GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Magic Encyclopedia Walkthrough [Re: Marian] #481734
03/28/09 12:22 PM
03/28/09 12:22 PM
Waukegan, Il.
exalthim2 Offline
Addicted Boomer
exalthim2  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Waukegan, Il.
I can't enter the dragon cave. I've found all the head pieces and placed them as well as the sword and horn. My problem is I can't place the amulets. I have all of them. I went back and checked all locations just make sure and each ion has a 0 for crystals.
What am I doing wrong?
Kim

You don't have to attend every argument you're invited to.
Re: Magic Encyclopedia Walkthrough [Re: exalthim2] #481739
03/28/09 12:30 PM
03/28/09 12:30 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Kim do any of these things help?

Click to reveal..
LEVEL 12: DRAGON MOUNTAIN [If your amulets do not automatically light up the hot spot above the dragon cave, check the map and make sure every location has a red flag. If a location is missing the flag, go back and search for jewels.]
Artifacts: 5 dragon heads (*two have hidden pieces)

Click hot spot on beam: Create jewelry = Disables beam
The invitation contains a sword; gold feather; unicorn horn
Use feather on hot spot to open puzzle: Click on the words to the Latin phrase in order "MULTI, MULTA; NEMO OMNIA NOVIT" = Raises hot spots for the dragons' heads
Give sword to knight = Get dragon piece
Give unicorn horn = Get dragon piece
Place the 5 dragon heads according to their silhouettes. Each completed dragon moves ledge closer to cave opening. When all 5 are complete, enter cave and face your final test: Your resourcefullness, selflessness and bravery are rewarded with victory! Your brother is saved and the world is once again safe from the dragons.

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Magic Encyclopedia Walkthrough [Re: looney4labs] #481796
03/28/09 02:30 PM
03/28/09 02:30 PM
Waukegan, Il.
exalthim2 Offline
Addicted Boomer
exalthim2  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Waukegan, Il.
I did all that and went back and rechecked the amuletes for each location and there were none left to find.
How do I get the amulets in the right spots? Do I have click on each one?

Re: Magic Encyclopedia Walkthrough [Re: exalthim2] #482603
03/30/09 12:47 PM
03/30/09 12:47 PM
Indiana
ScarletDragon Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
ScarletDragon  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Indiana
You don't have to do anything with the amulets. If they are complete when you reach this level, they automatically allow entrance into the cave once the dragon heads are complete. Did you click on the cave entrance once the ledge has extended?

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons ...
for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.
Re: Magic Encyclopedia Walkthrough [Re: ScarletDragon] #482934
03/31/09 09:27 AM
03/31/09 09:27 AM
Waukegan, Il.
exalthim2 Offline
Addicted Boomer
exalthim2  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Waukegan, Il.
I can't even find a hotspot for the cave. I went back to all levels and nothing has been left undone, all crystals have been found.

Re: Magic Encyclopedia Walkthrough [Re: exalthim2] #483377
04/01/09 01:08 PM
04/01/09 01:08 PM
Indiana
ScarletDragon Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
ScarletDragon  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Indiana
If you've found all the crystals in each level, there will be a red flag on every location on the map. Please double check the red flags one more time, just be be sure.

I replayed the final scene last night to double check the actions (and to jog my memory since it's been awhile since I played this game.) If all the crystals have been found, the amulets are automatically completed and when you enter the final scene with the 5 headless dragons, the amulets will immediately light up the circles at the very top left corner of the screen (right above the entrance to the cave.) You don't have to perform any actions with the amulets. This happens as soon as you enter the location, so if the amulets don't light up the circles, then you must have a glitch that doesn't recognize all the crystals you gathered. Sorry if that's the case, I guess you'll just have to replay the game from the beginning.

With the completion of each dragon's head, the ledge extends closer to the cave entrance. After the final dragon is complete, you just click on the hot spot to the left center of the screen to enter the cave which triggers the final sequence of dialogue. (The cave entrance glows green when it's active.) This is the end of the game and there really isn't anything else to do except watch the ending. If you don't want to replay the game, I'd be glad to tell you what happens:

Click to reveal..
The heroine is informed that she must activate the magic arrow with the energy from her soul. This will send the dragons back to sleep for another 10,000 years, but she will be sacrificing her life to save the world. Without hesitation, she grasps the arrow and the dragons are defeated. She awakens to find her brother and teachers standing around her. They inform her that the whole adventure has been her "final exam" and she passed with flying colors!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons ...
for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Uncle Reg, oldbroad, GamingPhreak), 594 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users