GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page One release update (2nd March) and Demo now available! #1237200
12/28/20 01:18 PM
12/28/20 01:18 PM
Leicester, UK
P
phileday Offline OP
Junior Boomer
phileday  Offline OP
Junior Boomer
P

Leicester, UK
Hi everyone

Firstly I'd like to apologise to all who commented on my last post. I didn't know anyone was replying and with Christmas I've only just found out. You're words of encouragement are very appreciated laugh

So the news is I've changed the release date and released a demo. Page One release update (2nd March) and Demo now available on it's main Steam page! https://store.steampowered.com/app/1356030/Page_One/

But to go into more details. I’ve release the demo so that’s now available. This demo will be worked on all the way up to the release in March. The March release date is generally something I plucked out of the air and could well change but the more support I get and the more I know that people really want to see the full game the more likely I’ll buckle down and finish it 🙂

So a little about the demo. It includes some of the floors of the house and some plot elements. I’ll be adding more over time so keep an eye out if you download the demo as it will be updated all the way up to the release.

I’m very much taking suggestions on how to improve the interface and already some of those suggestions have made it into the demo already. I’ll continue to add them as we go.

So if you’re interested download it and have a try. Suggestions are welcome and encouragement very much so. I might sound needy but that’s because I am 🙂

I hope you enjoy it, I hope you have a great Christmas and New Year and lets hope that the 2021 isn’t as much of a blackhole of madness as 2020. Here’s to the future and good things that might come.

Best of health to everyone one.

Philippa

Last edited by BrownEyedTigre; 12/28/20 05:50 PM. Reason: Please see PM
Re: Page One release update (2nd March) and Demo now available! [Re: phileday] #1237224
12/28/20 06:06 PM
12/28/20 06:06 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Online content
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Online Content
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Looking good Philippa!

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Page One release update (2nd March) and Demo now available! [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1237320
12/30/20 07:17 AM
12/30/20 07:17 AM
Leicester, UK
P
phileday Offline OP
Junior Boomer
phileday  Offline OP
Junior Boomer
P

Leicester, UK
Thanks :), I'm going keep working on it so hopefully it should get better.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 318 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users