GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#99586 - 04/22/02 10:04 AM Help on The Sacred Mirror of Kofun....
housewife Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Brooklyn, New York
Hello Boomers,

I am at most of the beginning. I met all the shipmates and talked to them. Got my card and so on. When I go to the Datastorge it ask for a CODE and I don't know the CODE. I know how to use this "EDWARD" thing. Does anyone know the Code for the datastorge?

Liz eek

#99587 - 04/22/02 07:49 PM Re: Help on The Sacred Mirror of Kofun....
syd Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Body in California/Heart in Ha...
Hi Liz

I might have found your problem. I checked my notes and have no notation of any code so I loaded in the game. Are you by any chance clicking on the last D in Edward? When you click on that one you get Edward telling you "Disconnect - you need a Code" And then a red code screen comes up - is that what you're seeing? If so the data base is the first D (the one after the E in EDWARD). Try that and I can guarantee that you'll get into the data base.

I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
15 registered (gamegirl280, Draclvr, Haroula, k28d13j11, Iurii, CanukDenis, Gimme, fearlessgirl, Butcher, 1 invisible), 57 Guests and 24 Spiders online.
Newest Members
123pazu, dawnmann, Colour, Carhurl, Shelley1966
8417 Registered Users