GB HOMEPAGE

Dead Mountaineer's Hotel to Release in English in Summer 2008

Posted By: Becky

Dead Mountaineer's Hotel to Release in English in Summer 2008 - 03/27/08 05:33 PM

Lighthouse Interactive Announces Dead Mountaineer's Hotel
A Shocking 'Whodunit' Mystery Adventure

Quote:
Leading Publisher Lighthouse Interactive today announced that they have signed a deal with Russian Publisher Akella Corporation, acquiring publishing rights for North America, UK, Scandinavia and Benelux territories to Dead Mountaineer’s Hotel; an intricate and shocking ‘whodunit’ mystery-style Adventure game for Windows®. Dead Mountaineer’s Hotel is a non-linear character-driven game inspired by award winning Russian sci-fi novelists, the Strugatsky Brothers. Scheduled to release across the U.S. and Canada in Q3 2008 for PC CD-ROM, players must solve the astonishing murder of one of the hotel’s guests and unveil the startling secrets surrounding the mystical Dead Mountaineer’s Hotel.

GameBoomers members have been following this game closely -- to see the speculation, advance news and announcement play out in real time, click on this thread. bravo

For the GameBoomers' interview with the developers of Dead Mountaineer's Hotel, click here.

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Dead Mountaineer's Hotel to Release in English in Summer 2008 - 03/27/08 05:52 PM

Excellent news Becky! yay It looks very promising.

Ana wave
Posted By: Carrie

Re: Dead Mountaineer's Hotel to Release in English in Summer 2008 - 03/27/08 05:58 PM

Thanks Becky, for this great, 'hot-off-the-press' news!
Posted By: GBC

Re: Dead Mountaineer's Hotel to Release in English in Summer 2008 - 03/27/08 07:06 PM

Exciting news Becky!
Posted By: Phoebe

Re: Dead Mountaineer's Hotel to Release in English in Summer 2008 - 03/27/08 07:09 PM

Great news Becky, finally will go release in english : yay
Posted By: Mad

Re: Dead Mountaineer's Hotel to Release in English in Summer 2008 - 03/28/08 07:24 AM

Hi smile

Got a newsletter that made the announcement too ....

Yippee !! yay

Cheers.

Mad wave
Posted By: gaily

Re: Dead Mountaineer's Hotel to Release in English in Summer 2008 - 03/28/08 03:26 PM

I've been waiting for this one for a long time now. Glad to hear that it's release is on the horizon. bravo
Posted By: Trinny3

Re: Dead Mountaineer's Hotel to Release in English in Summer 2008 - 03/28/08 04:06 PM

Thanks Becky for the great news bravo it looks like a really good one, hope so. thumbsup
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Dead Mountaineer's Hotel to Release in English in Summer 2008 - 03/28/08 04:34 PM

Thanks, Becky..

I posted on the other thread..How interesting that the game has five different endings...This should be fun..

I can't wait yay
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Dead Mountaineer's Hotel to Release in English in Summer 2008 - 03/28/08 08:18 PM

Oh this one looks and sounds great it just has that - that - aaahhhh ..... aura from agatha christie..... or .....the mystery from sherlock holmes... combined with... the suspense from mysterious island...
smile oh I cant wait puppy
Posted By: irishgirl1228

Re: Dead Mountaineer's Hotel to Release in English in Summer 2008 - 03/29/08 02:34 AM

Sweet! I've been waiting so long for this game to come out! Thanks for the great news!
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Dead Mountaineer's Hotel to Release in English in Summer 2008 - 03/29/08 08:39 PM

yay Woo hoo !!!Thanks for letting us know
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: Dead Mountaineer's Hotel to Release in English in Summer 2008 - 03/29/08 10:13 PM

Lighthouse is sure coming out with some winners lately praise

thanks Linda
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Dead Mountaineer's Hotel to Release in English in Summer 2008 - 03/31/08 02:14 AM

Yeah, thanks for the news!

Spyros
© 2024 GameBoomers Community