GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
5 minutes ago
Originally Posted by GreyFuss
This is actually all sounding depressing to me. Up until now there hasn't been much difference in changing over from Win 98 to Xp to Win 7...this is...is...I can't find the word. At least I have a long time to get over it.

I thought it was depressing too. Microsoft's forcing it down peoples' throats, forcing their computers to download and install it without the owner's consent was a really stinky thing to do, and people are still having problems with Windows 10 deciding to do a Windows update right when they have to use the computer for a presentation, despite how they've scheduled updates.

But if you didn't have trouble going from XP to Windows 7 you may not have much of a problem. I actually had less of a problem learning to use the old Mac OS9 on a 1990's Mac I bought for vintage Mac games than I did getting used to Vista after using XP. So I don't want to minimize the problems anyone might have getting used to the changes, both in the interface and the behavior, between Windows 7 and Windows 10. I think it's important to have something to fall back on, which is why I suggested a second cheapie computer for Internet, or just to learn on while you keep the Windows 7 computer as is.
23 166 more...
MIXED BAG
27 minutes ago
I agree with the others then. That should work just fine.
12 96 more...
MIXED BAG
53 minutes ago
Good morning everyone have a Lovely Saturday. Shopping is on the agenda for today, maybe a trip to the flea market. Danish, Eggs, Hash Browns, BB Pancakes, Bacon, and Biscuits in the NC. kitty
5 32 more...
GARDEN OF PUZZLING DELIGHTS
1 hour ago
8. original copy wavegirl
2 11 more...
3 hours ago
17. Horse (shore) wave
3 12 more...
3 hours ago
9. Doorknob (door+knob)
Have a great day soot! smile
4 12 more...
3 hours ago
10. Defends (den+fees)= guard
Enjoy that dark French Roast soot! wave
3 10 more...
MIXED BAG
4 hours ago
G'day Kaki's Sister, Looney( hope you feel better soon spring) ,SpaceQuestFan and connie wonderful day to you all.. wave2 penguin
10 66 more...
MIXED BAG
4 hours ago
Wonderful and sweet. You are so lucky L4L! wave
9 73 more...
5 hours ago
1. partner
2 8 more...
ADVENTURE GAME HINTS & HELP
8 hours ago
I think it's always helpful to look at more than one walkthrough.

I would use the one you already had, the one I linked you to on GameBoomers, and UHS Hints also has one here.
5 27 more...
8 hours ago
Cha-Ching! Here’s a deposit. ===[**WCF**]===
85 606 more...
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
9 hours ago

Originally Posted by Mad
It turned out just to be a cable having worked loose. The "power" cable. But with my fantastic tech abilities it only took me "hours" to realise it.
And by that time, I had swapped the Acer for my spare Hanns one.

It's possible that Windows detected the change in monitors and changed monitor drivers on you. You may have started out with Acer drivers, and Windows switched to Plug 'n Play drivers or even Hanns drivers when you changed the monitor. Anyway, check in Display Settings to see whether Windows 7 is using Acer drivers for the monitor or not.

1. Right click on desktop and select “Personalize”.

2. Select “Display Settings” > “Advanced Settings”.

3. Select “Monitor” >”Properties”.

4. Under the “Driver” section, the manufacturer as well as the monitor make and driver information will be listed.
3 33 more...
THE DARKSIDE (RPG's, ACTION & MORE)
9 hours ago
Thanks Marian!

TM thumbsup
5 46 more...
CASUAL GAMES
10 hours ago
Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
5 51 more...
11 hours ago
woot Nice finish LadyK - Lex - n - Michele bravo

wave2
13 68 more...
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
11 hours ago
Thanks Chief .
9 219 more...
Yesterday at 11:54 PM
I'm happy to be of some help. Congrats on finishing the game. smile
11 62 more...
Yesterday at 10:22 PM
Let's wait for another player to offer help here.
1 11 more...
Yesterday at 09:15 PM
Local police say they have no leads or fingerprints in the Long John Silvers robbery.
11 85 more...
Yesterday at 06:07 PM
Well done, all! wave
10 41 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 05:34 PM
Sparkle, I did not have any trouble downloading or starting the Demo of the game, but I could not get it to register to my screen properly, no matter what combination of Full Screen or Wide Screen options I selected. This meant I had two choices: 1) play with the sides of the game cut off (which meant I could not see the arrows that you select to do the game's side-scrolling and I barely had enough of a fragment of the MENU button to click on it to Exit) or 2) play with a small window that was centered on my monitor but was less than the size of a sheet of notebook paper.

I did enjoy the game's content, but didn't buy it, since it wasn't viable either way.
17 112 more...
Yesterday at 04:27 PM
Thanks all. tomato
16 38 more...
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
Yesterday at 02:29 PM
Thanks TensionSplice.
17 1,847 more...
Yesterday at 02:22 PM
Great, thanks. wave
20 109 more...
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Winfrey, Jenny100, 2 invisible), 10 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
sandrar, Majid, Graphium_Studio, Tecknomage, SOLO
9066 Registered Users