GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#99404 - 12/23/03 09:46 AM Re: Black Mirror
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Trouble,

I might have missed something but the sequence should be:

After you finished the puzzle, go down to the catacomb and see that it is dark.
Look at an opening similar to the one upstairs where you inserted the object.
Go back upstairs and take the object from the wall.
Go back down and insert the object on the similar opening in the catacomb. Now there will be light.

If it is not answered above - post again, OK.

#99405 - 12/23/03 09:50 AM Re: Black Mirror
Trouble Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Largo, Florida
I have already figured that out. Now I cannot get the valve to turn even though the lights come on. I keep getting, the valve is stuck.

#99406 - 12/23/03 11:06 AM Re: Black Mirror
wysewomon Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: hunched over my computer
Trouble --

I assume you're talking about after you've fallen into the mine. Leave it. it doesn't do anything else.

WW

#99407 - 12/23/03 05:00 PM Re: Black Mirror
Trouble Offline
Settled Boomer

Then where is the gated door I am supposed to look at. I see the cable but I do not see a lock on the door. Yes, this is in the mine

#99408 - 12/23/03 05:05 PM Re: Black Mirror
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Since you already have the light on and see the live cable. After this the door is going to be seen.
Live cable problem - Pick up all your other inventories but the camera is smashed. See a live cable hanging by the grilled door on the left. DO NOT TOUCH or you die! Click on metal box on the left middle shelf in the other room. You take the wire cutters. Press the red button at the mechanism to cut power. Use the wire cutters on the now dead cable to cut it. Press the red button again to turn on the light.

Open the grilled door - Try to leave but the grilled door is locked. Right click on door and Samuel will note that the key is on the other side. Use the wire cutter on the grill and then click to get the key from the other side. Use key on lock.

#99409 - 12/24/03 02:58 AM Re: Black Mirror
Trouble Offline
Settled Boomer

I am in the sanitorium but I cannot get the nurse to make a phone call for me. I have collected everything outside and have talked to the boiler man. I have been to the graveyard and the rear part of the graveyard. What now? Thanks

#99410 - 12/24/03 09:37 AM Re: Black Mirror
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

I think what is necessary is for Samuel to state that 'I need to see James' Cell'. He says this after talking completely with the boiler man.

Then be sure you have the syringe and have checked the rear part of the graveyard by clicking on all of the clickables. smile

#99411 - 12/26/03 03:20 PM Re: Black Mirror
Trouble Offline
Settled Boomer

Samuel said that he needed to see James cell and I clicked on everything in the graveyard. I have the hammer and syringe but I still cannot get that phone call.
This would be neat game if it weren't for whatevers. LOL

#99412 - 12/26/03 05:45 PM Re: Black Mirror
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Have you clicked on the grilled door left of the nurse's station?

I think and will check if I have a saved game here.

#99413 - 12/27/03 09:05 AM Re: Black Mirror
Trouble Offline
Settled Boomer

Mp/ That is what I have missed/ Thanks

#99415 - 12/28/03 12:54 AM Re: Black Mirror
Trouble Offline
Settled Boomer

I am now stuck in the morgue. I have the symbol and I have seen the dead body and head. Where is the altar on a tower in front of a throne? I tried to go upstairs to find this but I cannot get out out of the morgue.

#99416 - 12/28/03 05:46 AM Re: Black Mirror
tigger Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: England
The altar bit is a cutscene, one of Samuels visions. There are more things to be found in the morgue, think forensic clues smile

Hugs

Tig wave

#99417 - 12/28/03 09:04 AM Re: Black Mirror
Trouble Offline
Settled Boomer

I have talked to the nurse and I have found James dead. I am at the morgue after leaving the lighthouse and have found Dr. Hermann dead. His body is on the table and his head is in the bucket, on the floor. I clicked the symbol into the diary. There is supposed to be an altar rise on a tower in front of a throne. The tower comes up from the green abyss. I tried to leave the morgue so I could look for this tower, but I cannot leave, yet.

#99418 - 12/28/03 09:51 AM Re: Black Mirror
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

The part of the altar-throne is a cutscene that should happen when you click the diary on the symbol.
After the cutscene, just continue in the morgue and the game. You do not need to leave the morgue.

#99420 - 12/28/03 08:24 PM Re: Black Mirror
Trouble Offline
Settled Boomer

The cutscene never did show up in the morgue. I got a blank screen for a few seconds and that was it. Now I cannot get into the cemetary while waiting on the priest. I can go to the cemetary before I enter the church but not after. I have been to the castle,pub,and morgue. But I do not have access to the cemetery.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (samson, Redz, curly, bigbiker2, kjos), 65 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa, marmarmargar, deadbringer
8579 Registered Users