GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#97295 - 05/27/02 04:29 AM SCHIZM: Who needs oil???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Could someone explain how the task to get oil is initiated? I've read conflicting stories. Does someone in the temple request oil (a priest)? Or do you just magically know to go to the living island place and visit the oil machine? I am having the problem another user had back in February I think. I've completed everything in the temple and opened the door to Bosch's tunnels and placed the lens in the statue. So there Hannah and Sam are ... and I know from the walkthroughs that someone is supposed to want some oil, I've seen the symbols in the temple room relating to the oil, and I've even trekked over to the pear shaped oil machine, but it does nothing yet and no one is there. Who wants the oil??? The fact that I just went through the entire registration process here and am typing this at 2:30am should give some indication of my current level of frustration. :-)

#97296 - 05/27/02 09:54 AM Re: SCHIZM: Who needs oil???
Soren A Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Chevy Chase, MD USA
After Sam leaves the Bosh Tunnels and takes the island ship back to the island where the game begins with Hanna's pod landing, he goes up to the oil container. Just before he gets there, a man comes out of a door and tells him to exchange the pearls for oil. I had trouble getting that guy to appear until I went back a ways (it's been a while since I played this great game) and redid what I had already done. Sam has been carrying those blue pearls since he first appeared in the game on the balloon. You have to find the last pearl.

Soren A

#97297 - 05/27/02 11:22 AM Re: SCHIZM: Who needs oil???
acornia Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Kentucky, USA
And don't forget to click on the nine in the monk's room in the temple first otherwise the guy who comes out of the house might not show up. The monk is the one who wants the oil.

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (Ewil02, bermag45, Chief, Marian, Gimme, oldman, Billy the Kid 64, Chuck M, CanukDenis, BrownEyedTigre), 87 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users