GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#98656 - 04/12/02 05:32 PM Arthurs Knights I
Erinus Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Northern Wisconsin USA
I'm playing this game as Bradwen the Celt and having trouble using the interface bar at the bottom of the screen. I can right-click and the bar appears, but there is never a destination in the horse icon bar. I am on Quest 1 and have completed everything at Lucius Villa, St. George's Hill, and the Castle. Next I have to ride to Arden, but of course can't get there because there is nothing pictured in my destination bar. I have ridden on all the roads and can't find Arden forest either. Does anyone have a solution for this problem with the destination bar? Perhaps there is a patch for this game that I don't know about, or is there something else I can do? Thanks in advance.
When old dogs bark, you should listen. (Unknown)

#98657 - 04/13/02 10:54 PM Re: Arthurs Knights I
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
You're so right. It is necessary for a character to mention something, to trigger the destination I believe. When that happens, you'll see you are getting a new destination on the main screen, and there's a sound to alert you to it. After that, it can be accessed from the interface.
"How could drops of water know themselves to be a river? Yet the river flows on."
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (robert gray, family, shroeder, CanukDenis, Space Quest Fan, Haroula, Robert Gault, NDLVR, Marian, flotsam), 71 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
slippery3333, bebek, MatchaZen491, Erik765, Lenora66
8732 Registered Users