GB HOMEPAGE

A Quiet Weekend in Capri

Posted By: syd

A Quiet Weekend in Capri - 06/13/03 09:22 PM

Capri
Posted By: Yapette

Re: A Quiet Weekend in Capri - 06/14/03 02:07 AM

Capri has become one of my Favorite Games of All Time.

Starts out easy enough....wandering about doing errands.

You will find out there is much more to this game: intrigue, twists & dilemmas.

Just wait until you want to make a phone call smile .

http://www.weekendcapri.com/
Posted By: Bryansmom

Re: A Quiet Weekend in Capri - 02/25/05 05:37 AM

I usually love this sort of game--I liked Remedy very much. However, I've tried twice to start playing it and I just end up pulling something else out of the "to play" pile and starting it, instead. I think it is because it is difficult to know what I am supposed to do (as Carolyn said) and also because moving around in the game is a little awkward. I plan to give it another try when I'm in the mood for a game that is not funny or fast paced.
Posted By: Adorable

Re: A Quiet Weekend in Capri - 04/27/05 07:47 PM

I like this game but I've started it about four times because somewhere along the line I miss something that I need to continue. It is very frustrating or else I'm not too bright! I'm just about to start it again because I've missed something and I don't know what it is. Anyway, the visuals are beautiful and I guess that's why I keep going back to it.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: A Quiet Weekend in Capri - 05/04/05 11:15 AM

A Quiet Weekend in Capri was too Quiet for me! I finished it a while ago but I thought it was a bit tedious. All the wandering around with no real purpose it was easy to lose track of the plot.

Constantly running errands and "getting lost" was also frustrating! I missed the "movement" of the water and the "russle" of the tree leaves in the wind. Just looking at pictures which - don't get me wrong - were beautiful, did not seem like I was involved in an adventure.

I don't think I will ever play it again. Hope I have not offended those who really enjoyed Capri, but it just wasn't for me. smile
Posted By: Melanie1

Re: A Quiet Weekend in Capri - 05/07/05 06:56 PM

I found Capris to be too quiet for me also. The navigation was very annoying. I really disliked trying to figure out where I was and where I had to go next on that map. It was beautiful, but not enough interaction or cutscenes for my taste.

I found Remedy much more engaging even though it was the same type of still shots game.

Melanie
Posted By: Jhart320

Re: A Quiet Weekend in Capri - 07/27/06 08:24 PM

I just got Capri and I am so disappointed. It looks like a slide show of someone's trip. I don't want to offend those who loved the game either. I knew it had mixed reviews but it sounded so delightful. I will try to play it again, maybe another day.

Joy
Posted By: cailyn

Re: A Quiet Weekend in Capri - 07/28/06 10:18 AM

Ialso couldn't get into it either! And I loved Remedy I found it difficult to get around,I guess I don't like the slide show affect!
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: A Quiet Weekend in Capri - 07/28/06 02:07 PM

I haven't played this one yet. But I love how we can all express ourselves on our likes and dislikes and still have the commonality of loving adventure games wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community