GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
4 minutes ago
Thanks for letting us know, Louis! Carry on with the game then!
4 35 more...
ADVENTURE GAME HINTS & HELP
7 minutes ago
The poker is in the fireplace, but is very hard to see. The first time I played this game on an old CRT monitor, I was playing in the dark most of the time! A woman on the old The Adventure Game forums was playing with her daughter under a blanket so they could see something!

You REALLY need to be following the walkthrough step by step in some of these places because it can be dark unless you can follow Marian's suggestion to brighten your monitor.
42 277 more...
THE DARKSIDE (RPG's, ACTION & MORE)
13 minutes ago
Trail, in this game it pays to plan your character in advance by checking out those skill trees pretty carefully, but multiclassing is great. I ended up at level 70 or so and had a ranged thiefy type with a high Summoning skill and other magic, and also a lot of skill in crafting or whatever it's called. Crafted weapons and armour are the bomb in this game.

I am currently circling down the Fallout 4 vortex but might come up for air and start another Enderal game as soon as I'm launched back out.
144 3,257 more...
14 minutes ago
Thanks for posting the finale of your playthrough mike_bn! I wanted so bad to tell you to look around for that book and stop worrying about talking to the librarian yes! Good to know you were able to enjoy the game and didn't need too many hints at all. Sometimes one little nudge gets things moving. Triggering the ending before it is time, is something I would call a major bug. I was able to get to the end of Myst 5 that way too, without doing half of the game. I was wondering why that Myst game was so much easier than the rest and then I looked at a walkthrough and saw that I had missed half the game frown.

praise bravo
63 779 more...
GARDEN OF PUZZLING DELIGHTS
25 minutes ago
10. Fodder (forded)

13. Inward (Darwin) - Hi Soot, have a great weekend wave

Bernie monky
8 20 more...
30 minutes ago
4. Cut loose wave

Bernie monky
9 22 more...
CASUAL GAMES
40 minutes ago
Totally agree on this one. In my notes, the first thing listed was, "No HO scenes." After that, a great review, and I replayed it last year. Two others in this series had too many HO scenes, plus the mini-games were awful; I won't be replaying them. Enjoy Lodgers! joy
9 56 more...
41 minutes ago
7. Hope Floats happydance

8. Idle Hands
14 60 more...
MIXED BAG
1 hour ago
I hope you have a very birthday LadyK thumbsup wave
7 16 more...
1 hour ago
Yes, yes & yes OldBroad and manXman wave

lab
27 95 more...
MIXED BAG
1 hour ago
Good morning Joe and Connie laugh

Oh my yes Joe, Connie's breakfast this morning in the NC was what I needed to get my engine primed for the day

Thank you Connie

We've been enjoying the 70s and 80s Joe ... with the occasional adventure into 60s at night and one morning even the upper 50s laugh

Summer's coming fast enough and with it the HEAT!! I can't wait ... actually I can
L4L hearts
T.G.I.F. Joe Ana Family SpaceQuestFan Gerry Connie L4L manXman ButterFlyBabe Trail_Mystic and anyone else who pops in to say hi wave2

lab
28 218 more...
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
1 hour ago
Starcom...I would consider it a adventure game but not a point and click or old school more 2020.
7 93 more...
MIXED BAG
2 hours ago
I read that yesterday! Hope springs eternal!
221 3,811 more...
THE DARKSIDE (RPG's, ACTION & MORE)
2 hours ago
I just realized all player characters who do any crafting are petty thieves because you have to gather materials. And the two main ways you do that are send companions on gathering missions in which case they are theoretically taking items from others. Sometimes they're given them as rewards for their help, sometimes they're stealing them or collecting items you find out and about in the galaxy.

Scavenging (most common, most crafting requires scavenged materials) allows you to extract usable materials from broken technology. There are piles of junk scattered around. And perhaps it could be excused that by scavenging it you are providing a service by cleaning up garbage. Its also possible to salvage droids after you have defeated them in combat. In this case you have intentionally destroyed someones property that taken from it what you wanted (and theoretically dis guarded the rest, game mechanics the salvaged object vanishes). Its not all droids just those with a silver, or gold star. Note one flashpoint has a shortcut if someone in group has salvaging. One allows activating a temporary droid companion (usually destroyed in first combat).

Slicing (hacking) is breaking into computers in many missions by npcs called Slicers but it is also a gathering ability to break into electronic safes, which for some reason are scattered around the galaxy. In this case you are stealing somebodies credits (money). Slicing missions you send companions out to gather other electronic parts. Note: one flashpoint has a shortcut if someone in group has slicing. Are no enemies that can be sliced.

Bioanylysis which is used in Biochem. making medicines and cybernetic implants has companion missions to collect various plant or virus samples. Scattered around the galaxy are various plants, sometimes in pots meaning they belong to someone, whether an individual or the government and when you analysis them like everything scavanged or sliced it vanishes as the sample enters your inventory. so you have basically stolen someones plants. Animals with silver or golden stars in their description once killed can be bioanylised. Sentient life forms cannot. One flash point allows gaining a fruit that can attrack a temporary animal companion (usually dies in first fight).

Archeology allows extracting useful materials from artifacts (so you are destroying history) and crystals. Two flashpoints have shortcuts if someone has archeology. No foes can be gathered from with archaeology.

54 1,228 more...
CASUAL GAMES
4 hours ago
Thanks Marian.
2 16 more...
CASUAL GAMES
4 hours ago
Thanks Marian.
2 9 more...
4 hours ago
Good ones.
10 20 more...
MIXED BAG
5 hours ago
No sure he still does but my brother-in-law used to leave key to his pickup truck in the unclocked truck. So A) his neighbors could borrow it, he only asked that they refuel it or B) if someone was bent on stealing it they could just take it without having to break into the house looking for the key.

My mother told me that during the depression when men were riding the rails looking for work if a man came to my grandparents door, my grandmother would send them a food and coffee out the window. So at least they got one meal that day. She wouldn't let them in. And with 13 children didn't need anyone for yard work.

7 77 more...
15 hours ago
Thank you Sherlock cat
Clean the foreign sub (7)
62 667 more...
MIXED BAG
17 hours ago
Thanks for the tips Looney. smile
19 139 more...
17 hours ago
Finding the tractor can be difficult. Watch this video from the beginning:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZImofV2mv4
2 29 more...
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
17 hours ago
Chronicles of Mystery Scorpio Ritual & The Tree of Life Tree of life is MUCH better (IMHO)
14 428 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 10:34 PM
A new Nevertales game out and a BO/GO sale with purchase of the new game. Just sayin’.
14 166 more...
Yesterday at 08:08 PM
Good morning Remi laugh

Great teamwork everyone wave

lab
23 76 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 07:33 PM
i do, i know now every ihop does not have it.
12 89 more...
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Who's Online Now
7 registered members (SCOTTY, Draclvr, CaptainD, family, hagatha, oldbroad, 1 invisible), 19 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Aaron_Gwynaire, AylaGaray, JackFoley, Lexington, markopolo112
9157 Registered Users