GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#97117 - 05/25/02 02:41 PM riven-stuck again
bigmamma1 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: florida
thanks to a reminder from dee. i got out of the last fix i was in very nicely. now i am in age 233, the room with the cage and the linking books to the 5 islands. i have the red light in the powering generator glowing. when i click on any of the linking books, i get a picture of the rotating sphere on an island, the hand comes up, click on it, then it tells you to change disks. then another book comes up- it is always the book to the 233rd age again, then change back to disk 5, ect. cant seem to get out of this place-is there a trick to it? what haven't i done?
thoroughly stumped. rolleyes

#97118 - 05/25/02 06:13 PM Re: riven-stuck again
MacDee Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Battle Creek, Michigan
When you arrive at Prison Island mamma, back away from the book and note the button on the floor. If you click on the book, you'll just go back where you came from. wave

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (Agustin Cordes, monbron, connie, kjos, cailyn, curly, Jarkeld), 66 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes
8539 Registered Users