GB HOMEPAGE

Hope Springs Eternal

Posted By: robert gray

Hope Springs Eternal - 10/02/14 03:24 PM

hi all, i am at the summer house with the Swedish flag on the roof. i have searched for a youtube to help me progress in the game but no success. do you have a video from the summer house on? robert.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Hope Springs Eternal - 10/02/14 03:38 PM

Hi Robert, I am not finding any video walkthrough for this game, unfortunately.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Hope Springs Eternal - 10/02/14 03:38 PM

Hi robert,

There doesn't appear to be a video walkthrough for this game. Have you checked MaG's walkthrough HERE for guidance?

Re: Hope Springs Eternal - 10/02/14 04:27 PM

hi Rushes, i am having trouble getting to the woman on the bench. robert.

Re: Hope Springs Eternal - 10/02/14 04:56 PM

Hi Robert, try this: while facing the ticket dispenser (but not in close-up), go right twice, forward, left, forward, and finally right twice again. After that, you should see her.

Re: Hope Springs Eternal - 10/02/14 06:38 PM

hi Marian, following the W/T, i am having trouble getting from the summer house with the Swedish flag on top to the woman sitting on the bench. robert.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Hope Springs Eternal - 10/02/14 06:45 PM

Robert.

Check this map.
The hexagonal summer house (on the right side of picture) is the one with the flag on the roof.
The woman on the becnh is at the main courtyard - the gray area in the map.
Summer house: Go forward and see a small path on the left. Go left and see the summer house. Look at the roof and see the Swedish flag on the top. The lake is on the right.
Turn around and go back to the main path. Go left and forward back to the stables.
Castle courtyard: Turn around from the stables and go forward this time to the courtyard.

Re: Hope Springs Eternal - 10/02/14 06:46 PM

Sorry, Robert - I thought you might know how to get to the ticket dispenser. I hope MaG's map will be of help to you. luck

Re: Hope Springs Eternal - 10/06/14 08:03 PM

hi Marian, is there a bypass button to skip the summer house slider puzzle? it has me stumped after trying for days! robert.

Re: Hope Springs Eternal - 10/06/14 08:10 PM

Apparently there is a skip option available for most of the puzzles in this game; I hope this is one that you are able to skip. If there is a skip available, this should get you past it: move the cursor to the bottom right of the screen and click the bypass icon.

Re: Hope Springs Eternal - 10/26/14 11:14 PM

hi Marian, i am following Len Green's walkthrough at the junkyard and i should be able to pick up the crowbar after clicking on the close-up. i can't! can you tell me how please? robert.

Re: Hope Springs Eternal - 10/26/14 11:40 PM

If you can't pick up the crowbar, it sounds like you might not have triggered the need for it yet. Earlier in the junkyard, did you do this:

Quote:
Adjacent to this shed is a gray-colored door with a handle. It is not locked.

Open it. You can’t … “It’s open, but it seems to be stuck somehow”.

Did you try to open the gray-colored door and find out that it is stuck?

Re: Hope Springs Eternal - 10/27/14 12:31 AM

thanks Marian, correct. robert.

Re: Hope Springs Eternal - 10/27/14 04:12 AM

Have fun with the rest of the game, Robert. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community