GB HOMEPAGE

GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY

Posted By: Chief

GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/05/12 01:55 PM

santadance santadance

It's Giveaway time again presents12

GameBoomers will be giving away 3 DOWNLOADS of the game Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes, courtesy of Daedalic Entertainment. yay12

If you want to have an idea of what the game is all about, you can click here for MaG's Walkthrough and here for Becky's Review and additional screenshots. thumbsup12

A visit to the Game Website will give you the opportunity to see these informations:

The System Requirements

The Screenshots

and you can view a Trailer HERE.

To enter the drawing, send me an E-MAIL using my e-mail address in my profile. Please no PMs.

Put the words "Edna & Harvey" in the e-mail subject line and include your GameBoomers MEMBER name in the body of the mail.

And post here also to say you are in the Giveaway. bravo12

Entries must be submitted by Sunday the 9th December 2012 at 9:00PM Eastern Standard Time.

The winners will be announced on Monday the 10th December 2012.

Only one entry per registered member.

All are welcome to enter.

Please verify the list of winners when it comes out to redeem your download in the next ten days following the announcement of the winners.

A BIG thanks to Carla and Daedalic Entertainment for making this Giveaway possible.

Good luck to all.

Chief santadance
Posted By: Rushes

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/05/12 02:50 PM

Thanks, Chief! (And Carla and Daedalic) santa

I won't be entering, but good luck to all who do. presents12
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/05/12 04:34 PM

Thanks Chief, Carla and of course Daedalic! Good luck to all who enter.

Ana wave12
Posted By: Marian

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/05/12 04:48 PM

Another great giveaway! Thank you to Chief, Carla, and Daedalic. happydance12

luck to all who enter! presents12 wave12
Posted By: michele rose

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/05/12 06:17 PM

I'm ready to try my luck on another great giveaway. thumbsup12
Thanks to all the wonderful people who make this happen!
Posted By: venus

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/05/12 08:03 PM

This is another game I already own, so I won't be entering this one, either. grin12

luck to all the entrants! This is a terrific game, just like its prequel. presents12
Posted By: copper

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/05/12 08:22 PM

I'm in. copper
Posted By: Mad

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/05/12 10:43 PM

I'm out of this one, too, but many thanks to Daedalic Entertainment and Gameboomers for another wonderful Giveaway" !!!! happydance12
Posted By: rmt

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/06/12 08:19 AM

I'm in!
Posted By: oldman

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/06/12 10:30 AM

my email has been submitted.
Posted By: ritchiesbabe

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/06/12 03:46 PM

I'm in please thanks
Posted By: Debra

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/06/12 04:56 PM

My email was sent and I certainly would like to be included in this giveaway. It looks like a fun game.

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/06/12 06:10 PM

All e-mails in up to now. thumbsup12

Chief santa
Posted By: Cocoa

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/07/12 10:35 AM

Im in and email has been sent. A big thanks to Chief, Carla, Gameboomers and Daedalic Entertainment for the chance! santadance wink12 wave12
Posted By: UruKat

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/07/12 03:14 PM

I'll try my luck again........Gameboomers is so awesome! Thanks Chief! urock

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/08/12 01:43 AM

Received all e-mails up to now. happydance12

Chief santadance
Posted By: VRMpls2

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/08/12 02:02 AM

Count me in. Thanks.

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/08/12 04:42 AM

Adding VRMpls2 to the list of e-mails received. presents12

All have a good night.

Chief santa
Posted By: Kayc

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/08/12 02:11 PM

wave12
Thanks Chief, Carla, Daedalic and Gameboomers for the chance to win.
I'm in! happydance12
Posted By: bigpsycho

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/09/12 04:20 AM

best of luck to all ...sent mine :)

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/09/12 05:10 AM

All e-mails in up to now. bravo12

Chief wave12
Posted By: Sly One

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/10/12 02:13 AM

This game looks like it will be a lot of fun. Thank you to Chief, Carla, GB and Daedelic for this wonderful opportunity. It's beginning to feel a lot like the Holidays!!

Barbara

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/10/12 03:03 AM

All e-mails in for this Giveaway. bravo12

Chief santa

Re: GIVEAWAY ¤~¤ Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ¤~~¤ GIVEAWAY - 12/10/12 02:22 PM

The winners of this Giveaway are announced HERE. happydance12

Congratulations to the winners. bravo12

Chief santa
© 2024 GameBoomers Community