GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#96014 - 05/14/02 12:39 PM NAUTILUS: Where's that doggone dynamite???
qtPAT2t Offline
Settled Boomer

I'm in the Technical Room, I'm looking at the lighted desk... the dynamite is supposed to be in an "open drawer, second from the bottom right"... I've looked high, low and everywhere in between and cannot find that darned dynamite!! Can anyone tell me where it is? Thanks!! eek

#96015 - 05/14/02 03:28 PM Re: NAUTILUS: Where's that doggone dynamite???
Bert Jamin Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: zoetermeer, zuid holland, the ...
It is not in the lightened desk drawer. Look at the dark drawers in the dark corner of the room. Even if you know which drawer it is in, it still is hard to find. First of all because it's far to dark (which goes for almost all the game). The second thing is that you have to place the cursor on the very exact place to see it change into the hand cursor to pick up the dynamite (which also goes for almost all the game)! Sighhhh... mad

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
16 registered (hagatha, cazziejoe, chrissie, BubbaJake, Draclvr, judith, Ana_Wolf, CanukDenis, connie, 1 invisible), 98 Guests and 27 Spiders online.
Newest Members
123pazu, dawnmann, Colour, Carhurl, Shelley1966
8417 Registered Users