GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Atlantis II - Third Spider Puzzle #95815
05/11/02 04:43 PM
05/11/02 04:43 PM
C
Cassandra Offline OP
Junior Boomer
Cassandra  Offline OP
Junior Boomer
C

Gone up into the dreaded spider web for the third time....put the feather down... a tile appears...cursor seems to act slower and slower at this point...cant seem to do anything with this tile.....then spider gets me once again LOL....Someone please tell me what I am doing wrong here. mad

Cassandra
Re: Atlantis II - Third Spider Puzzle #95816
05/11/02 05:27 PM
05/11/02 05:27 PM
Seattle Washington USA
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer
Witchen  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Seattle Washington USA
Hi there Cassandra..For the big MomSpider, walk around the edge of the web until you are next to the open part of the web, where its broken. It should be on your left. Put your feather on the edge of the web on the far side of the broken part. The green feather will turn into an orange dot. Go stand on it and wait for her to come up the web toward you. Go back to where you were when you placed the feather and then go to the center of the web and pick up the sword. Turn around and face MomSpider. Hit her with the sword and then quickly go to the center and pick up the skulls there. Go right off the web on the far side of it, dropping to the ground.

Love, WItchen =O) smile

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (curly, mabeco), 166 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users