GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Announcing The Isle Tide Hotel - A FMV Mystery #1288679
12/18/22 01:23 PM
12/18/22 01:23 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
An absent father must rescue his teenage daughter from an eclectic cult before their final night at the Isle Tide Hotel. Save Eleanor Malone in this eccentric live-action mystery, where every decision affects the story.

Check out the official website here.

An absent father must rescue his teenage daughter from an eclectic cult before their final night at the Isle Tide Hotel. Players investigate the strange events that unfold to save Eleanor Malone in this live-action interactive mystery game, where every decision affects the story.

Open every three years for three nights, a strange mix of colourful characters hiding personal traumas gather to uncover the one thread binding them. Their search for the meaning of life. But tonight, this mysterious organisation must decide whether to break their own etiquettes and hand over a teenage girl to their elusive founder, Dr. Aniston, who promises her sacrifice will conclude their purpose.

How do you infiltrate the hotel? Will you coax your way into the cult? Do you discover the hidden lore, side quests and their dedicated endings or fail at any one of the ruthless narrative puzzles? Navigate a branching narrative with numerous ways to help rescue the daughter you’ve never met.

Main Features
A live action game which responds to your choices
7 main endings available with 14 different outcomes
Side quests which have dedicated endings
Real-time personality and cult association tracker
In-game chapter skip menu - but you have to earn it first

Narrative Features
A unique cult with its own rich history and rules
Paths blocked behind information
Cryptic notes to hidden endings
Hidden lore and ‘Easter eggs’ to discover
Sprawling dialogue options that make you see the same character in a different light

Cast
Michael D. Xavier (“Gentleman Jack”, “The Blacklist”) Jemima Rooper (“Flowers in the Attic: The Origin” (2022), “Matriarch” (2022-Hulu), Amit Shah (“Happy Valley", “The Witcher”) Richard Brake (“Game of Throne”) Georgie Glen (“Call the Midwife”) Tristram Wymark (“Pennyworth”) Jessica Ellerby (“Pennyworth”, “Lovesick”) Joni Ayton-Kent (“The Watch")

Happy Gaming!

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Announcing The Isle Tide Hotel - A FMV Mystery [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1288693
12/18/22 01:55 PM
12/18/22 01:55 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Thanks Ana!

Re: Announcing The Isle Tide Hotel - A FMV Mystery [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1288756
12/19/22 04:27 AM
12/19/22 04:27 AM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
Thanks, BrownEyedTigre grin

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: Announcing The Isle Tide Hotel - A FMV Mystery [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1288768
12/19/22 07:36 AM
12/19/22 07:36 AM
winter springs fl.
connie Offline
Graduate Boomer
connie  Offline
Graduate Boomer

winter springs fl.
Thanks Ana, it looks good. I wish listed it.

Connie
Re: Announcing The Isle Tide Hotel - A FMV Mystery [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1289825
01/03/23 08:49 AM
01/03/23 08:49 AM
New York
Leeana Offline
Addicted Boomer
Leeana  Offline
Addicted Boomer

New York
I Placed it on my wish list also at steam ... I have a Great daughter who will get for me maybe valentines day or mothers day .... Thank You Ana as always I love Gameboomers because of people like you Kind considerate to others and Oldbroad You are a wonderful person whom i will always remember for being there when I needed help Thank You all for the heatds up

'Worry looks around, sorry looks back, Faith looks up.'
Re: Announcing The Isle Tide Hotel - A FMV Mystery [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1289841
01/03/23 01:48 PM
01/03/23 01:48 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Leeana, you warm my heart! blush I wish I could agree that I am a wonderful person. hug

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 170 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users