GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
16 minutes ago
I suggest you take a look at the one I put together for you and my accompanying comments. It gives you a good starting point and with the exception of the video card is a better computer than the Corsair for nearly $1,000 less. You just said you preferred Radeon cards, so that's what I put in it.

The one thing I don't like about the Corsair is the Micro ATX build. There is nothing wrong with a tiny little motherboard, but they are much harder to work with.
24 147 more...
MIXED BAG
29 minutes ago
I suppose you couldn’t do this now, but maybe when this is all over and done with you should consider selling the rental house. You’re so far in the hole right now that I doubt you could recoup your losses by continuing to rent it. jmo Best of luck with the current situation. Sure seems totally unfair.
67 955 more...
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
57 minutes ago
I agree Mad. The plot and puzzles on the first two games were really good.
6 83 more...
58 minutes ago
thanks flotsam and Jenny.
8 50 more...
MIXED BAG
59 minutes ago
No BBQ planned but it sounds great Ana. lol

Glad you finally got the job finished soot.

Enjoy your evening Boomers.
6 49 more...
MIXED BAG
1 hour ago
We are all glad to hear the good news Mary. hearts
27 229 more...
GARDEN OF PUZZLING DELIGHTS
1 hour ago
Thank you for the non-belt! smile

I cannot resist using this topical clue which had us foxed for a while recently:

Sneaky, as most female athletes are essentially? (15) - two letters are each repeated once but otherwise all are different
65 447 more...
THE DARKSIDE (RPG's, ACTION & MORE)
3 hours ago
You know, I was loving this game and then life intervened again - my Alienware is starting to show its age and has been out of commission for a while. In the meantime I've sort of been bouncing from one older game to another on my new, no -gaming laptop because my head just isn't into challenging.

Lately I seem to have fallen down The Dark Mod rabbit hole....very impressive missions. Better than the actual game, in my opinion.

I do plan on getting back to this game, because it's very good. I might even start again -- I was a long way in when I quit.
31 350 more...
3 hours ago
After struggling for hours to solve the fire tree puzzle in Obsidian, this one is going to be a snap.
10 89 more...
CASUAL GAMES
3 hours ago
Thank you Marian.
4 27 more...
4 hours ago
Hi Remi and Bernie ... most excellent solves by everyone thumbsup

Happy Sunday wave2
7 39 more...
4 hours ago
Hi Remi laugh

You OrleansBelle manXman and Michele are all spot on thumbsup

Happy Sunday wave2
5 18 more...
4 hours ago
Most excellent Michele, manXman and Remi thumbsup

Happy Sunday wave2
4 17 more...
4 hours ago
Good finish manXmanthumbsup

Happy Sunday wave2
18 105 more...
4 hours ago
Two good solves Michele and manXman thumbsup

Happy Sunday wave2
3 26 more...
4 hours ago
...bump
11 85 more...
4 hours ago
...bump
8 62 more...
CASUAL GAMES
7 hours ago
Reenie, check out this page. This will answer your questions and will also provide additional info.
6 84 more...
10 hours ago
Thanks Ana.
4 52 more...
12 hours ago
Thanks, BrownEyedTigre smile
4 74 more...
12 hours ago
Thank you, BrownEyedTigre grin
5 82 more...
13 hours ago
Thanks, BrownEyedTigre smile
6 72 more...
15 hours ago
Great news, thanks!

Pilaus, are there any plans to add trading cards, achievements and other languages (like Russian), please? smile
7 141 more...
CASUAL GAMES
15 hours ago
I won't even finish the Demo if the game relies too heavily on brutal themes, torture, shock tactics, etc. I can't tolerate that, emotionally. But as someone already said, you often can tell what the content/context of a game will be from the cover art or the one-minute intro or from past games in that series.

Otherwise, the main reasons I've bailed were 1) didn't run properly on my machine, 2) puzzles were too easy for the game to be interesting or 3) game involves excessive arcade aspects or includes other forms of timed/combat components.

Of course, some games bore you from the outset. We've all been there. I skip those, too. rolleyes
5 99 more...
MIXED BAG
19 hours ago
Mary, so happy you were able to enjoy a week away and that you are healing! THat is great news! All the best!

connie, sounds like a fantastic weekend!

soot, we are floating away here. So absolutely sick of rain! I wish we could send it to you!
10 78 more...
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Draclvr, TLC), 16 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
fcbmev, Timotek, Kess, tarzantony, OhMaze
9076 Registered Users