GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#99916 - 03/12/03 12:34 PM Re: Rhem
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Rui,

Can you copy and paste here the part of the walkthrough you are trying to do. I lost you somewhere in the walkway building. lol

MaG

#99921 - 03/13/03 10:29 AM Re: Rhem
Rui Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Portugal
I checked, but I haven

#99922 - 03/13/03 10:45 AM Re: Rhem
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Oh gee!

My mail has been not working right for weeks!

I did not send a saved game on my last mail.

Let's see if this where you are:
1. Set the walkway to 3 o'clock position and 6 o'clock position.
2. Go out the tower control room.
3. Go to through other door and down the hallway.
4. Turn around and go down the ladder.
5. Go out the door and you should be at the lower east exit.
6. Go forward a long way until you reach a place that you can go right to an open doorway or go left through a path that is between cliff walls.
7. Take the left path between cliff walls.
8. Go forward, climb the stairs, forward and go down the stairs.
8. Here at the bottom of the stairs, turn left to go under the stairs.
9. You will see a passage under the stairs. Go forward to this passage and find yourself in an enclosed path with a little stream on the right side.
10. Go forward, climb the steps.
11. Take a look on the right, forward into a small balcony and see a building. Remember this place - you need to go back here at close to the end of the game.
12. Turn left, go forward and down the stairs.
13. Turn left and see a purple stand. This is where you want to enter those numbers.

Hope this clear.

MaG

#99923 - 03/13/03 12:18 PM Re: Rhem
Rui Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi MaG

Thanks for your help..this time I understand.. blush

But now I have another problem...after to be in generator building I find a purple button panel, but when I press him doesn´t happen anything...What´s is wrong? I forgot something?

#99924 - 03/13/03 12:36 PM Re: Rhem
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Hi Rui,

I checked the walkthrough you are following.
After the generator building, you went through a wooden door and then another to the outside at a place where things looks destroyed.
There is a purple button panel there.
The walkthrough you are following has a different set of numbers than mine.

---Press L-R 7534 on purple buttons stand to see red elongated oval and a lower case l.

Try that and see if that works.

MaG

#99925 - 03/13/03 02:31 PM Re: Rhem
Rui Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi MaG

You are rigth...with your numbers works with me too...
Thanks for your help.. smile

#99927 - 03/14/03 10:02 AM Re: Rhem
Rui Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi MaG

I walking and walking, but now I have this problem...I´m in the elevator but doesn´t work..I need to go the upper level..but I don´t know why the elevator doesn´t work.. blush

I forgot something?...or to get the power where is the correct path? ,,,I think that is not correct..Maybe I forgot to make something..but in the control panel I don´t find any picuture like it is in WT!!!!!...I´m lost... laugh ..because I pull the lever but....stay always 100%...

#99928 - 03/14/03 10:37 AM Re: Rhem
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Rui,

To get the elevator working, the power must be turned at the generator building. Once you enter the elevator, close door and press button. See if that works.

Recheck that the 100 % electricity panel shows water flow on the right side.

If still doesn't work - Go back to a saved game and redo the steps in the Rhem wt on how to get 100% electricity .

MaG

#99929 - 03/14/03 11:22 AM Re: Rhem
Rui Offline
Settled Boomer

I don´t arrived there.. mad ...There I think I give up the game laugh ...I do wht you says, but I don´t know if is correct in the pipes...?!!!and I don´t understand the control panel.... wink

#99930 - 03/14/03 11:40 AM Re: Rhem
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Oh Rui,

It's up to you, dear. If the game is not fun anymore - You can put it aside and play it later when you think you want to or not play it ever. There's no need to go through with it - you should have fun when you play. smile

In case, you want to continue - we're always here. We will try to get you through. The game is like this until the end. wave

As for the pipes - make the connections just like the pictures at the generator building/Hydroelectric plant and then work the control panel outside.

smile MaG

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (oldbroad, CanukDenis, Koala, BrownEyedTigre, gameho, Barry, 3dobermans, catsmom, J. King, Marian), 62 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Akkad, ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9
8568 Registered Users