GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
GARDEN OF PUZZLING DELIGHTS
17 minutes ago
7. birds
6 11 more...
MIXED BAG
32 minutes ago
daughter and granddaughter made it to kansas city with no problems this morning. now comes the testing and not sure what else. Brooklyn
(granddaughter) called me last night for a little while , guess she had problems sleeping the other night but she said its was her wisdom teeth. guess while she is in the hospital there is a oral surgeon there that is going to remove them. she has to be put under to have this done. will keep you posted when i have more to report on. again thank you for all your thoughts and prayers
16 142 more...
CASUAL GAMES
55 minutes ago
Last evening I noticed that the walkthrough for Ms. Holmes the five orange pips is now up. YEA!!
0 4 more...
CASUAL GAMES
2 hours ago
Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
1 8 more...
3 hours ago
Good morning Remi and Marie ... nice finish ... have a great day!

wave

lab
19 64 more...
MIXED BAG
3 hours ago
Good morning Joe ButterFlyBabe L4L Family Ana Gerry Connie and anyone else who pops in laugh

Coffee to go Gerry yes

I'm off to work ... whoosh!

Be back later!

wave

lab
7 49 more...
CASUAL GAMES
3 hours ago
Thanks Marian.
3 32 more...
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
3 hours ago
Thanks Simon.
26 857 more...
3 hours ago
Thanks Ana.
3 19 more...
MIXED BAG
3 hours ago
Happy Belated Birthday Starcom and mrbill Hope you Both Enjoyed your Birthday ...Starcom I absolutely Love Greek Food Yum .... and mrbill that name put a huge smile on my face because all the Gameboomer kids are still seen here Miss you all smile
18 98 more...
3 hours ago
Thanks Ana.
2 34 more...
7 hours ago
You reminded me of Judy Carne on laugh-in.

It’s machine-washable, but won’t go on the couch? (6, 9)
30 206 more...
7 hours ago
(Another) good job LadyK! thumbsup
15 102 more...
8 hours ago
Thanks mxm.
16 40 more...
ADVENTURE GAME HINTS & HELP
12 hours ago
I am not sure exactly how far you need to go back, but I would reload a prior save before the warehouse and see if you can't do that section over, following the walkthrough. Good luck.
3 34 more...
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
15 hours ago
No, rest your mind that isn't it. The old Insider Builds would never be installed on a PC by a builder. You actually have your disk from eCollegepc from the installation of Windows 10.
42 406 more...
CASUAL GAMES
15 hours ago
Another Remembrance player - very good!! I do wish you luck, Tally Ho. It sounds challenging. evil
142 1,823 more...
CASUAL GAMES
16 hours ago
Hopefully someone will come along who has played the game, Laurette. I know at least one person here who played and finished the game without problems.

Have you tried watching a YouTube video for this part of the game to see what's what? I assume you have already looked at the guide.

It could be a glitch, or it could be that there's something else that needs doing first, etc. No way for me to know.
6 99 more...
MIXED BAG
Yesterday at 10:22 PM
Hear, hear, Trail! The prevalent mutation right now seems to be fairly stable, but they are really worrying that it's going to stealthily mutate again.
95 1,019 more...
THE DARKSIDE (RPG's, ACTION & MORE)
Yesterday at 07:53 PM
That's a great price for this game.
5 118 more...
MIXED BAG
Yesterday at 07:06 PM
i am, i am having to do everything for him.
4 44 more...
Yesterday at 06:48 PM
I didn't believe it when they told me that I would make it big in this business
1 22 more...
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
Yesterday at 05:11 PM
I had not noticed that GOG's download now uses ScummVM, Jenny. I will have to download it again and give it a look. smile
8 29 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by Susie07
Hi, Marian!

I enjoyed the demo so picked this one up in Big Fish's weekend sale and am enjoying it very much. I don't think I've ever seen 10 out of 10 reviewers on BF give any game 5 out of 5 stars, so that speaks volumes.

Susan

If I have seen that many 5-star reviews from 10/10 customers before, it was almost certainly for another Five BN game. It looks like they have another winner on their hands. happydance
5 72 more...
MIXED BAG
Yesterday at 12:58 PM
Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers Family thumbsup

Hey Ho good morning Connie ... eggs, grits, bacon and toast in the NC sounds wonderful thanks

wave2
45 280 more...
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 28 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
GrannyGray30655, SoSDave, Markus, Abhi, veloxSZ
9181 Registered Users