GB HOMEPAGE

Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/05/12 02:41 PM

You can download Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition Click here.

Quote:
Angelica Weaver, a detective on Chicago's Special Task Force, must use her renowned deductive skills to stop a present day killer. The only way for her to get ahead of this killer is to first identify a murderer who escaped justice over a hundred years ago. Angelica has the ability to connect with the dead. Through supersensory visions she is able to jump back and forth between crimes scenes on the streets of historic London and present-day Chicago where the victims reveal to her their final moments. Work with Angelica as she puzzles her way through the past and uses her insights to stop the pattern in the future in this hidden object puzzle adventure.

Help Angelica Weaver!
Solve exciting puzzles
Check out our blog walkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/05/12 05:06 PM

Thanks, Ana. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/06/12 11:14 AM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/06/12 01:15 PM

Thank you, Ana - Just finished the demo and I rather liked it. Waiting to hear what other folks think.
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/06/12 03:23 PM

Hi, Rosaboobie!

I just finished the CE and enjoyed it very much. The main game took me almost 6 hours to finish so, if you're on the fence and enjoy detective stories, I'd definitely recommend it.

I now have a question for those with a good memory. There is a character named "Tumblety" mentioned in this game, and that name rings a bell. Was he in one of the Jack the Ripper games?

Susan

Re: Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/06/12 03:34 PM

That's a good question, Susan. I just looked at the WT right here on GameBoomers for the Jack the Ripper game released in 2004 and there is a Dr. Tumbletwo in the game. Maybe that's what you are thinking of?

Jack the Ripper walkthrough

wave

Re: Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/06/12 05:42 PM

Hi, Marian!

Thanks! That must be what I was thinking of because I played "Jack the Ripper" when it was first released. I've always had a fascination with good old Jack, so I particularly enjoy the games that revolve around his reign of terror.

Susan
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/06/12 06:37 PM

Hi Susan, Tumblety/Tumbletwo/Tumbletee/Tumbletoo was in fact an actual person, a suspect in the Jack the Ripper enquiry. I believe he was a doctor who fled to the US and was never interviewed by the police! thumbsup wave

Bernie monky

Re: Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/06/12 06:51 PM

Great info, Bernie. wave

Re: Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/06/12 09:56 PM

Hi, Bernie!

Thanks for the info. I've seen so many movies and played so many games about Jack the Ripper, it's hard to tell what's fact and what's fiction. Since Scotland Yard always suspected that Jack the Ripper was a doctor based on the evidence found at the various crime scenes, it's very possible that Tumble-whoever lol was him.

Susan
Posted By: lakecat

Re: Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/07/12 02:30 AM

I enjoyed this game, something differant.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/08/12 10:19 PM

I bought this game and now I'm regretting it. I don't like the Hint system -- I'd rather have hints that recharge. The detective looks so much like Cassandra from the Cassandra's Journey games that it's kind of distracting. For some reason I'm not understanding whether the Ripper is manipulating the detectives dreamcatcher power or whether she's doing it herself. And I think Frogwares may have spoiled me for all other Jack the Ripper games.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/08/12 11:02 PM

I think Frogwares spoils us for all kind of games. lol

I am sorry you are not enjoying it.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community