GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Riddles. Aug. 7 #1303522
08/07/23 01:25 AM
08/07/23 01:25 AM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 50,936
Ottawa Ontario CANADA
curly Offline OP
Sonic Boomer
curly  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 50,936
Ottawa Ontario CANADA
A Bag of Riddles!

-1. Round and White,
Fearing the Bright,
I melt away at the sight of the sun,
But building me you do have fun.
Who am I? 7 letters

-2. Following you day by day,
I never do have a say.
Being a friend of the Sun,
I vanish when it is dark.
I mean you no harm,
and am within the reach of your arm.
Who am I? 6

-3. My first two are my last two and you are in the middle. What am I? 6

4. Take my last four letters away and I still sound the same. What am I? 5

-5. The more you take away the larger I become. What am I? 4

-6. I'm a word. If you take away my first letter I'm on your head and if you take away my first and second letters I'm around you and you breathe me in. What am I? 5

-7. Wearing a brown jacket,
I'm very common in chips packets.
I am plump and round,
and white inside from bottom to top.
Who am I? 6

8. Which fruits come every month? 5

-9. What goes on and on with 'i' in the middle? 5

10. Your maternal uncle's (aka uncle on mother's side) only brother in law is laying on the couch. Who is he? (no clue for this one)

scared

Last edited by curly; 08/08/23 01:35 AM.

If you need time alone, try cleaning the house.
Re: Riddles. Aug. 7 [Re: curly] #1303523
08/07/23 01:47 AM
08/07/23 01:47 AM
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,567
Chicago
oldbroad Online sad
True Blue Boomer
oldbroad  Online Sad
True Blue Boomer

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,567
Chicago
5. hole wave

Re: Riddles. Aug. 7 [Re: curly] #1303524
08/07/23 02:01 AM
08/07/23 02:01 AM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 50,936
Ottawa Ontario CANADA
curly Offline OP
Sonic Boomer
curly  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 50,936
Ottawa Ontario CANADA
Nice one ob.


If you need time alone, try cleaning the house.
Re: Riddles. Aug. 7 [Re: curly] #1303525
08/07/23 02:22 AM
08/07/23 02:22 AM
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 10,150
Deepest darkest Norfolk, Engla...
bermag45 Offline
Adept Boomer
bermag45  Offline
Adept Boomer

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 10,150
Deepest darkest Norfolk, Engla...
1. Snowman - Hi Curly wave

Bernie monky

Re: Riddles. Aug. 7 [Re: curly] #1303526
08/07/23 02:37 AM
08/07/23 02:37 AM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 50,936
Ottawa Ontario CANADA
curly Offline OP
Sonic Boomer
curly  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 50,936
Ottawa Ontario CANADA
Morning Bernie.


If you need time alone, try cleaning the house.
Re: Riddles. Aug. 7 [Re: curly] #1303530
08/07/23 03:24 AM
08/07/23 03:24 AM
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,284
MA
jboliver Online content
Addicted Boomer
jboliver  Online Content
Addicted Boomer

Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,284
MA
2. Shadow wave2

Re: Riddles. Aug. 7 [Re: curly] #1303532
08/07/23 05:05 AM
08/07/23 05:05 AM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 50,936
Ottawa Ontario CANADA
curly Offline OP
Sonic Boomer
curly  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 50,936
Ottawa Ontario CANADA
Thanks jb.


If you need time alone, try cleaning the house.
Re: Riddles. Aug. 7 [Re: curly] #1303533
08/07/23 06:40 AM
08/07/23 06:40 AM
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,309
Orleans, Ontario, CANADA
OrleansBelle Offline
BAAG Specialist
OrleansBelle  Offline
BAAG Specialist

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,309
Orleans, Ontario, CANADA
6 - chair


Don't watch the clock; do what it does - Keep going
Re: Riddles. Aug. 7 [Re: curly] #1303535
08/07/23 07:08 AM
08/07/23 07:08 AM
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,747
Ohio
michele rose Offline
Graduate Boomer
michele rose  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,747
Ohio
3. church wave

Re: Riddles. Aug. 7 [Re: curly] #1303536
08/07/23 07:20 AM
08/07/23 07:20 AM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 50,936
Ottawa Ontario CANADA
curly Offline OP
Sonic Boomer
curly  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 50,936
Ottawa Ontario CANADA
Merci.


If you need time alone, try cleaning the house.
Re: Riddles. Aug. 7 [Re: curly] #1303542
08/07/23 09:21 AM
08/07/23 09:21 AM
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 53,951
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 53,951
near Yosemite
7. potato wave

Re: Riddles. Aug. 7 [Re: curly] #1303546
08/07/23 09:44 AM
08/07/23 09:44 AM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 50,936
Ottawa Ontario CANADA
curly Offline OP
Sonic Boomer
curly  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 50,936
Ottawa Ontario CANADA
You're a chip off the old spud.


If you need time alone, try cleaning the house.
Re: Riddles. Aug. 7 [Re: curly] #1303549
08/07/23 11:40 AM
08/07/23 11:40 AM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 32,406
Ontario
manxman Offline
Sonic Boomer
manxman  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 32,406
Ontario
9. onion wave


Sometimes lost is where you need to be. Just because you don't know your direction doesn't mean you don't have one.
Re: Riddles. Aug. 7 [Re: curly] #1303550
08/07/23 12:31 PM
08/07/23 12:31 PM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 50,936
Ottawa Ontario CANADA
curly Offline OP
Sonic Boomer
curly  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 50,936
Ottawa Ontario CANADA
Thanks mxm.


If you need time alone, try cleaning the house.
Re: Riddles. Aug. 7 [Re: curly] #1303572
08/07/23 04:20 PM
08/07/23 04:20 PM
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 7,770
Long Beach, Australia
flotsam Offline
Staff Reviewer
flotsam  Offline
Staff Reviewer
BAAG Specialist

Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 7,770
Long Beach, Australia
8. Dates smile


Quantity has a quality all of its own
Re: Riddles. Aug. 7 [Re: curly] #1303581
08/07/23 08:05 PM
08/07/23 08:05 PM
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,747
Ohio
michele rose Offline
Graduate Boomer
michele rose  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 17,747
Ohio
10. your father rolleyes

Re: Riddles. Aug. 7 [Re: curly] #1303586
08/07/23 08:58 PM
08/07/23 08:58 PM
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,567
Chicago
oldbroad Online sad
True Blue Boomer
oldbroad  Online Sad
True Blue Boomer

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,567
Chicago
4. queue wave2

Re: Riddles. Aug. 7 [Re: curly] #1303595
08/08/23 01:35 AM
08/08/23 01:35 AM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 50,936
Ottawa Ontario CANADA
curly Offline OP
Sonic Boomer
curly  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 50,936
Ottawa Ontario CANADA
Well done.


If you need time alone, try cleaning the house.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Pandora, soot, Urban Worrier 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 3,239 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
mb47, Bleumoooon, Cantillon, Majestic_12, Adverb
9443 Registered Users
Powered by UBB.threads™