GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
The Night is Grey Now Available #1313144
01/12/24 02:30 PM
01/12/24 02:30 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Online content OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Online Content OP
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
The first game developed by the Whalestork team brings to life a cinematic thriller that goes back to the roots through hand-drawn animated characters and fully animated backgrounds with original soundtrack composed, performed and studio recorded.

Check out the trailer here.

Check out the demo here.

Check out the official website here.

Graham is alone in a forest filled with strange wolves. While he’s fleeing for his life he finds a lost girl in an abandoned lodge that won’t survive without his help. Try to find their way to safety in this game filled with puzzles, engaging dialogue and innovative storyline.
But watch out: not everything is what it seems.

A cinematic thriller told through the classic perspective of point & click adventure games,
The Night is Grey is about modern storytelling fused together with hand-drawn animated characters, fully animated backgrounds and an original studio recorded music score.

TRADITIONAL FRAME BY FRAME CHARACTER ANIMATION
Character animations were painstakingly drawn frame by frame. Each animation is 12 frames per second, giving it that classical 2D animations feel.

DIGITALLY PAINTED ANIMATED BACKGROUNDS
Over 50 different locations were painted by hand and individually rearranged and animated, resulting in animated panoramic backgrounds that will suck you in.

FULLY ORIGINAL AND ORCHESTRATED MUSIC SCORE
Our soundtrack was purposefully created to amplify the game's storytelling. All tracks were recorded in studio with different compositions that make the songs dynamic throughout the game.

A LOVE LETTER TO POINT & CLICK ADVENTURE GAMES
This is a cinematic thriller told through the classic perspective of point & click adventure games. You'll solve puzzles through creativity and the exploration of sceneries and characters, while immersing yourself in the story.

FOCUS ON ENGAGING STORYTELLING
The Night is Grey is a modern approach to a classic game style with well written character dialogues, dark humour and a plot filled with unexpected twists.

Happy Gaming!

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: The Night is Grey Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1313146
01/12/24 02:43 PM
01/12/24 02:43 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Thanks Ana! This is the one I was not notified about release (or release discount, which is now over). I left it on my wishlist for now.

Re: The Night is Grey Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1313149
01/12/24 03:34 PM
01/12/24 03:34 PM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
Thanks, BrownEyedTigre grin

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: The Night is Grey Now Available [Re: oldbroad] #1313159
01/12/24 04:42 PM
01/12/24 04:42 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Online content OP
BrownEyedTigre  Online Content OP
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Originally Posted by oldbroad
Thanks Ana! This is the one I was not notified about release (or release discount, which is now over). I left it on my wishlist for now.

I'm really glad to hear that, oldbroad! I feel better knowing it's probably a steam issue. I had 4 released on the 5th of January, but 2 I'm not going to post since they are too actiony. I tend to wishlist games I don't always announce till it gets farther in development or released because I'm not sure if it will be a real adventure or not. I really count on my notifications in those instances!

Don't feed the Trolls
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (BrownEyedTigre, manxman), 528 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users