GB HOMEPAGE

Phantom of Venice

Posted By: GemmaJessie2

Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 12:48 AM

Need help please at mosaics once I have laid a tile down can I change it and my colours are very confusing two reds and two blacks or is one a dark red and a light black sorry to be so confused help appreciated thanks.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 01:20 AM

Yes, you can click another tile over the tile you want to change and it will be replaced. luck

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 01:41 AM

Do I have to do all four or is one enough

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 02:11 AM

I did all 4 before the bulb was placed on the microscope.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 02:14 AM

Yikes not good at even one ok dokey will keep on plugging.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 07:22 AM

luck GemmaJessie, let us know if you need further help.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 03:45 PM

don't know if u got my previous inquiry not having a good day screwed up my cell phone also. But if I cannot replace a tile does that mean it is correct and when will I know if all four are done correctly. thanks guys
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 03:48 PM

If you can t replace the tile .....You have got it right thumbsup

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 04:14 PM

ok thanks still trying to get the four

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 05:57 PM

You can do it. thumbsup
Posted By: gaily

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 06:25 PM

After each mosaic is complete, Nancy will say something and the camera will pull back so that all four of them are in view. You will get a hand cursor only over the ones left to complete. Hope that helps! Good Luck!!
Posted By: TLC

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 07:44 PM

Thanks, gaily. wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/26/08 02:22 PM

hi still cannot get through these four puzzles my eyesight is not that great to distinguish those colours but will give it another try I will go back to my previous saved game and start again if I don't succeed could you send me a saved game although I do nothave good luck with saved games MaG sent me some for The Awakened and I could not get them to work ok thanks.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/26/08 02:36 PM

Hello Gemma If you eye sight is nt to good this may help .When you put the correct colour in the mosic you cant remove that colour .If it is the wrong colour you will be able to remove it .I hope this helps luck

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/26/08 04:22 PM

GemmaJessie, I will send you a Junior saved game to get you past the mosaic puzzle, with instructions on how to install it. If you manage to solve the puzzle meantime, that's great. wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/26/08 06:24 PM

thanks cannot get the mosaics

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/26/08 06:26 PM

Gemma,

Did you receive the save from Rushes? I'd be willing to play your save and send it back to you. wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/26/08 06:29 PM

GemmaJessie, I sent you a saved game, did you receive it?

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/26/08 08:00 PM

yes I did thanks but now am confused where do I go from here I never had a thermal suit to begin with and I cannot pick the lock left of Colin have tried to go to Casa but cannot get in to dance do I have toget the saphire first thanks. I still have the saved game on my desktop does someone else want to use it if they tell me how I will send it to them thanks.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/26/08 08:09 PM

Check the task list, that'll help you see what's already been done, and what needs to be done next.

Picking the door lock to the left of Colin isn't necessary to progress in the game. smile

Do you have the cat suit in your wardrobe? You can dance any time you like at Club Micio for tips. When you visit the club you must be wearing the full suit.

At Casa dei Giochi you must be wearing your Samantha disguise. Check your task list to see if this part of the game has been completed yet.

luck and have fun.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/27/08 02:05 AM

I don't have the air thermal suit or the cat suit but will go back and look thanks your just the best.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/27/08 02:10 AM

Gemma,

The thermal suit is the cat suit. You get it by dancing at Club Micio in Campo San Polo wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/27/08 03:14 AM

what does the cat suit consist of I have a cat mask, black boots, belt, trousers but when I put it on and go to San Paolo to get into the club nancy says Ican't dance without my suit have put it on to go to both places palazzo and club can't get the combination correct either have the key and the correct number of pushes I know you said you used the keypad but how do I do that sorry for being so dumb.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/27/08 03:22 AM

Gemma,

There's black gloves, black mask, cat's ears, black top, black pants and black boots for the cat suit. wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/27/08 03:27 AM

don't think I have it all but will check haven't seen the ears thanks talk to you tomorrow it's late here in Ontario.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/27/08 03:42 AM

Gemma,

If you got through the dancing, it should all be in the dresser, check each drawer. The ears are easy to miss. Goodnight. wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/27/08 04:11 AM

Hi Got the gate unlocked but cannot get into the warehouse does that mean that I have the complete suit I did not do any dancing y et and can't figure out how to get back to fango's office to check that music box oh well bit by bit thanks people hi tlc.

ok got into the warehouse and am stuck in a room with squares and robots that keep killing me and then when I finally get somewhere go into a room with sliding venetian blinds oh my any help please thanks goodnight

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/27/08 10:27 AM

Hi GemmaJessie,

In order to steal the sapphire you first need to turn off all 4 lasers.

The 4 power circuits, all located in separate rooms, are identifiable by a red Z inside a circle. Find each one, move over it, and a puzzle will open up. Solve the puzzle correctly and 1 laser will shut down.

Do this for all 4 power circuits, and you will be able to return to the sapphire room and take the jewel. luck

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/27/08 01:00 PM

Thanks am in the room with blue sapphire and four circuits with beams surrounding it but not able to get near it and found the ears thanks very much.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/27/08 01:59 PM

You won't be able to get anywhere near the sapphire until you have shut down all of the laser beams protecting it. If you explore the rooms which lead off from the sapphire room you will find the 4 "Z" power circuits to enable you to do this.

Here's a map of the warehouse to help you get your bearings:

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/27/08 02:07 PM

thanks rushes can I assume that each room when I find the circuit leads to a room with venetian blinds which need to be closed I have managed to close two blinds and have saved this game do I go back to the warehouse with the sapphire and follow the above my husband can't even figure this one out and he is a tradesman oh well keep on plugging.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/27/08 02:15 PM

If you've already shut down two of the laser beams, then you're doing great, GemmaJessie! thumbsup

If you now go back to the sapphire room and take a look, you should see that there are only 2 remaining beams to close.

Find those 2 remaining power circuits, shut them down, and the sapphire will be ready to take. luck

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/28/08 03:00 AM

ok will try thanks this is the hardest nancy drew I have played and I have all of them..........

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/28/08 10:13 AM

There are a lot of fast reflex sequences in this ND, that's for sure. Good luck getting through this part, GemmaJessie, you can do it. smile

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/31/08 12:05 AM

Hi: I have not been throughthe dance scene does this make a difference in trying to get the diamond because I cannot get through to the diamond did have two lasers out but now back to none. any help appreciated thanks.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/31/08 12:11 AM

Hi GemmaJessie,

Nancy must have danced at least once, to have earned herself the catsuit - and you wouldn't have been able to enter the warehouse without wearing the full catsuit. So don't worry about it. wink

Would you like me to send you a saved game to get you out of that warehouse with the sapphire? Or will you persevere?

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/31/08 12:22 AM

Please send me a saved game thanks.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/31/08 12:32 AM

On its way to you now. wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/31/08 02:55 AM

Thank you rushes got through but am stuck at Fangos office have lined up pins but door won't open have checked off tasks and have two not done one is to do with a micro dot on pigeons leg and the other one is further on in the game have gone back to fangos office the first time got in but must have missed something am lost again sorry.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/31/08 03:00 AM

If you think you did that lock correctly, maybe Fango is inside the office - maybe.
Double check that the line at the background is aligned with the lines of the pins.
As for the mpigeon's microdot - have you reported to Sophia about catching the pigeon already?
Have you discussed the possibility of the microdot and what to do about checking it?
If so - borrow the microscope and use that with the pigeon's paper.
In Fango's office, check evry active item; also check the file cabinets (the Scopa cards). Double check the laptop.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/31/08 03:08 AM

ok have reported long time ago to Sophia re pigeon don't know about microdot will I still have microdot in inventory can I go back to Fangos office from my saved game and double check there and have four things not checked off have them listed one is must be a reason why keeps music box in file cabinet second is see if combination on microdot fango att'd to pigeons leg opens anything interesting. third keep looking around f's office for help making sense of list found in puzzle box. four figure out significance of numbers on back of flyer. I will keep on trying to get into his office may need your help again thanks.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/31/08 03:39 AM

Quote:
ok have reported long time ago to Sophia re pigeon don't know about microdot

If you reported to Sophia about the paper from the pigeon - Sophia should have mentioned about the microdot. If she hasn't then you must not have read the paper from the pigeon. But since you are way later in the game you must have done so already.

Quote:
will I still have microdot in inventory

If you got the paper from the pigeon - yes - you should have it in inventory.

Gemma - Can I ask that you use punctuation marks on your sentences. I can't honestly state that I am understanding your post since they run together. It will help us if it is clearer. Thanks.

Quote:
can I go back to Fangos office from my saved game and double check there

You can always go back to Fango's office if he's not there. No need to go back to a saved game.

Quote:
have four things not checked off have them listed one is must be a reason why keeps music box in file cabinet

The music box will be after you do the Chinese box.
You need to listen to this and then do the fax machine puzzle.

Quote:
second is see if combination on microdot fango att'd to pigeons leg opens anything interesting.

This will be after the fax machine puzzle.

Quote:
third keep looking around f's office for help making sense of list found in puzzle box.

This will be clear after the fax machine puzzle and then check the cabinet with the scopa cards.

Quote:
four figure out significance of numbers on back of flyer.

That is what you enter to access the fax machine-music box puzzle.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/31/08 04:07 AM

Hi rushes sure appreciate your help I am at the stakeout and have goofed so will try again tomorrow saved game at stakeout so have second chance thanks for all.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/31/08 10:59 AM

Thanks, MaG. kissy

Hi GemmaJessie, that was all MaG's work, not mine. smile Glad you made it to the stakeout, you're doing fine now. Good luck getting through it. You can always go back and re-examine the Italian phrase book if you get stuck. luck

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/01/08 04:06 PM

MaG is good but so are you am stuck at the stakeout will review the italian but am confused everytime I see a hand it is another agent and why are the agents talking in colours is there a reason or does one of the colours mean that is where Nico is. Thanks guys this is the best Nancy Drew yet and the hardest.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/01/08 05:06 PM

Gemma,

At left side of the screen are the locations of the agents when they reported in. You will see them pop up as shadows.
Any other shadow in a place that is not on that list is Nico. So click on him immediately. Do this 3 times correctly and he will be caught.

As for the colors - they are the colors of the location - like red umbrella, white roses or such place.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/01/08 05:31 PM

thankyou MaG

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/01/08 05:46 PM

Good luck. I enjoyed this puzzle.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/01/08 08:06 PM

Got through stakeout onward I go

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/01/08 08:10 PM

bravo Well done you!

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/01/08 08:46 PM

yay Gemma. yay wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/01/08 11:55 PM

thanks have got the key and the map but when I got to Campo Sata Maria Formosa their is no fountain on the right hand side just a window so tried they key on window and it turns red but then nothing happens have I reached a glitch.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/01/08 11:59 PM

Gemma,

The fountain is on the left at Campo Santa Maria Formosa. wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 12:00 AM

You should be able to see the fountain in close-up, GemmaJessie. If not, then you need to go back to Fango's office and listen to all those extension messages on the fax machine. One of the messages makes reference to Campo Santa Maria Formosa, and that's your trigger for the fountain. luck

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 12:29 AM

gotcha wow what would I do without you guys you make my game enjoyment pure please am at fountain and oh oh that looks like a doozy will ask my hubby to help he's the plumber.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 01:21 AM

luck Gemma. wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 11:05 AM

grin It's king of the doozies, GemmaJessie. We're here if you need help with it. luck
Posted By: anna

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 12:43 PM

How do you get in the gate? I put the card in but can't type the code.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 12:49 PM

Hi anna, welcome to GameBoomers.

Are you using the code as found on the microdot?

Make sure that you are clicking on the symbols in the correct sequence as pictured on the microdot.

luck, let us know if you still have problems.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 12:54 PM

O.k. I'll go back thanks, I may return though, don't go away

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 12:55 PM

lol I'll be here.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 01:09 PM

o k i got in but don't know how to overload circuit, i walked around to the corners but where and what?

i'm in the warehouse but go to corners and the what? duh

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 01:11 PM

There are nine rooms, you have just entered the first room at top centre.

The sapphire is located in the centre room, which you can find if you leave via the bottom room exit.

The 4 circuits are each located in a corner room.

Here's a diagram to help you:

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 05:13 PM

I got 1circuit closed but can't remember how I got that power marker with the red electric thing in the middle to get to the shutters to close headscratch

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 05:18 PM

Hi anna,

Find one of the Z circuits in any of the other 3 corner rooms, and stand over it. The shutter puzzle will open up. Click on any shutter until you find one that stays down. You then need to find the next shutter in the sequence that will stay down along with the first, and so on, until all shutters remain down. Move the wrong shutter, then the puzzle resets itself and you must start over.

Hope that helps. luck

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 05:25 PM

O.K. so I just look for a "z" in the corners?

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 05:30 PM

Yes, they appear as a red Z in each of the corner rooms. Remember that there are 9 rooms, so you may have to move through a couple of different rooms to find another Z.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 05:32 PM

Tht room where the saphire is it shows one of the z's gone so do I try to figure out where the other rooms are and how? i'm dumb

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 05:35 PM

If you can't remember the room where you found the first Z, then you'll have to move around to each corner room in turn and see if you can find a lit-up Z.

Look at the diagram above, and you'll see the arrows showing the exits from each room, that'll help you.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 06:04 PM

I found the next Z I just can't move faster than the robot thingees oops
Posted By: vwiltsee

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 06:38 PM

I can't get past the dance routine in order to get the cat suit. Does anyone have a saved game they could send me? I'm playing Junior Detective.
Vonnie

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 07:12 PM

On the way, Vonnie.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 07:23 PM

I got to the last "z" but couldn't stand on it-=is there a secret way to get there?

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 07:25 PM

Anna,

I didn't have problems standing on any of them. Can you send me your save and I'll take a look at your game? wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 07:35 PM

cryI'm a little dumb, how do I send a save?

I get to the white square and can't go further

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/02/08 07:47 PM

Anna,

Find the save in your "my documents" in the "Phantom of Venice" folder
Right-click on the save
On the menu that comes up, put your cursor on “send to”
On the next menu, left-click on “mail recipient”
You should now have an e-mail with the save as an attachment – just put in the address and send…

If you need to add something to your post and no one has posted behind you, please use the edit button, at the bottom lower right of your post. Thank you. wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/03/08 03:40 AM

from which door do you enter to get last circuit. I get there on white square and nothing

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/03/08 11:18 AM

Hi anna,

We're unable to tell you that without knowing which circuits you've already overloaded. You will have to revisit all the corner rooms until you find the one remaining Z that you haven't yet tackled. It should be lit up so you will know that's the one. luck
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/03/08 11:36 AM

I can't do the bees. I can't dance. Help ! Is there a cheat to get past the bees so I can get hold of some cash? I really hate these arcady bits, they hold the game up and are SO FRUSTRATING.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/03/08 11:40 AM

Hi Jenny,

There's no cheat for these parts of the game. frown

You're welcome to send me your last saved game, and I'll earn you the cash somehow and e-mail back to you.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/03/08 12:14 PM

Jennyp have you looked in the trash lol

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/05/08 01:27 AM

This well thing has got me bamboozled don't even know where to start. I am at fountain and have they key.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/05/08 02:30 AM

Use the key on the padlock right of the fountain.

If you're playing junior, Gemma - did you not get a map at the propane tank?
If so - use that as your guide, you want to go to those different numbers in that map.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/05/08 01:38 PM

ok will look for map let you know thanks and this sure is a doozy

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/05/08 01:54 PM

Be sure to turn the wheels to either fill or empty the wells on those numbered locations.
You fill if you want to pass through and have a bridge.
You empty if you want the bridge on a lower level later.
Think ahead. luck

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/06/08 07:18 PM

Thanks MaG and Rush what a doozy this is will keep on plugging may need a saved game but going to give it a real good try and when my hubby finishes maybe he can help.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/06/08 07:20 PM

Good for you, GemmaJessie. But if you do need help just let us know. luck

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/06/08 09:58 PM

luck Gemma. wave
Posted By: Nan

nancy drew Phantom of Venice - 08/07/08 02:15 PM

Help please! I need a saved game for after the dancing.
I am playing junior level.
Thank you in advance

nan

Re: nancy drew Phantom of Venice - 08/07/08 04:14 PM

Hi Nan,

A saved game is on its way to you. wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/13/08 04:18 PM

Hi: I am at point 6 cannot find the ladder help please thankyou.

am at the drained triangle is the ladder the red curvey thing on the left hand side thx.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/13/08 04:25 PM

Hi GemmaJessie,

Once you turn back to the left after draining the triangle well, is the ladder not a little way ahead of you? You will then need to climb it down to the lower level.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/13/08 05:04 PM

done that with no avail am now back at water wheels and all three circle, traingle, diamond are all at the same level.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/13/08 06:59 PM

You might need to go back to a previous save and start over, it sounds as though you've taken a wrong turning somewhere. Follow the walkthrough as closely as you can if you are not sure of directions. luck

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/13/08 07:16 PM

hi rush thanks will do that and there is something I wish to ask I at this point have done all the journal checks except one that is something to do with a safe and a number does this affect my getting through these water wheels. thanks for your patience.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/13/08 07:30 PM

You don't need to worry about that just yet, GemmaJessie. smile

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/13/08 07:31 PM

thanks rush going to go back to the beginning of the wheel I can get to point 3 no problem but from then on it's hard but will persevere thanks.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/13/08 07:35 PM

Good luck, you can do it. You're close to the finish line now.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/14/08 12:17 AM

just can't seem to get it am stuck at point three help please

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/14/08 11:21 AM

The directions in the walkthrough provide the best help, GemmaJessie. Follow them slowly and precisely, they will lead you all the way through to #10. If you are still desperate for a saved game to get you past this spot, just shout. luck

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/16/08 08:08 PM

thanks am followingit closelyhere is where I am I have drained the diamond well the circule well is full traingle well is drained and diamond well is drained next step is down ramp is that left or right of the wheels then there should be a flotaing bridge can't find that and can't find the ladder help please and thanks I know you will send me a saved game but would like to do it myself.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/16/08 08:45 PM

Which step are you at in the walkthrough, GemmaJessie?

If you're next to the wheel having just drained a well, and you're looking for the ramp, just look to your left and right. To one side of you will be a well, to the other side should be a ramp/path leading off to another area.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/17/08 02:00 PM

thanks will do

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/17/08 02:07 PM

Hope you get through this time. luck

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/17/08 05:29 PM

Hi did get through got flashlight got to guages but have drowned following walkthrough am at the fast bit will keep you posted gosh I am so close.

hi: click 2 down clockwise twice is this the second guage from the left and what does 2 down clockwise mean I know clockwise is to the right on a guage (i think) but what does the 2 down mean. Gosh will be glad to get out of this water.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/17/08 05:51 PM

Glad you got past the water well! bravo

"Click 2 down clockwise twice" means:

Select gauge 2 (second from left)
Click twice on the righthand side of the gauge (for clockwise)
Posted By: masmirf

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/17/08 06:38 PM

I am also playing this game and I am having trouble with the tile puzzle. I read the reply that said if you had a tile correct it couldn't be replaced but they do in my game. I know the top row is white, the second row is red the the third row is white. I tested the "no replace when tile is correct" but it let me replace a white tile with a beige one. Some will not let me replace but some will. Could you please tell me what I am doing wrong or send me a save for after the tile puzzle? I got three of the puzzles correct but the fourth one is giving me fits. I am playing the junior game.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/17/08 06:44 PM

Hi masmirf,

Only the tiles that are present before you begin the puzzle cannot be replaced. The tiles that you pick up from the top screen can be replaced even when they are in the correct position. I replayed the game recently and remembered to check this.

A saved game is on its way to you now, so you can use it if you need to. wave
Posted By: masmirf

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/17/08 07:07 PM

Thanks for the save game. I will try the puzzle a few more times and then I think I will just use the save if i can't get it right.

I decided to just install the save game but I am having trouble doing that. I printed out "Installing Saved Games for Dummies" but when I do what they say the only saved games that come up when I search are for two other games that I am playing. I can't find the saved games for The Phantom of Venice. Please help. I do have the saved game on my desktop so I was able to get that far. Thanks

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/17/08 07:37 PM

Masmirf,

The save folder for the game is in your "my documents". Move the save from your desktop to the "The Phantom of Venice" folder. luck

Also if you need to add info and no one has posted behind you, please use the edit button, along the bottom of your post. Thank you. wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/17/08 07:38 PM

Thanks Rush and MagRo without you guys would not have got through it I got through it and now onward have some new games that I haven't played yet some oldies Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detectives really old - english accents wonder if I can get walkthroughs for them and I have Drqacula (got walkthrough) thanks again you guys gals I am sure I will be in touch bye for now. gja

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/17/08 07:40 PM

yay Gemma. bravo Oh I'm jealous, you have Dracula 3? I can't wait to receive mine, it's on preorder. smile wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/17/08 07:56 PM

tlc I don't think mine is dracula three it says dracula origin. I don't know if I am going to play this just yet but here are some questions on one I bought on ebay don't have walkthroughs and cannot seem to figure this out it is sherlock holmes consulting detetive and their are three games on it The Case of the mumy's curse, case of mystified murderres and cay of the tin soldier they look very old and very samll my son in law (somewhat ofa tekky) loaded it something to do with dos box. Trying to start games cannot get into mummys curse but have got into mystified murderres but you know what I think these are very old games so don't know if I can master them any advice.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/17/08 08:01 PM

Gemma,

Oh, my mistake. blush Dracula Origin is a great game. smile I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. grin I don't know about those other games, sorry. frown You might want to post in discussion or glitches about those games. wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/17/08 08:16 PM

ok dokey will post something in discussions and see what turns up but I have the feeling these games are too old and I cannot get into them thanks talk soon.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/17/08 08:19 PM

There is some hints for the Consulting Detective at our walkthrough pages - here.

As TLC adviced - ask the Glitches forum for help.
luck

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/17/08 08:56 PM

Glad you managed to finish Phantom of Venice, GemmaJessie. yay Have fun with whichever game you play next.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community