GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
sanitarium #111925
09/06/02 06:08 PM
09/06/02 06:08 PM
P
pooh Offline OP
Junior Boomer
pooh  Offline OP
Junior Boomer
P

Who can help me in level 2? wave

Re: sanitarium #111926
09/06/02 06:32 PM
09/06/02 06:32 PM
P
pooh Offline OP
Junior Boomer
pooh  Offline OP
Junior Boomer
P

Sorry I forgot to say level 2 with the electrical cable and the metallic cross in the water? What about the power source (how to destroy?)

Re: sanitarium #111927
09/06/02 07:20 PM
09/06/02 07:20 PM
Mandeville, LA
Hanksdog Offline
Addicted Boomer
Hanksdog  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Mandeville, LA
Give Cross to Priest in church (I'm assumng you went in the building on the same level with the fountain already). I believe you'll get something in return...it's been so long, but I think it's something that will help you open the box outside, (it's next to Dr.s office that has musicbox)...but if you say you think you have to shortcircuit something then , you must have already opened box and put the connection for the water to flow into the fountain....so really if ther is water in the fountain, then all you need to do is give the cross to the priest inside the bulding(get ready for lots of questions like level one).
Let me know if you opened panel and got water into fountain, cause when I did it I had to give cross to priest in church first...Let me know if I've helped?????????Thanks..
Hanksdog wave wave wave

Overheard Titanic "What's the worst that can happen?" Rockafeller.Done Still Life, Myst 4/5 PLAYING NIBIRU, Next "And Then There Were None", RHEM 2.
Re: sanitarium #111928
09/06/02 07:25 PM
09/06/02 07:25 PM
Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Have you repaired the generator yet, Pooh? If you have it working, then just stick the metallic cross on the big green eggs beside the generator, then connect the jumper cable to the cross and turn on the generator.

If the generator is not working, here are the instructions for turning it on from Crash's walkthrough here at GameBoomers: SPOILER
First, talk to 'mother' in the barn. When she throws you out, take the wrench from the ground. Open the tractor's machine. Get the jumper cable. Go back to the shop. Unlock the right door with the key from Dennis. Get the gas canister on the counter. Go to the City Hall. Open the rubber hose beside the pond with the wrench. Go to the beach. Open the car's gas tank cap. Use the hose on it, then use the gas canister to hold the gas. Return to the farm and fill the gas tank of the generator. Use the jumper cable on it. You succeed to repair the generator.

"Once you give up integrity, the rest is easy." Anonymous
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 485 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users