GB HOMEPAGE

Simon the Sorcerer 5

Posted By: TheProphet

Simon the Sorcerer 5 - 11/20/14 03:21 PM

Hi, does anybody know what you have to do/choose to hear the different pyschograms in the game?

I tried different decisions (e.g. when you meet the hammer: warrior path or bard path -I hope they are called like this in English, I have the German version), but I got the same psycho analysis :(.

Can anybody help me whith this?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Simon the Sorcerer 5: Official Title Revealed and International Website Online - 11/20/14 04:24 PM

welcome to GameBoomers, TheProphet.

I moved your post over to Adventure Game Hints since this is a hints-related question.

Have you checked out the walkthrough here?
Posted By: MaG

Re: Simon the Sorcerer 5: Official Title Revealed and International Website Online - 11/20/14 04:36 PM

welcome TheProphet,
The walkthrough does give the dialogue needed to continue as: scoundrel, warrior or bard.

wave Marian.
Posted By: samuel

Re: Simon the Sorcerer 5: Official Title Revealed and International Website Online - 11/24/14 03:12 AM

dear sir.
i see that you have the game,(simon the sorcerer 5),in german,how did you got it can you please tell me how to get one.
i thank in advance
samuel

Re: Simon the Sorcerer 5: Official Title Revealed and International Website Online - 11/24/14 03:49 AM

Samuel,

I don't know if you can order directly from Amazon.de. They have Simon 5 - Amazon.de.
Posted By: TheProphet

Re: Simon the Sorcerer 5: Official Title Revealed and International Website Online - 12/02/14 02:49 PM

To Samuel:

I bought the game (German version) on Ebay. I got it there for 2,50 € (including post charge) smile.

to Marian and MaG:

Thanks for the answer smile. But my problem ist not, what you have to do to complete the bard path etc.

I don't understand why this decision does NOT influence the psychogram at the end of the game. I always get the same one and want to see/hear the other psychograms smile. (the game says that there are 3 different psychograms at the end, depending on how you played before)

Re: Simon the Sorcerer 5: Official Title Revealed and International Website Online - 12/02/14 03:40 PM

Maybe what the game meant is that you can do those 3 paths (bard, scoundrel and warrior.
You can write to Silver Style Studios and see if they can give more info.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community