GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
CASUAL GAMES
12 minutes ago
Big Fish does show Shadow Lake plays on Win 10. I don't know.

I had thought I read somewhere that some games that didn't work on Win 10 did work on Win 11 though. Again, I don't know.
88 1,790 more...
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
59 minutes ago
Dianne, I did a Google search and found this at the Myst Wikipedia.

An adult Yeesha appears in Uru: Ages Beyond Myst and is one of two main characters in End of Ages, where she tries to persuade the player to help free an enslaved race known as the Bahro by unlocking a powerful Tablet. Over the course of her life, Yeesha takes on many roles, eventually assuming the aspect of a prophesied D'ni savior-figure known as "The Grower". Baby Yeesha is played by Exile game producer Greg Uhler's daughter. Juliette Gosselin plays a young Yeesha in Revelation and Rengin Altay voices the character as an adult in Uru and End of Ages.
1 17 more...
MIXED BAG
2 hours ago
I just watched the trailer and it looked comedic to me. ? I'm guessing like a defense mechanism?
218 8,029 more...
CASUAL GAMES
2 hours ago
Thanks, Marian!
2 14 more...
2 hours ago
Thanks so much for the First Look flotsam! The game looks great!

Thanks Drac!

Ana wave
4 28 more...
GARDEN OF PUZZLING DELIGHTS
3 hours ago
michele, anxman - spot-on! wave

No problem Fil - apparently "officially" known as a saltire
22 130 more...
MIXED BAG
4 hours ago
I have to say that the Pilates I'm doing is very challenging but it's focused on both strength and especially balance, since it's Ball Pilates and many of the exercises require balancing on the ball. I think it will help me as I get older, help keep me from falling.
102 1,266 more...
4 hours ago
Yeah, oldbroad, I will be waiting for a sale for this one too. But it definitely looks like one I want to play!
4 34 more...
7 hours ago
But what if the car gets cleaned !! scared
3 57 more...
7 hours ago
Yes. without forty-eleven devices is what I like also !! Thanks, BrownEyedTigre smile
5 58 more...
BOOMER REVIEWS
9 hours ago
[Linked Image]

You are Harold, last name Halibut, on board the spaceship Fedora and assistant to the ship's lead scientist. Its been 250 years since all on board fled Earth and found themselves unexpectedly marooned at the bottom of an alien ocean. Where Harold goes about his days tending to the fish, and the All Water Company is all powerful, and some on board still work towards leaving the watery depths.

I am about 90 minutes in and am having a ball.

I confess (yet again) to being an aficionado of the painstaking meticulousness that is involved in creating stop-motion animation. Which this is, at least aesthetically, hand crafted models being the heart of all things. It isn't the reason I am having a ball, but it is the wonderful visual backdrop to having a ball. Regardless of how its construction floats (or doesn't) your boat, the animation sings.

So far, the game has had limited puzzling, consisting mainly of task-based bits and pieces, but it is driving the narrative forward. There has also been a fair bit of wandering and wondering and doing things that aren't essential to the game (at least as far as I can tell at this stage), but add a degree of depth, and even more things to do just because.

Harold is a bit of a hapless soul, and the butt of jokes as a result, but I suspect there is a strength or at least a doggedness there that will come to the surface as things progress. We will wait and see.

Objectives are in your PDA, move around with the WASD keys and interact using the keyboard (no mouse). Scenes generally slide left and right as Harold explores, and cutscenes punctuate events. Enjoy your first ride on the water tubes that function as 'lifts,' chat with others (some responses are time limited) and the game (exclusively) saves at regular intervals.

We have just had a startling revelation, and I look forward to how it will play out.
0 12 more...
THE DARKSIDE (RPG's, ACTION & MORE)
10 hours ago
Steam FPS Fest, a First Person Shooter Fest, is running until 4/22

Celebrating with discounts, demos, and upcoming releases!

Darkside Discounts
63 2,420 more...
12 hours ago
A purrfect catchy entry! thumbsup catrub
26 357 more...
15 hours ago
You also ob. Thanks.
17 102 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 10:17 PM
Thanks, Marian!
4 41 more...
THE TRADING POST
Yesterday at 01:03 AM
Hopefully someone might have it for sale or trade. I just don't want to get any more physical disks for my games.
2 40 more...
Yesterday at 12:08 AM
Direct on the left. 1 vowel. ccvc kissy
64 1,077 more...
CASUAL GAMES
04/14/24 11:08 PM
I have some of those Surface games downloaded on my Win 7 if I ever get to them.

I always worry about exiting out of a puzzle or HO scene without finishing it as I have had problems doing that in the past also. I did it last night though in The Red Trace, which I finally started. So far, so good except I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for morphing objects and by the time I figured it out, I missed one. The game actually put me back into the scene it was in, but would not let me pick it up then, as it wanted me to continue to the next scene and that is all it would let me do. Kind of irked me even though I don't usually care about the morphing objects.

Enjoy whatever you decide on next and come back to let us know please! smile
8 274 more...
04/14/24 09:54 PM
6. Scope think Range ( ANGER )

oops.. already solved
25 176 more...
04/14/24 07:52 PM
Prime Gaming FREE offers:

Faraway 2: Jungle Escape until 12/31 - Not too sure about these dates

Faraway 3: Arctic Escape until 12/31

More from the developer Pine Studio and publisher Snapbreak
42 1,701 more...
04/14/24 07:40 PM
Thanks for you thoughts, flotsam! Did you use the phone with it or just play straight with the PC?

Thanks, Drac!

Ana wave
4 69 more...
MIXED BAG
04/14/24 06:34 PM
It sure is, judith! grin
29 639 more...
CASUAL GAMES
04/14/24 05:54 PM
Thanks, Marian!
2 24 more...
04/14/24 07:16 AM
WooHoo........thank you so much for getting back with us Orion, especially with this great news. Ready to be released this month....priceless thumbsup
11 324 more...
THE TRADING POST
04/14/24 12:49 AM
And we thank you, GamingPhreak. We've already done all this and more. After this many years, it just is what it is and we do the best we can to help.
13 725 more...
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Pandora, LadyKestrel), 335 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users