?i keep getting a message that I,m not log on.so I have a chance to ask.thank you for being there for us.

#922029 - 11/02/13 11:59 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting - Updated [Re: mom of 2]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Hi mom of 2, I do not believe that the game is available yet. Hopefully it will be ready in a few more days. smile

#922034 - 11/02/13 12:29 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting - Updated [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Terri824 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Thanks Ana. It was a cute diversion. We certainly don't want to rush Jonathan. No doubt it's going to be great fun when he does release the game. I'm certainly willing to wait a little longer.
Terri ghost2

#922082 - 11/02/13 04:35 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting - Updated [Re: Terri824]
Darleen03 Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Northeast NJ
I don't think we have any choice, Terri.. lol

GameBoomers
"Games Are More Enticing Because Of Our "MaG"nificent Efficient Radiant Site"

#922159 - 11/03/13 03:27 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting - Updated [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
meryl Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Wales
The announcement of the Halloween Haunting and delay again to the release of The Last Crown affected me in a different way to that which it seems to have affected most people here.
I fully appreciate Jonathan and the team may have no choice and I don't feel anything against them, only admiration and thanks for the splendid games they have produced.
However, that announcement for me was a tipping point. I no longer look forward to the game with the thrilled anticipation I had. I've sort of written it off. Yes, I'll probably buy it if it comes out but I'm not looking out for it.
I feel very much the same way if I delay a meal for too long. I "get past it" and no longer feel hungry.

#922172 - 11/03/13 06:38 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting - Updated [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
seagul Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Germany
You have to pay for everything you get - and it isn't money alone you have to pay.
If i need to pay with waiting, sobbing, wailing for a wonderfull game like Lost Crown and the Dark Fall games, it's ok with me. I'm ready to give my best sighs.

#922187 - 11/03/13 09:39 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - The Halloween Haunting - Updated [Re: seagul]
TJL Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Finland
Waiting without a schedule or a given release date isn't that bad. But giving empty promises is. We loyal Jonathan Boakes fans have patiently waited for years for the Crown trilogy to complete. Last spring finally gave us a schedule and the release date for the second act. Then it was taken from us but for good reasons we could understand and accept especially when we were promised to get something to comfort us - The Halloween Haunting. But then the Halloween came - and went. We got tricked - all we got was lousy 3 minutes ending the same way every time no matter what we choose to ask. I wonder if we will ever see that Halloween Haunting now when the time went by already. It could have been a big hit and boost for the Crown Trilogy. Now the full potential is lost forever. I advertised this Halloween Haunting to my two friends who have never been playing serious adventure games before. I did that because The Lost Crown is without any doubt the best adventure game I have ever played and I have played tons of them. Now my friends also got disappointed and unfortunately I came part of that due to listening empty promises. I could never believe to this kind of scam we see now.

Page 5 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 >

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (UruKat, Draclvr, Cathy1, CanukDenis, Marian, Chief, Pokey, 1 invisible), 77 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users