GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
MIXED BAG
9 minutes ago
I don't have records any more. I'm still a dinosaur, though -- I have CD's. I keep meaning to digitize them, but I have so many it seems like an insurmountable task. I suspect that if I went through them one by one I'd be ditching at least half of them. So many bands didn't pass the test of time for me --like The Who.

I'm not really sure which Floyd album is my favourite. I love Wish You Were Here, but I also love The Division Bell. I'm not keen on the Roger Waters-heavy stuff. I'm more of a Gilmour fan. His music is more...classical, I want to say.

When I was around 20 four of us hopped in a car to see Floyd perform in Montreal. The new stadium wasn't even finished, and we had to sit on the ground. It was during the Animals era, with the giant pig overhead. Quite the scene, that was.

It's been a t least 25 years since I last went to a live concert, though. I think the last one might have been either Loreena McKennitt or even Lyle Lovett, and I know I saw an Itzhak Perlman concert in the last classical series I went to. Have you been to any live concerts recently?
297 15,247 more...
GARDEN OF PUZZLING DELIGHTS
1 hour ago
slapforehead lol
83 935 more...
1 hour ago
3. Watts wave
13 50 more...
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
1 hour ago
VR - virtual reality - is getting popular and more affordable. A lot of games are being developed with the capability of playing with a VR headset. But it's still really expensive to me! PC controllers have been around for probably 20 years and lots of people have them. I don't use one, but I have a gaming keyboard I can program to play similar to a controller.

Most of the games don't NEED either one. They are options or you can play the game normally. I think they new version of Myst offers the option of playing with a VR headset.
1 16 more...
1 hour ago
Thanks mxm.
14 26 more...
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
1 hour ago
You need to have a case with what is called RGB (red, greed, blue) lights and then have an RGB header on the motherboard. I have all kinds of lights in my case. The rear fans, the three front fans, a part of the motherboard itself... Plus, I have a button on the top to change the colors to whatever strikes my fancy!
19 116 more...
2 hours ago
Nice one Cheryl.
20 273 more...
CASUAL GAMES
2 hours ago
I hope you find another game to enjoy, Reenie. smile
49 748 more...
2 hours ago
Tell us what you see! You may create a caption or a short story. Keep the entries G-rated, please. The best, most creative answer wins a beautiful, shiny trophy. You may submit as many entries as you like. This round's judge is our last winner, Sherlock! Judging will be done some time on Sunday.

[Linked Image]
0 8 more...
CASUAL GAMES
3 hours ago
You can download Catana here.

Mutant eggplants, pumpkins and peppers! Oh my! When an unseen phenomenon creates havoc in nature, strange aberrations start to appear in the courtyard of a quiet monastery.

Guide the young, but fierce Catana as he goes to battle against an army of killer veggies! With point-and-click simplicity, you'll create matches that eliminate groups of enemies, unleash powerful attacks and take down crafty bosses! Face Tentacles, Lava Crunchers, Robots and more in a world of great dangers and even greater rewards!

110 levels to conquer
10 achievements to earn
Four special attacks to use
Learn-as-you-play tutorial
Easy, Normal and Hard modes

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! cat
0 3 more...
3 hours ago
14. Blarney Castle, Blarney Stone
6 51 more...
3 hours ago
6. playBOOk
14 50 more...
MIXED BAG
4 hours ago
Good morning everybody

Wishing you all a wonderful day today ... we've enjoyed cooler temperatures

Sumatra coffee for the break room

wave2
339 6,510 more...
MIXED BAG
6 hours ago
hugs and prayers on the way, glad you are on the mend, stay safe.
15 226 more...
MIXED BAG
9 hours ago
We like most things involving Nicola, but I think we tried and abandoned this one a month or two ago: perhaps you will form a more positive view and steer us back to it... smile
75 2,537 more...
15 hours ago
7. lawyer (law) wave
11 37 more...
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
16 hours ago
Enjoy your new machine to the max, maggsie !! yay yay yay
23 240 more...
ADVENTURE GAME HINTS & HELP
16 hours ago
Enjoy the rest of the game! smile
3 31 more...
THE TRADING POST
Yesterday at 11:51 PM
Thanks Pokey & Marian! Yes finally picking up steam (a bit). Alice got 18 watchers so seems like interest is there but still just 1 bid. YBR and Cassandra got 11-12 watchers. A.D. 2044 and Secret Mission already sold due to buy it now offer. No matter how auctions turn out I will be content, hope each one of these rare games finds a great new forever home. Ebay is definitely hit or miss though for adventure big box sales.
9 265 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 09:33 PM
Thanks Marian.
3 23 more...
Yesterday at 09:22 PM
Thanks Ana.
5 126 more...
Yesterday at 09:21 PM
Thanks Ana.
5 97 more...
Yesterday at 09:18 PM
Thanks Ana.
2 96 more...
Yesterday at 09:18 PM
Thanks Ana.
2 81 more...
THE DARKSIDE (RPG's, ACTION & MORE)
Yesterday at 09:03 PM
All the best to you, CaptainD!

Ana wave
3 42 more...
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Who's Online Now
5 registered members (Demosthenes, Lex, Graphium_Studio, hagatha, SCOTTY), 37 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Blackwell, JackieH, pax, Valeryous, harlequit
9268 Registered Users