GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 10 of 13 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 >
Topic Options
#925934 - 11/22/13 09:53 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BubbaJake Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Illinois
I have read a bunch of things here about Blackenrock? an interactive trailer or demo. I can't find a demo and barely a trailer anywhere. Am I looking in the correct place? I thought there would be a smallish game we could purchase, can't find that either. Is there any word on when the FULL game will be released. I give up on the Halloween game, that's over for me. I'm really ready for one of Mr. Boakes' full creepy games. Thank you.

#925940 - 11/22/13 10:09 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Hi Bubba,

Blackenrock *is* the Halloween game -- it was renamed. smile There's no demo as such, just a short interactive trailer (which I can't find a download link for, so perhaps it's been removed?). The full game is still being worked on, no definite release date yet.

#925950 - 11/22/13 11:31 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
The interactive trailer was removed. Jonathan is working on polishing the final game which grew in size and then he will release it.

#925960 - 11/22/13 12:44 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
judith Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Thank you very much Ana. Looking forward to buying this.

#925965 - 11/22/13 01:07 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: judith]
Karras Offline
Shy Boomer

I'm a bit confused now ... so is there not going to be an "any day" (was Halloween game) now $5 Blackenrock release to tide us over until the final game or is the final game now a full game that will be called Blackenrock?

I seem to have missed the Interactive trailer thing, was that a web based game or was that the $5 game?

Sorry for questions but I really am confused about this, wish there was an official announcement, no disrespect to you Ana, thanks for the info you can provide cool

#925979 - 11/22/13 01:46 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

Actually everything has pretty much been covered throughout the thread. Unless I have a written in stone release date I will not be making a formal announcement because if it doesn't pan out people will be complaining.

There will be a Blackenrock (formally known as Halloween Haunting) release prior to the Last Crown release and it will cost 5 dollars. It was to be a short little fun game, but it ended up being much bigger than originally planned hence the delay.
There was an demo/interactive trailer but it was taken down.

Hope that helps.

Ana wave

#925981 - 11/22/13 01:50 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Karras Offline
Shy Boomer

Thanks Ana, all is clear here now ... I'm sure the information is in the thread but maybe it all got a bit too fragmented for my brain laugh

#926393 - 11/24/13 05:08 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: Karras]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
TWO "Jonathan" games to look forward to now is wonderful !!!! laugh laugh laugh

#926396 - 11/24/13 05:17 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

Agreed Mad! grin

#926470 - 11/25/13 12:59 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BubbaJake Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Illinois
Thanks Rushes!

#928122 - 12/05/13 10:19 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BubbaJake]
old lady Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: cornwall england
I have just seen Jonathan un the shop and he tells me it will be out before Christmas

#928137 - 12/05/13 10:57 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

Thanks old lady.

Ana wave

#928145 - 12/05/13 11:39 AM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Butcher Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Larnaca, Cyprus
Thanks for the update!

R.I.P Cliff Burton

#928171 - 12/05/13 03:31 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: old lady]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Originally Posted By: old lady
I have just seen Jonathan un the shop and he tells me it will be out before Christmas

Fantastic !! Thanks, old lady bravo

#928669 - 12/07/13 08:12 PM Re: Before The Last Crown is Discovered - Blackenrock (Updated Title) [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Karras Offline
Shy Boomer

Hi there Old Lady, are you Nanny Noah and are those rumours of you and Bob Tawney getting back together again true? also I hope you are still giving your dog "George" nice long walks on the beach smile

Seriously, good news ... I'm pretty starved of new games to play here just now and this adventure sounds like it will be fun to play over the Christmas holidays.

Page 10 of 13 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 >

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
3 registered (stevefox, kjos, Sassy), 69 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
RibaSoma, Gey, Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis
8497 Registered Users