GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
22 minutes ago
Thank you very much for that first look, flotsam. wave

Hi Jenny smile
2 13 more...
MIXED BAG
35 minutes ago
falcons won, was not pretty.
7 87 more...
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
38 minutes ago
My machine is still being worked on but progress seems good now 👍
15 125 more...
46 minutes ago
thanks BET 😬
6 118 more...
49 minutes ago
Thanks for the info, BET yes
4 89 more...
50 minutes ago
Thank you, BET grin
4 90 more...
51 minutes ago
Thanks, BET smile
3 77 more...
MIXED BAG
1 hour ago
I am out of breath just reading all that's happened to you in the past few years! BUT you are still here and fending off everything that life throws at you. Ahhh the romance scams. Yeah, my sister got caught in one. I knew immediately from the mushy, poor grammar love notes from day one of the 'relationship' that this was a scam. She refused to listen, insisting they were going to be married (her hubby had just died and she was so lonely) and she was on the verge of sending him $5k when I got her daughter involved and together, we managed to intercede and stopped all the scamming. Happy that YOU figured it out before losing the money. Time and emotions lost are bad enough. These guys are experts at scamming innocent people (men and women).

Hoping all your physical stuff gets better and better. Sounds like you are coping with all of it day by day. Sending good thoughts to you especially today.
2 41 more...
GARDEN OF PUZZLING DELIGHTS
1 hour ago
Good ones.
10 20 more...
BOOMER REVIEWS
1 hour ago

The Sojourn

a First Look by flotsam

[Linked Image]

I knew nothing about this game when I started but have played for about half an hour. The game which first came to mind was The Talos Principle and so I wasn't surprised to see Steam suggesting it as one of the "more games like this".

It doesn't have that game's philosophical dialogue (at least not yet) but it is about manipulating the objects in the environment in order to exit through the door and move to the next part of the world. So far, I have come across two different statues and a fire that enables you to see into the "dark" world to assist you.

Walking into the fire enables you to see and use pathways or bridges that aren't there in the "light" world. It also enables you to activate the statues that are a key part of the manipulation.

When I began, there was a statue that enabled me to swap places with it. This was immediately useful as your capacity to move around in the dark world is limited. You can only move a certain distance, so if you want to cross a bridge that doesn't exist in the light world, you better hope that is within your dark world range. If not, perhaps you can move the statue to a location to which, if you then swap places, you can make it across the bridge within the movement range available.

A few doors later, I was introduced to a portal that opened a gate, so long as the statue was standing on it. A few more, and a second statue enabled me to repair broken bridges for a limited amount of time. Getting out the door is becoming more convoluted, requiring the manipulation of the statues and a bit of related timing (i.e. get to where you need to be before the time runs out).

I suspect there may be more statues that do other things. I also have a control that utilises relics, but I have yet to come across any of them.

The game is a a colourful polygon-ish world and saves as you go. The game's website says you will delve into four beautifully crafted chapters, each with their own distinct style and atmosphere, which I am yet to experience.
I am looking forward to what lies ahead.
0 2 more...
2 hours ago
8. ensnared (trap) wave
8 27 more...
2 hours ago
8. oc/e/lot
11 32 more...
CASUAL GAMES
2 hours ago
brain-teasing challenges. are not for me, but thanks anyway.
2 11 more...
MIXED BAG
2 hours ago
happy birthday guys, hope it is happy and wonderful.
18 76 more...
2 hours ago
10. spine (snipe) wave
18 61 more...
CASUAL GAMES
3 hours ago
Wonderful, Starcom! happydance
35 171 more...
3 hours ago
Tell us what you see! You may create a caption or a short story. Keep the entries G-rated, please. The best, most creative answer wins a beautiful, shiny trophy. You may submit as many entries as you like. This round's judge is our last winner, flotsam! Judging will be done as close to Sunday evening as possible.

[Linked Image]
0 5 more...
MIXED BAG
3 hours ago
Good morning, have a Great Monday. Working the kitchen for Bingo, meeting tonight. Danish, Eggs, Hash Browns, Bacon, and French Toast in the NC. summer
5 32 more...
3 hours ago
Thanks Ana.
5 90 more...
7 hours ago
Many congrats! thumbsup

...and that was a fantastic picture, one of the best examples of natural camouflage I have seen (and there are some remarkable ones out there).
12 116 more...
15 hours ago
8. Tommy Lee Jones wave2
19 84 more...
Yesterday at 10:56 PM
Thanks for the info silverspook!
90 37,024 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 10:14 PM
Hi Marian,

They say time flies when you're having fun, LOL! See my post in 'Mixed Bag'.

Annette
7 91 more...
MIXED BAG
Yesterday at 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by GuybrushThreepwood

"Opening last week's mail I found a condolences card from the vet signed by entire staff apparently."

How very thoughtful hug
21 164 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 05:45 PM
Thanks Marian!
3 25 more...
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Marian, family), 11 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
DeLorean00, RENAUD, Sjors__, JinxItGames, Yes
9094 Registered Users