GB HOMEPAGE

Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects

Posted By: Becky

Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 11/13/07 11:15 PM

The final suspect profiles have been released by Microids for Sinking Island. You can have a look at them here.

Real estate magnate Walter Jones has been murdered...

Quote:
Players assume the role of Jack Norm, a federal agent turned private detective, who is taking a break in the atolls of the Indian Ocean when an old friend requests his assistance with the case. Jack has just three days to complete 10 gameplay missions, collecting valuable clues and storing evidence in his PPA. He will interrogate each of the 10 unusual suspects, using his keen deduction skills to determine who among them may have the most to gain from Walter Jones’s death.

For more information, visit the game's webpage.

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 11/13/07 11:35 PM

I think they're all guilty. lol

Thanks Becky, can't wait!

Ana wave
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 11/13/07 11:53 PM

I think Martin did it think

Looks great !!!

Thanks Becky

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 11/14/07 01:10 AM

I think it's Hubert. Never trust a lawyer. laugh

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 11/14/07 01:15 AM

shame Becky! rotfl

Ana
Posted By: cailyn

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 11/14/07 10:22 AM

I'm with you Becky :)Looking forward to this one can't wait for it to come out wave
Posted By: rockingrjranch

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 11/28/07 05:35 PM

Quote:
Players assume the role of Jack Norm, a federal agent turned private detective, who is taking a break in the atolls of the Indian Ocean when an old friend requests his assistance with the case. Jack has just three days to complete 10 gameplay missions, collecting valuable clues and storing evidence in his PPA. He will interrogate each of the 10 unusual suspects, using his keen deduction skills to determine who among them may have the most to gain from Walter Jones’s death.

Does this mean that you are playing against the clock? scared

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 11/28/07 05:49 PM

rockinj, it's a feature that can be turned off.

Ana wave
Posted By: rockingrjranch

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 11/28/07 05:52 PM

Thanks Ana! wave Looks like I might have to get this game.
Posted By: Kelly Stiver

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 11/29/07 04:52 PM

You mean I can disable the timed sequences in this game to accommadate my slow reflexes? If so, I'll think about buying it.

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 11/29/07 06:22 PM

Kelly -- we'll have to wait to play the game in order to see exactly how this works. But the developers have added a feature that will allow you to play it so that the overall timing (the speed at which the island is sinking) can be disabled for leisurely exploration.
Posted By: Kelly Stiver

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 11/29/07 07:17 PM

Ok, I can wait.
Posted By: ingse

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/30/07 01:09 PM

Is there a walkthru anywhere?
Posted By: Bernard

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/30/07 01:28 PM

Kelly, there are no timed sequences in the game. In the real time mode you have to find a number of clues within each of the three days.

ingse, there's a German walkthrough here .

Bernard
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/30/07 07:42 PM

Is this gae out in English yet

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/30/07 07:55 PM

Dragon, no need to post twice. You posted here yesterday and Becky answered on the last post. If and when she has an update, she will post. thanks

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/30/07 07:59 PM

whoops sorry about that

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/30/07 08:32 PM

Dragon -- as far as we know, it is not yet out in English. I've written to the publisher to confirm.
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/31/07 05:34 AM

:eeksnoman: Whoa!! That one screenshot shows everyone over 6'5"!!! eek

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/31/07 09:07 AM

Thanks Becky
Posted By: LindaMarion

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/31/07 09:40 AM

lots of peoples have played and finished it in english alredy. when will the companies proper release be? anybody knows?
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/31/07 10:55 AM

LindaMarion I don't think we are aware of lots of people playing this game in English.
I believe Becky posted earlier that she has written the publisher to see if it has been released and we missed it.

Sue

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/31/07 12:43 PM

very soory I did not want to upset. maybe it got missed becaus its true lots are playing it in english. they must have gotten it from somebody else or somewere somehow
Posted By: MaG

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/31/07 01:33 PM

OH NO! There are a lot of pirates out there! eek There goes my belief in the honesty and integrity of men.

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/31/07 01:50 PM

Please escuse my stupidity but how can it be pirioted in english if the game has nt been released in english .Unless some one as added english subtitles
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/31/07 02:15 PM

I am waiting for the proper unpirated legal version ! Apparently I heard they will release it for the DS too ....
EDIT Sonia looks so sweet & lovely she must be guilty. Lorenzo looks as guilty as sin ...

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/31/07 03:00 PM

Originally Posted By: dragonuk44
Please escuse my stupidity but how can it be pirioted in english if the game has nt been released in english .Unless some one as added english subtitles

dragon, the games are "done" sometimes more than a year before release. I have beta tested full games that came out 18 months later. They are still testing and making little tweaks.

I think it's a real shame that someone would "steal" the game with an illegal download and play it. Too bad they don't put really nasty viruses in them.

Ana wave
Posted By: Kate Walker

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/31/07 03:49 PM

The English version of the game is at least out in Greece:
http://www.plaisio.gr/product.aspx?catalog=12&category=69979930&product=1036181

The same for Belief and Betrayal:
http://www.plaisio.gr/Product.aspx?Product=1016636&keyword=belief
Posted By: Mad

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/31/07 04:07 PM

Hi smile

English versions of both ?? Terrific !!

Hopefully, Dave at Interact might be handling them sometime soon then ??

Hope so devilchili

Cheers.

Mad wave

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/31/07 04:32 PM

welcome to GameBoomers Kate Walker.

Why do I feel doubtful? They also have Jack Keane... I cannot read Greek, how do we know these aren't preorders? Have you ordered from them?

Ana

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/31/07 04:58 PM

thanks for the info Brown eyed tiger I for got about the beta testing .I will wait for the origainal any way even be it tempting if offered .Cant trade a copy lol

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/31/07 04:59 PM

Hi Kate Walker, and welcome to GameBoomers! welcome

Official word about an English language version is delayed because of the holidays. We're in "wait and see" mode.

Does anyone out there have Sinking Island on disk with an English language version on the disk (probably with other languages included)? If so, please let us know! lol
Posted By: misa

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/31/07 04:59 PM

I wish more companies would take Kheops' lead in providing downloadable options prior to retail (shelf) release.

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/31/07 05:15 PM

sorry and so i was right and they were proper games not betha ones. the greece one is nerly 60 dollars and i canot afford that and i guess post as well.
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/31/07 05:26 PM

I think that none of the suspects did it and that there will be a sequel lol

Bernie monky

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/31/07 05:42 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
Why do I feel doubtful? They also have Jack Keane... I cannot read Greek, how do we know these aren't preorders? Have you ordered from them?

Hello,

No, I havn't ordered from them.
I am from Germany and have played the German version of Sinking Island which is out since October.

A Greek member of adventuregamer forums posted a link to 2 Greek online-shops, saying the game is out there.
http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21474&page=2

Also when you use babelfish translation for that site
Quote:
Παράδοση εντός 24 ωρών

means
Quote:
Delivery inside 24 hours
Posted By: MaG

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 12/31/07 05:54 PM

Thanks, Kate.

I will wait for the official announcement too.
Some E-Bay shops and I know an online shop in one of the Nordic countries sells only copies of games - boxed (looks professional)and ships worldwide.

No bad meaning to the Greek shop but since I can't understand Greek and have not dealt or have heard about them, I will wait.

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/02/08 01:23 PM

Concerning "Belief and Betrayal" and "Jack Keane" there are press releases on the leading Greek adventure site www.adventureadvocate.gr

Google Translation
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fadventureadvocate.gr%2Fhtml%2Findex.php&langpair=el%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

Quote:
Press Release, 3 September 2007

Hell-tech grabs mystery-adventure Belief & Betrayal

Hell-tech, a Greek publishing and distribution company, has announced that it has secured the distribution rights to PC-based and adventure "Belief & Betrayal" from dtp / Artematica. The game will be released by the ambitious publisher in September 2007 in Greece and South Africa.

Quote:
Jack Keane, the new adventure of the authors of Ankh, which will be released first in Greece (in October) and then to all other anglophone countries Europe and America.
More information, we find on official site of the game, and in the press release below.

September 28, 2007
Hell-tech signs Jack Keane ...

Hell-tech, a Greek publishing and distribution company, has announced that it has secured the distribution rights to critically acclaimed PC-based, Adventure "Jack Keane" from 10TACLE STUDIOS AG. The Greek version will be released by the ambitious publisher in October 2007.

Concerning "Sinking Island" there is a thread in the official forum, where Micro Application indirectly confirmed the Greek release:
http://www.microapp.com/contenus_propres/sites_plus/ilenoyee/forum/viewtopic.php?t=346

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/10/08 11:17 AM

Hello went to the above site but seems they have no copies left .Just woundered if any one as heard of it been released any where else ta

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/10/08 12:19 PM

Hi dragon -- the game still hasn't released in an English language version. Q1 2008 is the last we heard.

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/10/08 12:26 PM

thanks Becky just checking ta

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/10/08 05:08 PM

I've just received an update from the publisher. Sinking Island has not released in the U.K. or U.S. yet. However, it has released in Europe and the European publishers may have included an English language version on the disk.

Can anyone in Europe, who has played the game in another language, confirm this? Was there an option while installing the game to install it in English? And if so, is there someplace with international shipping where we can buy the game (the one that has English as an option).

Thanks!
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/13/08 07:28 PM

I will, so far only that Greek site seems to have it for some reason.
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/29/08 02:41 PM

Hi Becky,
i'm from Greece and i played the game before 1-2 months (i don;t remember exactly). Just before i post a review on GameBoomers reviews. The language of the game was English but i don;t remember an option about that. I don't remember choosing the language but it was English alright. The box was not in french language but in english...

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/29/08 03:11 PM

VOLKANA -- that's good news! Where did you buy it, and do you know if the version you have can be purchased at an online store that ships internationally?

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/29/08 03:21 PM

Hi smile

oooOOOoooh !!!!

Can we start to let ourselves get excited then ?? broccoli

Cheers.

Mad wave

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/29/08 03:23 PM

Hold off on the excitement until we find an online store that stocks it and ships it. Until then, keep a poker face.

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/29/08 03:32 PM

Hoping . tomato

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/29/08 04:37 PM

Hi Becky smile

Can't help twitching just a little, though rotfl

Cheers.

Mad wave

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/30/08 12:56 AM

Well, in that case twitching is allowed. laugh

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/30/08 02:13 AM

Hi smile

Thank you SO much !!
Does this look a bit twitchy, do you think >>>>>>>>>> monky

lol lol lol

Cheers.

Mad grin

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/30/08 06:13 AM

I bought it from a store in my neighbour. I'll see what i can find in Greek sites. Just to know, the box on the back side has the UK flag and the words "Game in English". I reinstall the game last night and it hasn't been any option about the language of the game before or after the installation...

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/30/08 06:22 AM

Check the following but it is in greek
http://www.greekbooks.gr/web/game/details.aspx?ProductID=939

http://www.plaisio.gr/product.aspx?catalog=12&category=69979930&product=1036181

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/30/08 07:03 AM

I went to a Greek site and found out that they had none in stock .I know I got the address of gameboomers but not sure if it was this link or another one.Thanks Volkana will check those links out .Think we are in need of a kind sermaritain .Some one who we could send our money to and they would post the game in English devilchili

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/30/08 12:12 PM

VOLKANA -- do either of those sites ship to the rest of Europe? And do either ship to the US?

If they do, we might need you to tell us what to click on so we can order. lol

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/30/08 12:23 PM

you can use a translator maybe one of our gameboomers can do it for us .My son did it for me befor .but he is in Germany at the momment . duh help
Posted By: ces

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/30/08 06:17 PM

Any online store yet???

I just got Loath Nolder . . . oooo . . .

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/30/08 06:20 PM

ces, I believe, by the posts above you, that it is being looked into and will be posted when a site is found.

Ana wave
Posted By: ces

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/30/08 06:27 PM

Thanks BrownEyedTigre!

I'm on meds and just wanted to make double-sure I hadn't missed anything!

Christine :-)
Posted By: PolloDiablo

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/30/08 06:37 PM

Most Dutch websites did not mention a release date. However, since today a number of them now have "Jan 31st". So I will go check some brick-and-mortar shops this weekend to find out if this is a full English release, and if so, I will post some webshoplinks. I am willing to help out with filling in forms, translating buttons or asking questions of non-English speaking webshopowners.

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/30/08 06:40 PM

Thanks Pollo!

Christine...hope you are feeling better.

Ana wave

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/30/08 06:49 PM

Thanks from me to Pollo . thanks

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/30/08 07:07 PM

Thank you, thank you Pollo! (Serving spicy chicken soup tonight at my place!)

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 06:14 AM

I sent an e-mail to the one of the two sites to find out if they ship in Europe and US. As soon as they answer me i'll tell you... yes

http://www.papasotiriou.gr/product.ghardware.asp?pfid=1744161&prid=998399

This one declares that ships all over the world. In the orange horizontal bar click the third word. It says "help". Then from the list press the sixth line, it says "send". When the new page opens there is a paragraph in English which informs you about the orders and the delivery. But the game here is a little more expensive...

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 07:33 AM

no probs VOLKANA .I am sure we all appreciate your help .Going have a go now praise thanks

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 07:39 AM

Got to here
Export Information
Papasotiriou SA currently exports to all over the world.
You can place your orders and we will contact you via email to inform you about the cost and delivery date. If you accept the terms we will immediately ship your order.What do I press next to order .Sorry about this .My only escuse is that it is early here lol oops sorry for stacking my posts .I got the game in the basket help Then stuck .The price looks like £39 not sure though

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 07:41 AM

Checking now... please wait a minute

Ok... Go back two times until you see the cover of the game. Next to it at the right side is the shoppyng basket icon. It says "add to basket" below that is a heart icon and it says "add to list" press add to basket. So far so good?

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 07:47 AM

Got there its in the basket lol I can see that I have ordered one .Then there is the cost and then an x

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 07:51 AM

In the little square next to the title you can add number of copies of the game next to it is the price and next to it (X Spot. Below all that there are to orange small bars. The second one says order...
Press order... The next page says that you must become a member of Papasotiriou in order to buy something. I never order anything from internet so i don't know if this is the usual method

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 07:58 AM

There are some sites that do that as long as they dont charge you for joining no probs.Sorry for taking your time up

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 08:05 AM

That's ok, i' m really happy that i can help.
Ok i don't see any charge... if you want to proceed press the right most orange bar, it says "sign new costumer". When you do that a form will appear. The second line is your first name the third your last name, the one before the end is the password and the last on is the "conform password". When you do all these press the right orange button right below all that. Tell me if it's ok so far...

I forgot! The first line is the name that you enter every time you logging in.
Fill all the spaces and after you press the orange button that i mentioned you will return to the page with the "Sigh new costumer" button. Now that you are registered go to the filling blank spaces left to the screen. Enter your Login name and your password and press the orange button below it says "log in"...

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 08:18 AM

right guess I have to put a loggin name in done that .Pressed but it comes up in red some thing about my loggin name .Not sure if you can help me now

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 08:22 AM

Can you send it as a picture to me? It might say that your login name is already used by someone else... Try a different name

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 08:27 AM

will do Το Login name που δώσατε χρησιμοποιείται ήδη από κάποιο άλλο μέλος του Παπασωτηρίου.
Δοκιμάστε κάποιο άλλο.
This is what it says .Tried adifferant name .Got the page I had befor think I have to put pass word in and loggin name.Tried that gone back to that page again

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 08:32 AM

Yes you must put a different login name. The password is not a problem you just must enter it again after every try...

You went to the previous page after you put your name again? You pressed the orange button (the right one) and you didn;t see any red letters? If so you are register succesfully

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 08:33 AM

Η διεύθυνση e-mail που δώσατε χρησιμοποιείται από κάποιο άλλο μέλος του Παπασωτηρίου.
Δοκιμάστε κάποιο άλλο. Αν δεν έχετε λογαριασμό, μπορεί να αποκτήσετε δωρεάν ένα νέο e-mail από το in.gr
κάνοντας κλικ εδώ- Got this now .

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 08:38 AM

You might be already registered. Try filling the blanks at the left of the screen in the page where you pressed "Sigh new costumer"

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 08:40 AM

did thats when that message came up above .Now it all goes blank .Thanks for the help .Have to move now .Sorry I did nt get there .I may try again later thanks

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 08:45 AM

Ok lets take it from the begining...
1) You press sign new costumer
2) You filled the 6-7 lines with your name etc and pressed the orange button
3) A red message appeared about a wrong Login name and went back to the 6-7 lines form page
4) You entered a different Login name and press the orange button again

Am i correct?
Ok no problem...
just one more thing... if it's all blanc enter your name and password at the 2 lines form (to the previous page where the 6-7 line form is) left. When i registered succesfully the form was blanc after that...
wave

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 09:21 AM

so I may have succeeded and not relised lol.I will try again .Got get my daughter ready for the day centre .Thanks for all your help and if any one else wants to try the instructions are in this link praise Did it .need to put details in .stuck do you need me to paste and copy it .Sorry to be such a pain

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 10:27 AM

Sorry i didn't get the last part? Did you make it? If so you see now a form with a lot of blanks?

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 10:43 AM

Yes that is where I am

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 11:01 AM

Ok i'll give to you the words in English starting from top to bottom
1) Last name
2) First name
3) Company name (not necessairy)
4) Address
5) Number of address (right of this is the floor but it's not necessairy)
6) City
7) Zip code
8) Phone 1
9) Phone 2 (not necessairy)
10)Fax number (not necessairy)
11)Country
12) Helping data about the address e.x. area

The ones with the star are not necessairy

Do these and i tell you about the dots below

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 11:10 AM

great thanks .What is the little box oppersite the house number and does it need filling in .Is the 8th one down England

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 11:15 AM

I hope you and all the all others not pay to much. I honestly don't know how does it cost from Greece to England or wherever...

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 11:19 AM

looks like £39 but where I am from I can pay that for a game .That is why I trade or go to interact .Seems crazy that I can buy a game all the way from America cheaper than in my own countrey .Tax us to death .The last Broken Sword was going for £35 here

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 11:24 AM

Does this price includes the post charge?

The box beside the house number is the floor number but it doesn't need to filling in.
Am i understand correctly?

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 11:28 AM

not sure .Taking a chance here .

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 11:33 AM

Are you done with the form? Any problems?

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 11:36 AM

is the 8th one down England

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 11:38 AM

Excuse my english but i don't understand the previous post. What do you mean by "8th one down england" exactly?

Oh sorry!!! You mean the one with the scrolling bar?

If so United Kingdom is the eleventh (Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο).

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 11:42 AM

you know where it says countrey .Then you press the tab and the names come down in a row is it the 8th one down

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 11:44 AM

check the post above yours is the eleventh yes

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 11:45 AM

sorry going blind as well as stupid .done now Press the orange button I guess lol,Moved on.Sorry about this got go again .Any chance you can leave me the instructions for .This page .Ta Will leave computor on and hope fully I won t loose any thing .Is the bottom bit the same as befor .They have my name and address .Looks like the money end now lol

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 11:50 AM

Yes and now we must deal with the payment. The first one is by credit card. I think for inernational payments this is the only way.

From left to right: first column is the type of credit card, second is the number, third the name and last the expiring date.

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 11:54 AM

Done the card bit

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 12:12 PM

Now leave everything else in place (they are need to fill in if you choose other payment ways. Click the orange button and tell me what is says. I don't want to order anything so i won't press it... lol

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 01:35 PM

This is fascinating! I'm so impressed! Persistence WILL pay off. laugh

Out of curiosity -- what is the Greek word for United States, and which number is it on the list?

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 01:44 PM

It's number ten. Ηνωμένες Πολιτείες Αμερικής...

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 01:47 PM

Thanks VOLKANA!

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 02:53 PM

Can someone tell me if everything its ok? Did you make it? Tell me something please think
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 02:55 PM

Wow, talk about kindness in action--

bravo Volkana puppy

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 04:03 PM

This man as the patience of a saintI ve pressed the orange button I think I have done it .I don t know weather to frame this game when I get it (not through the want of trying }or play it or frame it lol.

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 04:15 PM

Στοιχεία Παραγγελίας

Περιγραφή παραγγελίας: No. 473164

Διεύθυνση αποστολής παραστατικού Τρόπος πληρωμής
Name Edited out
Street address Edited out
Town Edited out
Zip Code Edited out
Numbers Edited Out
Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο
Με πιστωτική κάρτα
Εφάπαξ
VISA: **** -**** -**** -Last 4 numbers Edited out
Ημ. λήξης: Expiration Date Edited out

Τύπος παραστατικού Συνολική Αξία Παραγγελίας
Απόδειξη

39,99 €

Περιγραφή παραγγελίας: No. 473164 - μέρος 1/1

Διεύθυνση Αποστολής Κόστος Παραγγελίας
Name Edited out
Street address Edited out
Town Edited out
Zip Code Edited out
Numbers Edited Out
Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο
Αξία εμπορευμάτων: 39,99 €
Έξοδα αποστολής: 0 €
Γενικό Σύνολο: 39,99 €

Παραγγελία στο εξωτερικό
Θα επικοινωνήσουμε μαζί σας, για τα έξοδα αποστολής
Είδος Τίτλος Τεμ. Τιμή
Games
Sinking Island

39,99 €

Ιδιωτική Σύμβαση Πελάτη | Ασφάλεια συναλλαγών | Λοιπές Πληροφορίες | Τα βιβλιοπωλεία μας | Επικοινωνήστε Μαζί Μας
© 1997-2008 Papasotiriou S.A.
Υποδομή ηλεκτρονικού εμπ
this is what I have .Have I got it lol
sorry for stacking getting carried away here .Wish you were closer mate you deserve a beer
If you want any of my games I will send you it free .I hav nt seen a man with your patience for a long time lol

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 04:35 PM

I think you both should be awarded a beer! (Virtual beer sent!) Wow!

Dragon -- you now speak Greek. Let us know when the game arrives. (In Greek.)

Just kidding.

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 04:42 PM

will do .Never met a man with that much patience befor .I am hard work and if he can get me through he can get any one there lol .VOLKANA .LOOK under dragonuk44 if I have a game you want its yours Oh Becky please . Silly me just thought euros is nt it .Smack me daft lol.£30 the game is dont think they charged for postage

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 06:19 PM

Originally Posted By: dragonuk44
Never met a man with that much patience befor .

That's probably because Volkana is a woman. lol
(at least, according to her profile at adventuregamers).

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 06:32 PM

sorry about that .Talk about been put in my place .Sorry Volkana .Why I thought a man I don t know .Sorry again That will teach me .No afence intended .For some reason most seem to think I m a guy to and I m not lol

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 01/31/08 06:39 PM

It wasn't meant as 'putting you in your place' or 'teaching' you either, dragonuk44. Just thought it was funny.

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 02/01/08 06:52 AM

That's ok dragonuk44. No offence indeed. I'm indeed a woman but i like too beer lol

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 02/01/08 06:53 AM

was nt meant that way .Sorry but I thought I may have affended VOLKANA .I felt a little embarrassed as why should I pershume this name to be male .Most for some reason seem to think I am male .Its all in the name lol

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 02/01/08 07:01 AM

If it makes you feel better i thought you were a guy too. blush Stop thinking about it. Oh about your order, i read what you copy paste for me and it seems ok. bravo They say that they will contact with you for the postage charge...
I think i'm starting to imrove my english lol

Thanks for your offer dragonuk44

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 02/01/08 07:43 AM

I think your English is brill better than my Greek tomato The offer still stands .Never know may need your help again .lol

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 02/01/08 07:55 AM

I think the Papasotiriou store must give my a large paycheck... rotfl

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 02/01/08 09:43 AM

yes tell them you have signed up in the sales department and you are claiming your commision rotfl

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 02/01/08 09:53 AM

They will soon run out of stock... And all goes to everywhere else but Greece... rotfl

Oh i forgot... They answered me from another interner store and they wrote me that the postage expences are depended by the weight of what you bought. I hope it isn't too much for a simple DVD case... At least if your previous buy will not work we have an alternative way...

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 02/01/08 10:30 AM

True Got to keep our optoins open .Thanks .Putting some old games on my list don t know if you would be interested . oops Should nt have said that .I wonder if Browneyed tiger is about

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 02/01/08 10:46 AM

I feel very stupid but i must ask. Where do i find that list? I don't know yet how to move around this site blush

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 02/01/08 10:59 AM

go to the trading forum I am on page one dragonuk44-11th one down at the momment

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 02/01/08 11:07 AM

Thanks

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 02/01/08 02:51 PM

Trading Forum IS the place to discuss trades.

Anyone who wants to move around the site -- at the bottom right of the page is text that says "Hop to:" and under it is a drop-down menu with all the parts of the GameBoomers site on it.

You just select the forum you want to go to and click on "Go." smile

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 02/01/08 02:56 PM

Thanks a lot Becky... thanks

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 02/01/08 02:58 PM

thumbsup When you've been hanging out at a site for years, it's easy to forget what it's like to be navigating it for the first time. grin

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 02/01/08 03:00 PM

Thought it would have been Browneyed tiger catching me out .Soz Becky

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 02/01/08 03:11 PM

I'm not sure whether to take that as a compliment or a jab. grin

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 02/01/08 04:52 PM

I've visited about a dozen shops today, none had Sinking Island in stock so I still don't know if the version sold here is complete in English or partly in Dutch. I'll continue my quest the next time I am in a town or city.

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 02/01/08 06:18 PM

compliment of cause devilchili
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 02/01/08 09:15 PM

I have been looking forward to Sinking Island! I found the exchange between Dragonuk and Volkana regarding ordering and filling out the form/translating WOW!!!!! Talk about real-time game friends helping game friends from all over the world!! again WOW !!!!

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 02/02/08 12:05 AM

Thats what it is all about and if she needs help I am here .WOW yes I can go for ;We help each other and it works on this forum .Ist that what it is all about .Hope no one takes the wrong way .

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 02/03/08 02:21 PM

Hello there... wave
I'm so glad that this forum was helpful for others as well as dragonuk44 and Becky i hope...
If anyone else need help regarding this order form we talked about it will be my pleasure to help. It's not a big deal really...
We all help each other... yes

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 02/03/08 03:07 PM

Thanks VOLKANA! thumbsup
Posted By: BTaylor322

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 03/29/08 12:58 AM

Does ANYONE have any idea as to a NA release date for Sinking Island? I've accessed all the websites, and seeing prices given in Euroes doesn't encourage me.

This isn't the only game I'm wondering about, but I won't combine posts re: several different games - like Dracula Origin and Dracula 3. Sorry about that - in advance.

BT

BT

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 03/29/08 04:33 AM

Dracula: Origin is scheduled to release in North America in May. I haven't seen a North American release date for Sinking Island or Dracula 3 yet.

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 03/29/08 12:47 PM

Hi Becky,

Thank you for the info. on that. It looks like a really interesting game.

BT

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 03/29/08 04:55 PM

I enjoyed this one
Posted By: Iva

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 03/31/08 09:41 AM

Hi, I just started playing it. At the beginning, you can choose between an adventure mode (which I did of course)and a timed mode, where you have to be really fast. I read a recommendation in a review somewhere to play it in adv mode and later if you want replay it in a timed mode but I think I'll skip that one.
And, yes, it is out in English.
Posted By: sali

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 03/31/08 01:41 PM

Hello everyone. If you want to play "Sinking island" in french:"L'île noyée" you can ordered it at PMD Logisoft.com I don't think they have it in english yet because I went to research (rechercher in french) ,asked for it and it said that they didn't have the product. For myself I'm waiting for Interact to order it cause it's the only way I can practice my english for the time being.Hope it will help somebody. Sali

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 04/01/08 01:44 PM

This game is very beautiful to be played in timed mode... You need some time to look around so i wouldn't recommend timed mode... smile

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 04/01/08 08:57 PM

Nothing on Sinking Island from Interact yet, but I live in hope. Zero from Amazon on either this game or the other games we're all waiting for. I'm waiting for updates from Dave.

BT
Posted By: SirGraham

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 06/07/08 11:09 PM

So is this English release that wasn't released in English-speaking countries a pure English version or multi-language?

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 06/08/08 01:05 AM

I believe it's the English release because it has the UK flag on the back side of the box and also there is no option to choose language in the game...
Posted By: Taurnil

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 06/08/08 10:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Volkana
This game is very beautiful to be played in timed mode... You need some time to look around so i wouldn't recommend timed mode... smile

I absolutely agree with you. Great game by the way.
Posted By: dnavyteddybear

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 08/18/08 11:48 PM

I just received an e-mail from the Adventure Shop with a download for the game. Does anyone know anything about them/ are they reliable?

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 08/19/08 12:13 AM

dnavy, you can find the answer Here in the current thread.
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 08/19/08 12:13 AM

Yes teddybear they are very reliable I love adventureshop and have downloaded games from them for nearly 2 years now. In fact I am going now to download sinking island I just am too impatient to wait for my preorder.

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 08/19/08 04:31 PM

Go for it.... You won't regret it
Posted By: dnavyteddybear

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 08/20/08 12:38 PM

Thanks for the info. I went to the adventure shop site but when I started the download process I received a secuirty certificate warning saying not to put any personal infor. Should I use that site or is there another one I can go to to download the game? The site doesn't paypal and I will have to use my credit card. I don't want my info floating around from an unsecure site. Thanks in advance for a solution.

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 08/20/08 12:48 PM

The site should be secured where you enter you credit card info. Just be sure it changes to https: instead of http:

Ana wave

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 08/20/08 01:43 PM

Dnavyteddybear -- other members here have used the site without problems -- it's a legitimate site. But you may want to email the Adventure Shop and let them know what happened -- that's the kind of problem they would want to know about. There's a customer support email addy near the bottom of this page.

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 08/21/08 09:41 AM

I am enjoying Sinking Island but have a few complaints.
Sinking island in my opinion fails at the lip sinc in fact characters barely open their mouth and also the flailing arms of many of the characters especially the main character is getting on my nerves. I want to tie his arms down, many flail their arms with the same movements. shame

Don't laugh but I feel no bonding to the main character either. Thus far and I admit I am just in the beginning of the game I have not found one character I care about. Especially the dead billionaire. duh

Sinking Island does not give you unlimited saves.
The graphics inside the hotel is beautifully done, just wish they had better graphics and face animation with the characters.Ah visions of Culpa Inata facial animations dancing in my head, that is the way a character should be animated in opinion.

Just my opinion though, it is fun using the high tech PDA and questioning the suspects. I will be interested to see if anyone else agrees with me on the things I have mentioned.
wave
Sherryah

EDIT........................
Teddy Bear that is strange because that is where I downloaded Sinking Island, and I have AVG security and had no problem whatsover certainly not what you said happened to you. Sorry that happened and hope you were able to download the game. The adventureshop site for digital downloading has always been a blessing for me.
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 08/21/08 08:39 PM

Thanks for that info Sherryah, I think I will be double thinking about the game I was so gung ho in buying well now I really dont know ...Thanks though it will make me save my money for something better ... lol I still did not get culpa Inata ... is that a point and click also and is it better than Dracula 3??? or should I get Dracula 3 first also is Dra 3 a point and click smile wave

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 08/22/08 01:06 AM

Hi Leeana,
I am just giving my opinion perhaps things will change in sinking island and one of the characters at least will get a personality I care about.

That is a hard choice between 2 of my favorite games because Culpa innata character I cared about also.

I saw how excited everyone is about Sinking island and didn't want to rain on anyones parade. So I debated on staying silent but because I wish someone would have told me I just threw in my two cents worth.

As for th lip sinc I am glad I choose to read the text on sinking island because the people barely open their mouth, more like a puppet.

If I had known what I know now I don't think I would have bought Sinking island the characters are emotionless thus far except for a mute girl its hard to care about any of the characters. For me this is the main reason to play an adventure game to get into the heads of others lives like a good book.

I wish someone would have told me what I am now telling others about my honest opinion on the game.

Hoever, The graphics are beautifully done inside the tower hotel, but because it is so Huge of a building with no staff, only suspects found in it, the place is empty its like it is wasted beauty. The game could have been fun to have animation inside the hotel. A beautiful running fountain for instance.

I also looked foward to this game but even though others dis agree and enjoyed the game, I am not enjoying it as much as I thought I would.

The high tech police PDA that keeps track of suspects, clues etc. is a nice touch. I am trying to say nice things to balance the negative I am feeling. smirk

Another thing there is a torrential rainfall and he is always running in it or characters standing out in the rain, and yet no one ever looks like they are wet. Wind is blowing the tree's fiercly and the characters hair don't even blow. lol

In short I am struggling with this game but determined to finish it even though I wouldn't mind throwing the main character off the cliff myself, to get some emotion out of the guy.
hardwall

The only time you hear any emotion is when the scene cuts and he talks to his wife lovingly on the phone and she is never shown. I downloaded the game because I felt like I couldn't wait, now I am paying a price for not waiting. What I love about Boomers is the varied opinions on the games, some people don't care about the things I mentioned, others will care and thanks for letting me know you want to hear the other side of the coin.
wave

Sherryah

Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 08/22/08 02:21 PM

Originally Posted By: LEEANA
I still did not get culpa Inata ... is that a point and click also and is it better than Dracula 3??? or should I get Dracula 3 first also is Dra 3 a point and click

Both Culpa Innata and Dracula 3 are point-and-click. Culpa is 3rd person and Dracula 3 is 1st person.
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 08/23/08 02:28 AM

Just got an e:mail from Dave at interact...

Sinking Island has shipped bravo bravo
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 08/23/08 03:41 AM

I hope Dracula 3 is nothing like Culpa Innata. I did not enjoy Culpa Innata at all.

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 08/23/08 07:51 AM

Guybrush,
Lots of puzzles to figure out toward the end of game that can be tricky but made much easier with MaG's brillant walkthru. MaG sure is smart to figure out how to do the puzzles. She truly amazes me. bravo

Sherryah
Posted By: joanieS

Re: Sinking Island -- Two Fistfuls of Murder Suspects - 08/23/08 09:44 AM

I pick Lorenzo. Wasn't going to get this game until I saw the screenshots. It's a must-have!!!!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community