GB HOMEPAGE

New Adventure Games

Posted By: Laurette

New Adventure Games - 11/14/08 11:57 PM

I am becoming panicky (sp?) There are 1-1/2 months left of this year and I only have two games left to play. Any suggestions, or do I have to just wait? My latest games: Rhiannon (still playing, but almost done); Castle Malloy and Colour of Murder. This addiction is good/bad!! Thanks.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: New Adventure Games - 11/15/08 12:30 AM

So what have you played recently?
Have you checked the recent releases list?
http://www.gameboomers.com/Adventureinformation.htm

Are you OK with playing older games?
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: New Adventure Games - 11/15/08 12:58 AM

Hi, Laurette

If you want a True Adventure game without all the hard puzzles...You have to play Everlight.. thumbsup

Re: New Adventure Games - 11/15/08 04:38 PM

Jenny100: The most recent games I have played are Hardy Boys; Cleopatra; Nikopol; Murder in the Abbey; Art of Murder; Outcry; and Dracula 3. I started playing The Experiment, but was told I needed a higher end video card for the timed sequence. My computer (XP) won't play older games. Darleen03: Thanks for the tip; I'll look into it.
Posted By: orchid girl

Re: New Adventure Games - 11/15/08 04:51 PM

I really enjoyed Jack Keane.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: New Adventure Games - 11/15/08 06:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Laurette
I started playing The Experiment, but was told I needed a higher end video card for the timed sequence.

What video card do you have?

I don't see Dracula Origin on your list. It isn't a real time 3D game the way Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened and Nemesis are. I don't see The Lost Crown there either, or Perry Rhodan, or Overclocked, or Belief and Betrayal.

Re: New Adventure Games - 11/15/08 07:24 PM

My video card is a Radeonn 9550/1050 Series. Had an upgrade approx. 1-1/2 years ago. With crossed fingers, I have had no problems playing any of these games with my video card. I have played and sold Dracula Origin; both Sherlock Holmes games; Lost Crown, Perry Rhodan, Overclocked and Belief and Betrayal.
Orchid Girl: I played Jack Keane and enjoyed it also.
Posted By: misslilo

Re: New Adventure Games - 11/15/08 07:31 PM

Well well, you definitely need to play So Blonde.

It's an awesome game with more to it, than just appear from the look of it smile

Re: New Adventure Games - 11/15/08 07:48 PM

Thanks Misslilo! I just read a review of Sinking Island and it sounds interesting. I'm so glad I asked for advice!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community