GB HOMEPAGE

Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle

Posted By: Scyla

Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 05/22/09 04:01 PM

hey guys have alittle problem here.While gathering the sushi ingredients all i can't seem to do is choop the wood into shoppsticks.I have tryed clicking on the axe with the wood but all Brian says is that he wants it in one peace tho the walkthro says different.please help.

xo Scy
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 05/22/09 04:06 PM

Do you have the rest of the ingredients ? Have you talked to the guy who wants the sushi again ?

Re: Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 05/22/09 04:14 PM

I have the leaf,the bamboo mat and the fish.Guessing i need the rice to tho i haven't come across any.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 05/22/09 04:25 PM

What are you trying to do with the axe and wood now that you have chopsticks?

Re: Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 05/22/09 04:27 PM

i haven't got te choppsticks yet since BRian refuses to use the axe on the wood i have.

Re: Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 05/22/09 04:31 PM

Ah - misread. I thought you already have the chopsticks.
Then be sure that you know why you're doing this by talking to Joshua and more importantly get Archibald to say he needs chopsticks.

Re: Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 05/22/09 04:45 PM

ah ty will sertanly try that

------------

well that didn't helpmuch i talked to both Joshua and Archi and talked about everything but nothing.Even tryed giving the fish to Joshua.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 05/22/09 05:39 PM

Hi Scyla,

Did you manage to bring the conversation with Joshua around to the fact that he loves eating sushi?

After talking with Archibald, did he give you a whistle?

Re: Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 05/22/09 05:41 PM

so anyone has a solution?

-------------

yes Rushes Archie gave me a wistle and i talked to Joshua about everything starting with the Tantors planet has been destroyed So far i know that Joshua like sushi but no more than that.

Re: Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 05/22/09 05:42 PM

We posted at the same time, Scyla. smile

Please use the Edit button if you need to add anything to a post you have just made and if nobody has posted after you. thanks We answer all posts as quickly as we can.

Edit: Are you clicking the correct firewood onto the axe? You need to use the firewood that you picked up from the bin at the front of the bunk bed.

Re: Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 05/22/09 05:49 PM

hehe saw that wink I picked up the wood from Ben the bearmans cabin yes

Re: Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 05/22/09 05:54 PM

The firewood isn't from Ben's cabin, it's back at the shelter with Joshua. Check there to make sure.

Re: Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 05/22/09 05:59 PM

i already took a firewoodpeace from Bens cabin and he wont let me get another or drop the one i already have.S o what you are saying is just because i didn't take the wood from the correct woodpile i can't get onward?

Re: Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 05/22/09 07:22 PM

There are many things to do in this game. Have you checked out MaG's walkthrough yet and checked that you have done everything so far ? Did you get the head for the costume yet ?

Re: Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 05/22/09 08:30 PM

yeah there is alot to be done and yes i have fixed the moosehead and the bearguy run off to join the bearpack.I have also looked inte ALL of the walthros and i find there is no help frown

Re: Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 05/22/09 09:15 PM

Are you using the wood from your inventory on the axe maybe ?
Did you just try to use the axe without using the wood ? Just click on the axe by itself and see what happens.

Re: Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 05/24/09 06:43 PM

Update: I got thro the episode but i had to do the episode all over again following the walkthrous peace by peace witch i don't enjoy doing but seemed nessesary for me to get somewhere.Now i sadly seem to have the same difficulty with the next episode frown i like walthrous just not following them dot by dot

Still thanks to all that helped me!!

xo Scy

Re: Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 05/24/09 07:59 PM

Play it without walkthrough. Save the game often so you can redo some parts if you get stuck. You can get nudges.

Re: Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 06/28/09 09:39 PM

Hello again! I'm getting really really tired of this game not only have i redone the eposode were Brian is on the big boat 3 times I have also followed the walkthro like a slave frown and still nothing...After i have done all the steps up to getting the helmet the walktho says that Bri and Saturn are gonna go to deck 1 automatecly well they don't in my game... is it something wrong with my CD?

Help

Re: Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 06/28/09 10:22 PM

Hi Scyla,

It's likely just one small thing that you've missed doing that's stopping you from moving forward.

Double check again that you have collected all inventory items per the walkthrough.
Did you assemble the makeshift hose on the fire hydrant correctly?
Make sure that you have exhausted all dialogue with everyone.
Right-click on all items in inventory to see further information about them.

Re: Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 06/29/09 12:38 AM

ah ty I will deffo try those things.Weh i try to assemble the hose on the fire hydrant he only says that there are still stuff to be collected tho i have every item.

his quote "think i'm gonna make some improvements because this is not gonna work" thats what he says when i try to connect the hose to the firehydrant.

Update: hahaha omg turns out i didn't have all the tube items to make the hose! lol ty for the help anyway guys.

Re: Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 06/29/09 12:59 AM

Check Malcolm's walkthrough and see if you have done all these. It has different sequence.

Re: Runaway 2 the dream of the turtle - 06/29/09 09:30 AM

Glad you figured it out, Scyla. Enjoy the rest of the game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community