GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Tell Me Your Story Demo Released #1313918
01/23/24 06:14 PM
01/23/24 06:14 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Immerse yourself with Grandma Rose on a journey through her traveling memories. Demo for Tell Me Your Story is available on Steam.

Check out the demo here.

Take Grandma Rose's diary and, as her granddaughter Amelia, begin a nostalgic journey through the memories of the unexceptional traveler. Starting today, players will get a chance to try out a new in-house production – Tell Me Your Story – from one of the biggest indie game publishers and developers – RedDeer.Games

Tell Me Your Story is an atmospheric combination of cozy, wordless storytelling with 70 satisfying puzzles and riddles. The story about family relationships takes the best of both relaxing genres and is beautifully illustrated with hand-drawn graphics. available on Steam.

Now imagine this. You go on vacation to your grandmother's house to help her unpack after the move. You speculate, and rightly so, that you will be helping her, while relaxing in the evening and asking your grandmother about, "how it was in the old, good days”.

However, what you didn't imagine was that during the cleanup you would accidentally bump into unusual souvenirs from all around the world and your grandmother's old diary, in which it turns out she was an extraordinary globetrotter!

Thus begins Amelia's crazy journey - enriched by her vivid imagination.

The demo version includes the beginning of Amelia's adventure, where she and her dog Peanut arrive at her grandmother's house and help with moving arrangements and cleaning. In this merry busyness, the girl will come across a diary and embark on her first trip through her grandmother's memories - to the Amazon Jungle.

Tell Me Your Story will be available on Steam and the Nintendo Switch in the 2024, and the game is currently open to wishlists on Steam with playable demo. The release date of the game will be announced at a later date.

Happy Gaming!

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Tell Me Your Story Demo Released [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1313931
01/23/24 09:49 PM
01/23/24 09:49 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Thanks Ana!

Re: Tell Me Your Story Demo Released [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1313973
01/24/24 01:21 PM
01/24/24 01:21 PM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
Thank you, BrownEyedTigre grin

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Draclvr, 1 invisible), 538 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users