GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall walkthrough is posted

Posted By: MaG

Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall walkthrough is posted - 05/11/13 04:08 AM

Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall walkthrough is posted!

All the charms and Easter eggs are added - thanks to family.

Master solutions added.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall walkthrough is posted - 05/11/13 04:44 AM

Bless you!! What an incredible amount of work! praise flowers
Posted By: family

Re: Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall walkthrough is posted - 05/11/13 04:45 AM

i agree with you.here are the phone charms and eggs,
Click to reveal..
13. Charmed- You're quite charming. And we're sorry for using the obvious pun.
Note: BONUS EDITION ONLY. 1. Tombstone: On the second statue ledge, the one pouring water. 2. Old Tree: To the left of the T sign where the ruins are. 3. Scythe: Where the cotton bag is upstairs, hanging on the table. 4. Barrel: Next to the barrels in the cellar, where you pull the handle to open the passage to the upstairs hallway. 5. Fountain Fish: Up the passage from pulling the barrel handle and hanging on the left lamp. 6. Clock: In Charlotte's room, hanging on her dresser near the jewelry box. 7. Tractor: Place an Easter Egg on the scale thing in the showroom, next to where the painting was found and it lifts up to show the charm.
[/spoiler And we're sorry for using the obvious pun, and [spoiler]There are three Easter Eggs in this game. We know this because in Charlotte's bedroom is a cabinet in which you can out them. We don't know what happens yet. We have found two eggs. I'll edit the last one in once it's found. 1. Open the bird coffin five times and it's in the skeleton's eye. 2. Enter the passage to the cellar. Step forward twice and take out the EMF reader. It will be red. Put it away and click on the left on the wall. There is an egg behind the stone. EDIT: Woohoo! I myself am the first one to find this easter egg! I'm so proud of myself! Okay here it is! 3. Before opening Charlotte's jewelry box, click on every tile on the border around until you get to the ending dark green tile in the top right corner. You dont do the top border. Does that make sense? Go down along the left border, then along the bottom border, then along the right border to get it. Extra: Place all three eggs in the cupboard in Charlotte's room. It will open and we can read the invitation to her masquerade party! Note: If you want the tractor phone charm, you can't get it after you place all the eggs in her cupboard.
, and thank you, i just copy this.
Posted By: Melia

Re: Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall walkthrough is posted - 05/11/13 05:26 AM

Thank you!
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall walkthrough is posted - 05/11/13 09:59 AM

MaG that was fast! Thanks.
Posted By: Kootsie

Re: Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall walkthrough is posted - 05/11/13 01:34 PM

Woo Hoo Mag! Danka!
Posted By: Kootsie

Re: Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall walkthrough is posted - 05/11/13 01:46 PM

Hmm..I apparently passed over something important. Looked at the walkthrough and I am at an impasse...Catch 22...I need the @6 button to get the door open and the flower plate is in that locked box. the coffin with the flower plate contains the @6 button..LOL

Now what!!!!!!!!! Guess go back to previously saved game...sigh cry
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall walkthrough is posted - 05/11/13 02:16 PM

Amazingly fast. Thanks, MaG! bravo

Re: Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall walkthrough is posted - 05/11/13 03:28 PM

Thanks!
I know the gamers will be playing it this weekend - so rushed it. No need to eat or sleep. lol

family - Thanks for the info and will check and add it to walkthrough.
Posted By: abby

Re: Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall walkthrough is posted - 05/11/13 03:58 PM

is there any Easter Eggs in the reg. edition
game? if there is where are they at.thanks

Re: Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall walkthrough is posted - 05/11/13 04:07 PM

The location of the Easter eggs are now in the walkthrough. Thanks to family.
Do a search of the wt.
Posted By: family

Re: Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall walkthrough is posted - 05/11/13 04:18 PM

you are welcome.
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall walkthrough is posted - 05/12/13 12:09 PM

MaG thank you bravo wave

Re: Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall walkthrough is posted - 05/14/13 01:44 AM

Thanks Haroula! smile
Posted By: chrissie

Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall walkthrough is posted - 05/15/13 02:24 PM

Thanks MaG! thumbsup I'm not sure when I'll get to play the game as with Interact gone it's not so easy to get the latest ND games here in the UK unless you want to pay HER Interactive's extortionate shipping costs!

Re: Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall walkthrough is posted - 05/16/13 02:04 AM

Chrissie,

Join the giveaway at Discussion forum. You might win a download. smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: Nancy Drew 28: Ghost of Thornton Hall walkthrough is posted - 05/17/13 11:06 AM

Amazon UK usually stocks them once they've been out for a while smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community