GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: So Blonde mini-games revealed [Re: Rushes] #264021
01/17/08 03:03 PM
01/17/08 03:03 PM
Rockford, Illinois
S
sierramindy Offline
Addicted Boomer
sierramindy  Offline
Addicted Boomer
S

Rockford, Illinois
Yep, these are the screenshots that I remember seeing when looking at the ones Carla had on her list. That is, all but the one with the little mouse in the bottom of the right corner, so cute, I would have remembered it. I remember seeing that one that looks like arm-wrestling and was happy to see that it looked like Sunny had won! Didn't know that one was a mini-game though, but okay, I'm willing to try it. I didn't see the screenshot with the drums this time, but I could have missed it. Anyway, nothing that I've seen or read so far has changed my mind about getting this game. I've been interested in it ever since that first screenshot of Sunny on the beach, and how long ago was that?

To love is to be happy with!
Re: So Blonde mini-games revealed [Re: Diamond] #264076
01/17/08 04:58 PM
01/17/08 04:58 PM
Dublin, Ireland
metzomagic Offline
Settled Boomer
metzomagic  Offline
Settled Boomer

Dublin, Ireland
Steve, hi,

Quote:
The game is aimed very squarely at everyone who loves traditional point-and-click adventures, Wizarbox simply wanted to put in something extra to vary the gameplay and have a bit of fun. The mini-games are not designed as show-stoppers and there is even a means of bypassing them if you get too frustrated. We wanted to add variety, but in a way not to alienate our core audience. I always bear in mind comments and thoughts given ganuinely by players.

Phew! That's a relief. Thanks for putting our feverish little minds to rest. I know it seems that the AG audience can get worked up almost over nothing, but that's simply the fallout from having so few of the classic style AGs to choose from lately...

Best regards,
MetzO'Magic

Now playing:
Paradise Killer

Running very old games on Windows 10? Then visit Steve's Legacy Games Corner!
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 630 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users