GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#97578 - 06/01/02 08:27 PM REAH
axeman Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Celina,Ohio,USA
I am at the beginning and am stuck already!I cannot find the vase (jug)to give to Jasmine?Any help here?

#97579 - 06/01/02 09:32 PM Re: REAH
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
If I have you in the correct sequence you have the porcelain weight from the pig's trough; you also might take a stroll around the (street) just to locate where things and places (shops, houses, etc) are. If you turn right from the entrance gateway you will see the 3 headed fountain, a couple of two wheel or 4 wheel carts, the MARKET with goods standing around outside and a courtyard to a house you will need to enter soon, and several other places you will be investigating. The jug is in a container (cart?) outside the MARKET. This is the jug you will need to give to the woman.
I suggest you stroll around the street all the way back to the entrance gateway just to familiarize yourself with this town/village/orwhatever. You can walk all the way around that huge building in the center of the town.
Hope this helps.
Love, Betty Lou

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (Mikael, kjos, Marian, BrownEyedTigre, J. King, joanie39, dragonuk44, GIOVANNA LARIOU, mayday_, 1 invisible), 81 Guests and 36 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Wendy, SamCarterX, Challyn20, Poppysmom, shaun9991
8423 Registered Users