GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
REAH #97578
06/01/02 08:27 PM
06/01/02 08:27 PM
Celina,Ohio,USA
axeman Offline OP
Settled Boomer
axeman  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Celina,Ohio,USA
I am at the beginning and am stuck already!I cannot find the vase (jug)to give to Jasmine?Any help here?

Re: REAH #97579
06/01/02 09:32 PM
06/01/02 09:32 PM
Sacramento, CA USA
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer
Betty Lou  Offline
Adept Boomer

Sacramento, CA USA
If I have you in the correct sequence you have the porcelain weight from the pig's trough; you also might take a stroll around the (street) just to locate where things and places (shops, houses, etc) are. If you turn right from the entrance gateway you will see the 3 headed fountain, a couple of two wheel or 4 wheel carts, the MARKET with goods standing around outside and a courtyard to a house you will need to enter soon, and several other places you will be investigating. The jug is in a container (cart?) outside the MARKET. This is the jug you will need to give to the woman.
I suggest you stroll around the street all the way back to the entrance gateway just to familiarize yourself with this town/village/orwhatever. You can walk all the way around that huge building in the center of the town.
Hope this helps.
Love, Betty Lou

I am 'the HAT lady"! and "who loves ya BABY?!"
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (dorish, BrownEyedTigre, ergggo), 268 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users