GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
To D'NI-Prison Pressure Plates #104160
08/05/04 07:19 PM
08/05/04 07:19 PM
texas
S
sharper Offline OP
Shy Boomer
sharper  Offline OP
Shy Boomer
S

texas
Can someone tell me how to get the prison doors to open?Which plates do i need to put the stones on? Are they numbered 1-7, as i walk into the caves, or if my back is to the bars? Please help!!

sharon
Re: To D'NI-Prison Pressure Plates #104161
08/05/04 07:40 PM
08/05/04 07:40 PM
Aussiemystic Offline
Settled Boomer
Aussiemystic  Offline
Settled Boomer

Neither. The numbering is scattered across the plates.

To find a map of which plate is which, you need to go up to the office that you reach via the lift. On the desk is a map showing which pressure plate has which number.

Then, in the prison, you need to look through the bars at the row of switches and see which switches have a yellow card above them. Put a rock on each pressure plate corresponding to a switch with a yellow card above it.

The first time you go to the prison you need to put stones on four plates - the two closest to each of the gates. However, when you pull a switch to get through the next gate it will change the combination, so you do need the map and to understand how the puzzle works in order to work the gates again.

Re: To D'NI-Prison Pressure Plates #104162
08/07/04 10:52 AM
08/07/04 10:52 AM
Ontario, Canada
teresa Offline
Settled Boomer
teresa  Offline
Settled Boomer

Ontario, Canada
hi sharper - the pressure plates are not numbered in sequence. I found the numbers and they are with your back to the bars on the left side 4 7 1 in the centre 5 then toward the bars on the left 3 6 2. I dont know if this will help because the plate numbers change but the ones I used were 3 7 4 1. just post if you need more help. playing aura, path of the shell.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 502 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users