GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#922262 - 11/03/13 04:51 PM Re: Happy Birthday MrEno and JKEerie [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
auntiegram Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: northern Wisconsin
birthday birthday birthday

Happy Birthday!! Have a wonderful day and may your wish come true!!

rah
Nan

#922265 - 11/03/13 05:17 PM Re: Happy Birthday MrEno and JKEerie [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
JKEerie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: WNY
Thank you all for the birthday wishes! My one wish was for a win by my football team...but they blew the game in the second half. At least my college teams won yesterday! And I close on a new house tomorrow...a very expensive gift for myself. Thanks again to one and all!

#922284 - 11/03/13 11:16 PM Re: Happy Birthday MrEno and JKEerie [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Congrats on your new home and sorry for the teams loss.

#922329 - 11/04/13 07:46 AM Re: Happy Birthday MrEno and JKEerie [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Winfrey Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: The Country
Sorry I missed your birthdays ...hope you had Great Days. Bellated Happy Birthxay

#922391 - 11/04/13 01:20 PM Re: Happy Birthday MrEno and JKEerie [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Lotus777 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Oregon
Sorry I missed your day, both of you!! I hope you had the Happiest of birthday's, respectively!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
18 registered (family, Draclvr, exalthim2, ergggo, BrownEyedTigre, Darleen03, looney4labs, Koala, 2 invisible), 57 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse
8541 Registered Users