GB HOMEPAGE

Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes First Video Released!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes First Video Released! - 07/11/13 04:30 PM

Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes is on the case... on video!

You can view the video Here.

You can view the Screenshots here.

Check out the Official Website here.

Quote:
Crime doesn't take a vacation... and neither does Sherlock Holmes! You can now watch the first real teaser for Crimes & Punishments, the new Sherlock Holmes investigation coming soon on PlayStation®3, Xbox 360® and PC.
Having made a great impression at E3 in Los Angeles last month, an intriguing video will now reveal a little more of Crimes & Punishments: crime scenes, suspects and a Sherlock Holmes determined to see the guilty behind bars. Immerse yourself in the heart of London at the side of this famous detective, already hot on the heels of dangerous criminals… but has he actually found the real culprits?

Crimes & Punishments marks the most important stage in the Sherlock Holmes series. The decision by Frogwares studios to switch from the in-house engine to the Epic Unreal Engine 3 enables a much richer, more immersive and detailed rendering of both the environments and characters, which is immediately apparent from the summer teaser!

But the change of game engine has not only improved the graphics; new investigation techniques have been developed and the game can now offer 14 game mechanics. From the opening of each of the eight investigations up to the arrest of the culprits and the moral dilemmas faced by the players, the new game mechanics convey the feeling of BEING Sherlock Holmes. Players will therefore be able to exploit the incredible gifts and talents for which he is renowned, such as his ability to guess the details of an individual’s life simply by observing them, or to imagine and reconstruct a past event by studying the key features of a crime scene.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes First Video Released! - 07/11/13 04:36 PM

Thanks, Ana. It's looking really good. thumbsup
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes First Video Released! - 07/11/13 04:42 PM

Now that was pretty wasn't it?

Thanks Sheriff
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes First Video Released! - 07/11/13 07:09 PM

Very Nice... now that's how an adventure game should look like. :-)
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes First Video Released! - 07/11/13 08:46 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes First Video Released! - 07/11/13 09:08 PM

Looks good.
Interesting music choice. I wonder if they're going to use music from that artist in the game.
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes First Video Released! - 07/11/13 10:49 PM

Wow - it looks very impressive! Thank you BrownEyedTigre happydance
Posted By: BNewman

Re: Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes First Video Released! - 07/11/13 11:54 PM

I need to know if this can be played with the system that came with my computer. Windows 7 Intel HD Graphics. I don't want to buy the game if it's not going to work on my computer. Thanks to whoever answers my question.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes First Video Released! - 07/12/13 02:08 AM

Ana posted this:
Here are the specs for Unreal Engine 3 to give you an idea.
Posted By: sanford

Re: Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes First Video Released! - 07/12/13 06:15 AM

Wow, this one looks really good. Great graphics. I'm looking forward to it's release. Thanks so much, Ana
Sandy
Posted By: kazzmo

Re: Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes First Video Released! - 07/12/13 07:32 AM

Whoa! This game looks good!! happydance
Posted By: GBC

Re: Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes First Video Released! - 07/12/13 12:12 PM

woot I can't wait!
Posted By: ergggo

Re: Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes First Video Released! - 07/12/13 12:21 PM

Wow! I agree with the comments about the stunning graphics. I wonder if the game play graphics will be this good (sometimes the cut-scene graphics are very different from the game play graphics).
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes First Video Released! - 07/12/13 04:48 PM

Hi,
can't wait for this game to come out. saw the video, it looks great.
kathy
Posted By: Mad

Re: Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes First Video Released! - 07/13/13 05:19 AM

Yes. Everything IS lookin' good so far thumbsup
[Just hope there won't be a compulsory Tutorial like last time !!]
Posted By: aserID

Re: Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes First Video Released! - 07/14/13 02:09 AM

Mad-
I'm just curious- which
game had the tutorial? Testa-
ment of Sherlock Holmes? Or
some other game?

Aser wave-
Posted By: Mad

Re: Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes First Video Released! - 07/14/13 04:48 AM

The Testament of Sherlock Holmes starts with a tutorial that can't be skipped and I, along with many others, find it to be both confusing and annoying !! rolleyes
BUT the rest of the game is splendid happydance
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes First Video Released! - 07/14/13 09:33 AM

Looks different and good Ana. Thanks for the info.
Posted By: Disney

Re: Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes First Video Released! - 08/08/13 11:00 PM

Anyone know released date on this game yet? Have all the others love them.

Thanks for info.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes First Video Released! - 08/08/13 11:34 PM

Disney, the release dates are always up to date here on this page. If it does not have a date next to it, it's because the developer has not released one yet.

Sherlock does not have an official release date yet.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community