GB HOMEPAGE

Alice Madness Returns download

Posted By: bigmamma1

Alice Madness Returns download - 09/30/13 11:21 PM

With the download you also get the original Alice, which will work on WIN 7.Looking forward to replaying this too.
Have been curious about the return of Alice for a while and finally got it to download from Origin on my newer laptop after finding out it needs a high end video card.Anyway, don't expect any kind of useful help from their customer service-totally clueless.
Back to the game-Am on Chapter 1 so far-really amazing, colorful, bizarre world to roam around in. the controls are a little hard to manage, but am still in the learning phase. The game is primarily a platformer with lots of jumping, whirling and floating. The new weapon, the pepper grinder is great!
Has anyone played or is anyone playing this one?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Alice Madness Returns download - 09/30/13 11:57 PM

There is a thread here that may answer some questions.

I meant to play but never got that far yet. lol

Enjoy the game!

Ana wave
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Alice Madness Returns download - 10/01/13 02:10 AM

I've played it twice, bigmamma - loved it! It's sometimes a very difficult game, but well worth the effort.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Alice Madness Returns download - 10/01/13 05:10 PM

Have it but haven't gotten that far yet.
Posted By: bigmamma1

Re: Alice Madness Returns download - 10/04/13 03:44 PM

thanks for the interesting thread,Ana-
I'll keep it for reference. So far I haven't come across any serious bugs but have read many comments about problems. Hopefully the download from Origin is patched.
I'm still in Ch 1, trying to master the jump/float move and the battle with the critters with the shields. I almost gave up, but with lots of practice I am slowly progressing. The "eye candy" and fantasmagorical worlds and characters are worth the struggle. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community