GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#96721 - 05/20/02 11:11 PM Amber,Journeys Beyond
Duststorm Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: South Lake Stevens,WA.
I have progressed to the point that I have put the headphones on. This led me to Maggies room.I went thru the mirror and into the room with the radio. I have explored three rooms.I seem to be going around in circles now. I can't get any farther.I can't get out of the rooms.
I could use a walkthru but I think it would be more interesting to ask you "Boomers" who have played this game to get me going again. Thanks.

#96722 - 05/21/02 05:59 PM Re: Amber,Journeys Beyond
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
If you have already been in the kitchen, bedroom and dining room, then you should be ready for the radio/door puzzle. Listen carefully to the radio and they will say something about tuning to a new station at 7:00. You can move the hands on the clock by opening and shutting the doors.

Hopefully that will get you started again, if not, just yell.....

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
16 registered (BrownEyedTigre, Darlene, Barb, Karsten, Jfi, manxman, auntiegram, Draclvr, Kaki's Sister, 1 invisible), 85 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ctillis, GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj, RebKean
8494 Registered Users