GB HOMEPAGE

Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted

Posted By: MaG

Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/02/09 10:59 PM

Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted!

Have fun!

Arrgh! The slider puzzle is random. I'm sorry.
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/02/09 11:04 PM

Let me be the first....To say "Thank You" very much

kissy
Posted By: Rachel

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/02/09 11:06 PM

oh god i love you MaG!!!
Posted By: kjos

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/02/09 11:09 PM

Thanks a lot MaG. so so so --fast.
Richard
Posted By: Chief

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/02/09 11:48 PM

Thank you MaG. bravo

Chief wave

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 12:07 AM

Your welcome. Glad to be of help.

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 12:15 AM

MaG could you send me a save after the slot machine in Spain. Game crashes every time I get half way through putting the coins in. Have to restart my pc. Thanks
Richard
Posted By: Trinny3

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 12:17 AM

Thanks MaG wave

You are Amazing thumbsup
Posted By: aussie30

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 12:24 AM

thanks sooo much u guys do a great job smile

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 12:25 AM

On the way, Richard.

Thanks, Trinny and Aussie.

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 12:25 AM

Thanks so much MaG.
Richard
Posted By: C65candy

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 12:56 AM

Thanks MaG I don't know how you do it as I have trouble even following the walkthrough. Could't do any of these games without you. Thanks again, Candy
Posted By: Lise

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 12:59 AM

You're the best

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 01:44 AM

Thanks, Candy and Lise.

You're welcome, Richard.
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 02:14 AM

Thanks,MaG, Now I can start the game.
Posted By: cigar

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 02:48 AM

You are a life saver.My game is on the way.

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 03:09 AM

Enjoy the game, Patsy and cigar. smile
Posted By: Becky

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 03:38 AM

Like, woa! praise
Posted By: Retired at last

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 03:50 AM

Thank you MaG bravo

When do you eat and sleep think

RAL wave

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 04:02 AM

wave Becky.

RAL - lol Right now - sleep
Posted By: Springchicken

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 01:37 PM

MaG, this game without your walkthrough would be like a carriage without a horse. lol I wouldn't be able to move anywhere farther. Big thanks to you. praise

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 01:38 PM

Thanks, Springchicken. lol
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 03:28 PM

MaG, once again, you are awesome! praise
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 05:25 PM

Thank you MaG! smile
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 05:29 PM

Thanks, MaG! praise
Posted By: cailyn

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 10:33 PM

thanksMaG,I just installed the game today, and so glad your walkthrough is here thumbsup wave
Posted By: marjay

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 10:48 PM

I have the sound problem (it cuts out after about 2 seconds after someone starts speaking) which was mentioned about a week ago by someone on the demo version. I'm running Vista Ultimate 64 and everything else works fine. I wonder if I need a driver update for my sound card? Anyone have any idea?

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/03/09 11:01 PM

Hi marjay,

I'd suggest posting over in our Glitches forum for advice. wave

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/04/09 12:02 AM

Thank you Ladies.
Posted By: ssgamer

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/04/09 03:34 AM

Thanks Mag for this and all the other walkthroughs you have done without them, I wouldn't be playing games. I usually don't buy games without a walkthrough first. I ordered this one Sunday as I have been reading your hints and just trusted you, to do a walkthrough.
Hugs Charllotte

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/04/09 04:21 AM

wink stiky.

wave TLC.

Thanks, Charllotte.
Posted By: Palle

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/06/09 12:55 PM

ahh thanks, lets play this now smile

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/06/09 01:29 PM

Ok. smile Have fun, Palle.
Posted By: mogirl13

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/07/09 12:50 AM

Help please! My game is freezing in spain at the slot mahine. Can you send me a saved game after that point?

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/07/09 12:55 AM

Hi mogirl13, welcome to GameBoomers.

The save's on its way, check your e-mail in a few minutes. wave
Posted By: mogirl13

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/07/09 01:06 AM

Thanks Rushes! You rock!!

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/07/09 01:07 AM

You're welcome. smile Have fun.

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/07/09 01:26 AM

You have a save for the slider puzzle please
Thank you

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/07/09 01:28 AM

Sure do, Lise, sending to you now. smile

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/07/09 01:39 AM

You're so quick...incredible.
thank you so much

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/07/09 01:46 AM

You're welcome, enjoy the game.
Posted By: allskin

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/08/09 08:41 PM

Hello,

Anyone can send me the puzzle save game?

Thanks a lot smile

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/08/09 08:46 PM

welcome to GameBoomers, allskin.

Assume you mean the slider puzzle? On its way, check your e-mail in a few minutes.
Posted By: allskin

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/08/09 08:52 PM

Hello,

Yep, the slide puzzle eheh.

Received! Thanks a lot.

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/08/09 08:59 PM

You're welcome, have fun. smile
Posted By: Vjspeedy

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/10/09 04:00 PM

Im also stuck at the slide puzzle, never was anny good at those so a savegame would be verry welcome.
Thank you in andvance.

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/10/09 04:07 PM

welcome Vjspeedy!

The save is on the way. Check your e-mail.
Posted By: Vjspeedy

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/11/09 03:20 PM

TY verry much for your quick responce and the warm welcome smile

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/11/09 03:23 PM

You're welcome. Enjoy the game.
Posted By: marty

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/13/09 08:37 AM

Never mind - puzzle solved

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/13/09 12:58 PM

Glad that you got through the slider puzzle, Fifth Race.
Posted By: Aram

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/25/09 12:47 AM

Hi there,I am playing Art Of Murder 2 and am stuck at the slider puzzle in the library.I would really like a saved game for this ,and how to apply it.Thanks oops cry

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/25/09 01:32 AM

Aram,
It's on the way. Have fun.

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/25/09 03:11 AM

Thanks Mag,look forward to it thanks thumbsup

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/25/09 03:13 AM

I sent it an hour and half ago. You should have it now.

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/25/09 11:34 AM

Thankyou Mag,it worked a treat,you're a gem! yay thanks

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 03/25/09 01:12 PM

whew. Glad it got there. Too far away. wink
Posted By: mavis

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 06/08/09 12:07 PM

Hey Hey I have finished the game.....I was stuck talking to
Manuel and went back just did everything again in estate and he just gave me stick and so on no hangups from there on...I wasn't able to save game at the end....but hooray Hooray just hang in there.....Mavis.f
Posted By: nanounono

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 09/17/09 10:52 PM

i'm stuck with Manuel .. i need the stick but there is nothing in the conversaion but Ending .. i kept doing every step over and oever but no result frown .. HELP PLEASE .

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 09/17/09 11:03 PM

Hi nanounono, welcome to GameBoomers.

MaG posted on an older thread: Go back to the grindstone - click on the extreme left of the grindstone and also the middle part of the grindstone. Those are the places you will attach the belt on.
You then ask Manuel and he will ask for a drink - you can now borrow the stick.

luck and let us know if you still have problems.
Posted By: nanounono

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 09/17/09 11:17 PM

thank you finally it worked smile .. thx you are the best

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 09/17/09 11:28 PM

Great! thumbsup Enjoy the game now.
Posted By: wallabear

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 09/20/09 12:56 AM

Could I also have a save after the slot machine in Spain? I am having the same problem that Richard had, crashing and having to restart my pc.
Thanks, Linda

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 09/20/09 01:03 AM

On the way, wallabear. Have fun.
Posted By: wallabear

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 09/20/09 01:35 AM

Thanks so much MaG. Worked like a charm. Of to play.

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 09/20/09 01:49 AM

You're welcome. Enjoy the game.
Posted By: Mingle

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 10/01/09 08:30 AM

I am in desperate need for a save file for after the wedge belt and manuel part in Las Tunas Cuba. There is no hot spot and I even went back to a save in Marsailles and redid everything from there to no avail. If anyone can help me I'd be soo grateful. It's killing me frown
email is [removed] (I'd also love a brief explanation on how exactly I save the file cause I have never done this before) Thanks!

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 10/01/09 11:08 AM

Hi Mingle, welcome to GameBoomers.

The save is on its way to you with instructions. Have fun.
Posted By: mikaylalynn182

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 05/22/10 11:56 PM

i absolutely love your walkthroughs & i've used them for many other games once i get stuck.
favorite <3
Posted By: Becky

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 05/23/10 12:11 AM

Our MaG's the greatest! wave
Posted By: ssgamer

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 05/23/10 12:29 AM

Mag,

This is another game I wouldn't have finished if I hadn't recieved a nudge from you. Please keep up the good work.
Charllotte
Posted By: jax

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 12/04/10 03:31 PM

Hi MaG - Walkthrough is brilliant and has helped me out in a couple of sticky spots - THANKS! Any chance you could send me saved game after the slider puzzle pls pls pls? It's doing my head in :-( Jacky

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 12/04/10 04:27 PM

welcome jax,

The saved game with step by step is on the way.

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 12/04/10 11:20 PM

Thanks so much for so speedily sending the saved slider puzzle - sadly although I followed your lovely clear instructions and replaced the files with the ones you sent, the original saved ones are still loading - so unresolved puzzle - I must be doing something wrong but don't know what :'( The picture file is not accessible from the attachment but is in the body of the email so I have to right click picture and save to my desktop - don't know if that's anything to do with it.

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 12/04/10 11:25 PM

Did you renumber the saved game files sent as stated.
There should be 2 files in your attachement list - even though the picture is seen in the body of the mail.
Saving it the way you did will nopt work.

I forgot to check where you are from.
The saved game I sent is for NA only.
Let's wait for a saved game that will work for European released one.

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 12/05/10 12:37 PM

If jax has the BigFish download version, then I believe that's another different version and neither US or European saves are compatible. (That's just going by experience from trying to help members stuck on the same puzzle playing the BigFish version.)

I have the European save if that's the version you have, jax. Let us know. smile

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 12/05/10 01:10 PM

Hey MaG - yes I renumbered files - both files have arrived with the email but the attachment text is in very faint print for the picture file and not accessible. I'm in the UK so I guess that's why it's not working - flippin' heck! Thanks so much for trying
Jacky

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 12/06/10 01:02 AM

See Rushes post above. Tell us which game you're playing - European or Big Fish.
Posted By: rkm151

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 12/18/10 12:01 AM

Hi, I am another hopeless slider puzzle loser. Can I please get a save game for my US non-BF version? Thanx in advance, you boomers are the best!

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 12/18/10 12:42 AM

Hi rkm,

The saved game is on the way.
Posted By: rkm151

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 12/18/10 01:49 AM

Hooray! Files recv'd and work just fine. I've only ever used someone else's save once before (the dreaded Dracula pentagram), and I surely appreciate the help....I really wanted to finish playing this game.

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 12/18/10 02:16 AM

santadance Wondeful.
Have fun now.
Posted By: GoGirl

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 01/01/11 10:41 PM

Hi: Can some one send me a saved game for the slider puzZle? I'm playing the from the pc disc from city-interactive/Bink video.

Also, include instructions on how to open it and proceed with the game. I am using Win. XP.

Happy new year, peace 2 all.

GG

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 01/01/11 11:29 PM

GoGirl,

The saved game is on the way. Enjoy the game.

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 01/01/11 11:55 PM

Hi MaG:

My last saved game #'s were 0019. So I put both attachments you sent me in the AOM2 folder and renumberd them both 0020.

When I went to load the game it just takes me to my saved game #0019 ( pre- slider). I know were close. What should I try next.

GG

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 01/02/11 12:13 AM

Did you keep the extensions and not erase the: .png and .aom?

Try that.

I also sent you the European saved games - see if those work for you. luck

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 01/02/11 12:47 AM

Hi MaG:

I was looking at my last load game slot. I reviewed your instructions and sure enough the saved game you sent me was in the BEgINNING of the load game slots.

Its working well. Thank-you for your support
Have a good evening,

GG

Re: Art of Murder 2: Hunt for the Puppeteer walkthrough is posted - 01/02/11 12:59 AM

Great - enjoy.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community