GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
ADVENTURE GAME HINTS & HELP
1 minute ago
Not sure what you mean here. Do you mean your save didn't work? Or that when you load your save, you are at a different place in the game?
11 123 more...
MIXED BAG
4 minutes ago
I still play his Bat Out of Hell album. The lyrics are mostly cynical but there's a passion there that I like. It also conjures up some fond memories.
540 45,528 more...
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
5 minutes ago
Blood Nova - a pixel-art point & click adventure game by the developer of The Corruption Within and others.

View the trailer here.

Check out the kickstarter page here.

Check out the Demo here.

ABOUT THIS GAME

The powerful and prosperous Velayan Empire has reigned peacefully for over three centuries, even as distant galaxies – connected to the empire by a string of star channels – have been wracked by war.

Now the empress is abdicating the throne. Her eldest daughter, Princess Love, must take her place. But when Love becomes the target of conspirators seeking to thwart her ascension, she becomes trapped aboard an interstellar lighthouse, with only her best friend and protector, Kel Yakkavan, by her side.

Love and Kel must expose the threat and save the empire before time runs out.

Blood Nova is a modern point and click adventure game set in a unique and original science fantasy universe. It tells a story of adventure and conspiracy, depicted in classical pixel art.

As Love you will explore an interstellar lighthouse called The Looping Vale, solving creative puzzles and meeting a cast of eccentric characters, each with their own hidden motivations and desires.

The game is brought to you by Cosmic Void (The Corruption Within, Void Breach), Ross Joseph Gardner (Half-Life: A Place in the West), and Donovan Jonk (Megahammer Studios).

05.01.2022: The demo is now live! It takes about an hour to beat and showcases the first part of the game, so go ahead and play it!
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:

Blood Nova is intended for mature audiences, containing scenes of moderate violence and mild threat. The story deals with themes of political intrigue and political oppression.

Happy Gaming!
0 3 more...
GARDEN OF PUZZLING DELIGHTS
14 minutes ago
4. a side of beef
15 89 more...
MIXED BAG
38 minutes ago
Dude really cheers John when he's feeling low, just by being so goofy all the time. It's impossible to feel bad around happy animals.

I finally got every single thing done that was on my list and I have a day where I don't have to go anywhere or do anything. So it's loads of coffee and a Netflix bender for me! Maybe an order-in Indian dinner later on.
276 4,484 more...
44 minutes ago
I learn more every day. lol
10 50 more...
55 minutes ago
Originally Posted by oldbroad
I played Mummy: Tomb of the Pharaoh for the first time last year Marian.

That's great! It sounds like you will eventually get to all the good older computer games. thumbsup
15 421 more...
1 hour ago
Play - An Interactive Piece is by the developers of Shadow of the Vatican, The Hand of Glory and Nightingale!

Check out the FaceBook Page here.

There’s no limit to what I can be
All I have to do is… play.

In Play - An Interactive Piece, you’re an actor in a company staging a piece in which you’re the main character. The entire adventure will take place exactly on the stage where the performance is happening. Choose if you want to follow the script or improvise anything that could enhance – or make worse! – the efficiency of the performance. Feel the thrill of the stage, from the opening of the curtains to the emotion of the final bow.
Play - An Interactive Piece will include a series of theatrical performances put on by the same stable company, the Calaveras: you will play a different actor in every piece.
The game also wants players to reflect on different ways of representing the traditional “adventure game” by highlighting similarities with theatre language: Roberta Williams meets Pirandello!

• 2D cartoon graphics in HD.
• Direct control on your character (keyboard or controller) in traditional adventure game fashion.
• Follow your own style: improvise a dramatic tone or a lighter one, or stick to the script. Careful not to make any mistakes!
• The set will change from one act to another, exactly as it happens in the theatre. In the same way, scene materials and props will appear/disappear depending on the current need.
• Win over the audience with your performance: it will dynamically react to your actions.
• A good actor knows they’re not always in the spotlight: capture the favour of the public – and the director! – by making contextual actions even when attention is directed elsewhere: obstructing the view of the audience is never a good idea!
• At the end of the show, you’ll receive a review of the piece and a rating for the performance.
• Completely dubbed in English with subtitles in multiple languages.

First Piece: Poison
America, 1920.
Vivien Glastonbury, a noblewoman of British origin, is commissioned to eliminate a foreign spy from the extra-governmental organization of which she’s a part. The plan requires poisoning the target, the German Colonel General Fitzenmayer, during a dance organized by Vivien with the help of her brother James. Unfortunately, things quickly take a wrong turn.

Featuring:
Veronica Vee as Vivien Glastonbury
Timothy Strickland as James Glastonbury
Michael Shaw as Colonel General Fitzenmayer

Happy Gaming!
0 5 more...
1 hour ago
Thanks, Ana! wave
1 8 more...
CASUAL GAMES
1 hour ago
Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
1 5 more...
MIXED BAG
2 hours ago
birthday Mad ! Enjoy your day!
12 39 more...
2 hours ago
13 - throw (WORTH)

20 - brute (TUBER)
15 55 more...
2 hours ago
You also michele. Good answer.
16 61 more...
2 hours ago
6. num mu lar
not a word I would have used to describe oval in my everyday language smile
32 201 more...
MIXED BAG
13 hours ago
Happy to see you are getting better Ana, and listen to the "Warden" and you will be up and dancing around pretty soon.
53 555 more...
CASUAL GAMES
13 hours ago
Thank you, Marian! I received the email this evening. wave2
4 47 more...
ADVENTURE GAME HINTS & HELP
16 hours ago
Excellent! Have fun and be prepared if someone else here asks!
7 70 more...
MIXED BAG
16 hours ago
I'm working on Lucifer right now. I'm hemming and hawing and wondering when the series will morph into the highly acclaimed show it's alleged to be. I like the Lucifer character because he's marvellously over-the-top, but his cop sidekick is annoying me. So maybe Grimm should be next.

Phooey. Grimm is not on any of my three streaming platforms. It was at one time, but no longer, apparently.
145 8,407 more...
Yesterday at 10:44 PM
Thanks, Lex - I'll give it a bit of a polish and no-one will be able to tell the difference! smile

Expect a load in report (5)
117 2,504 more...
Yesterday at 10:39 PM
Hmmmm ..... Well getting caught up doesn't mean you can now go mad !!!! kissy
11 107 more...
Yesterday at 10:34 PM
thanks BrownEyedTigre grin
2 38 more...
Yesterday at 10:33 PM
Yes. I, too, fancy this one. Thanks, BrownEyedTigre thumbsup
3 39 more...
Yesterday at 10:31 PM
Thank you, BrownEyedTigre grin
2 35 more...
Yesterday at 10:31 PM
Thanks, BrownEyedTigre smile
2 33 more...
Yesterday at 10:17 PM
Good to see you MrBill - greetings and best wishes from a fellow walkthrough author. bravo
26 510 more...
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (LadyKestrel, BrownEyedTigre, hagatha), 41 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
TheTMD, Solanacean, KittyChamp, mystrw1, Hassie
9282 Registered Users