GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#984324 - Yesterday at 11:49 PM gabriel knight 20th anniversary help
chobits Online   content
Shy Boomer

Hello, Im almost done with this game, and its very spooky/scary/suspenseful.

However, my question is I need a save spot after you have beaten the mummies on day 10. I think I screwed and I've been trying to keep track of the tiles so if anyone has a save for me, that would be awesome.

thx.

#984376 - Today at 10:11 AM Re: gabriel knight 20th anniversary help [Re: chobits]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Hi chobits,

Unfortunately I don't have any saves for this game. Let's wait a while and see if anyone has one that they can send to you. luck

#984380 - Today at 10:34 AM Re: gabriel knight 20th anniversary help [Re: chobits]
LadyCav Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Texas
I was lucky enough to make it through the mummies the first time I tried. But I did get "killed" in one other spot and was given the opportunity to start that part again when Gabriel said "I really don't wanna be dead". Were you not given the chance to try that bit again? I have searched my saved games folders and GOG folders and for the life of me, I cannot find where the saved games are stored on my laptop! What part about the tiles was hard to keep track of? (The two tiles that are stuck give you the sequence for placing them in order from 1 to 12.)

#984398 - Today at 12:43 PM Re: gabriel knight 20th anniversary help [Re: chobits]
oldmariner Online   content
Addicted Boomer

Ladycav here is where you should find the saves for the GOG version at least.

Local disk C/Users/User name/Appdata/local low/phoenix online studios/GK1

The computer maze is so much fun.

Chobits, at what point do you need a save? The snake mound is Day 9, not Day 10.

You can follow the Phil Darke walkthrough on this site. It leads through the day as written.
Clockwise is the door that is visible on the screen. The exit at the bottom unseen is counter clockwise.
Click to reveal..
You need to finish placing all the tiles then go to room 3. Save the game there before placing the rod in room three's tile. Then dodge the mummy in room 3 quickly exiting to room 4 repeat dodge enter room 5. When in room six use the operate icon on the hanging vines. A video gets you to room 7. There you use the rod on the open door to your right. You and Wolfgang auto go to inner ring. Save again and follow Phil's walk through which ends with a video and the start of day 10.

Edited by oldmariner (Today at 02:13 PM)

#984418 - Today at 02:25 PM Re: gabriel knight 20th anniversary help [Re: oldmariner]
chobits Online   content
Shy Boomer

preferrably after you have gotten through the tile placement and escaped destruction by the mummies. does that help?
thx!

#984422 - Today at 02:43 PM Re: gabriel knight 20th anniversary help [Re: chobits]
LadyCav Offline
Settled Boomer

oldmariner,

Thank you! I found the save file. Never would have located them without your help.

chobits,

I have the file you need. Do you still need it? I can PM it to you. It starts at the point where he sees his Uncle Wolfgang for the first time. So it's just after the tiles and the mummies.

#984423 - Today at 02:44 PM Re: gabriel knight 20th anniversary help [Re: chobits]
chobits Online   content
Shy Boomer

oh gosh, yes, please!!!! where do i put the folder to save it at?

#984424 - Today at 02:48 PM Re: gabriel knight 20th anniversary help [Re: chobits]
LadyCav Offline
Settled Boomer

Someone more experienced than I would have to advise you on that.
But I am assuming it's the same place where "oldmariner" advised me to find all the save files.
Will PM you momentarily. smile

edit: PM sent. Look in your "My Place" list.

Edited by LadyCav (Today at 03:00 PM)

#984438 - Today at 04:39 PM Where is Mosley
Addicted Boomer

I can't quite finish this game, Mosley does not show up.
Day 10
Spoke with Mosley made a plan and gave him the tracker
Read note note on desk and newspaper
Put tracking signal under kneeler in cathedral
listened to Malia talk to demon
Got the key from Dr. John
Got the mask and robes put them together
got the money
searched every room
sent the message summoning dr john
Found Grace woke her up put on disguise (wolf)
then auto cut scene starts and no Mosley
What's missing?

#984440 - Today at 04:55 PM Re: Where is Mosley [Re: chobits]
LadyCav Offline
Settled Boomer

oldmariner, did you put the golden snake sceptor under the kneeler next to the signal tracker? Mosely needs it to put into the knothole like you did. You didn't mention it by name and that's all I can think of.

#984441 - Today at 04:56 PM Re: Where is Mosley [Re: chobits]
Addicted Boomer

I'll give that a try because I missed that, thanks

That dit the trick, thank you

Edited by oldmariner (Today at 05:25 PM)

#984469 - Today at 09:09 PM Re: gabriel knight 20th anniversary help [Re: chobits]
chobits Online   content
Shy Boomer

thank you. I have the game on steam, trying to figure where the saves are going to.

#984475 - 59 minutes 26 seconds ago Re: gabriel knight 20th anniversary help [Re: chobits]
Addicted Boomer

Chobits, I thought you said you found the saves. Did Steam put them in a different place?

#984483 - 9 minutes 30 seconds ago Re: gabriel knight 20th anniversary help [Re: chobits]
chobits Online   content
Shy Boomer

no, I did not find the saves. the save I got was from the Gog system, I bought mine on steam. I've never had to find a steam save so its all kind of new.

#984485 - 2 minutes 56 seconds ago Re: gabriel knight 20th anniversary help [Re: chobits]
chobits Online   content
Shy Boomer

okay the gog version did not show up on my steam version so I am guessing they are not compaitable. :/

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (gymcandy1, J. King, sanford, Pandora, chobits, oldmariner, Adam_B, Darlene), 74 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes
8539 Registered Users