GB HOMEPAGE

ghost in the sheet

Posted By: Lise

ghost in the sheet - 11/27/07 07:59 PM

I can't put all the lights together I'm not fast enough.
Do you have a save please. My left finger is out of order.
Posted By: MaG

Re: ghost in the sheet - 11/27/07 08:07 PM

I sent you a saved game. Please check if it is the correct one.
Th save folder is in My Documents.
Posted By: Lise

Re: ghost in the sheet - 11/27/07 08:08 PM

Thank you I will try

Edit:

It's the good one, thank you...but...I have a problem as soon as I comme in the garage I return on the desktop???
May I have a save after the garage.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 11/27/07 08:17 PM

Great. Enjoy the game.
Posted By: Celtic Colleen

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/12/07 03:10 PM

Ghost in the Sheet - I have the same problem - can't click fast enough to coelesce light bugs into one big one. Sure would appreciate a saved game at this point. Thanks, Celtic Colleen
Posted By: texaslady

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/12/07 03:19 PM

The saved game is on the way Celtic!

Sue

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/12/07 04:50 PM

Ghost in the Sheet - have just done the floating lights puzzle and must wend my way back to the garage. When I get there, the word NULL appears in the dialogue section and immediately jumps to the desktop. I tried several times, but the same thing happens. Can you help or must I contact Tri Synergy? Celtic Colleen

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/12/07 07:32 PM

CC,

I don't know what to say about this. See if you can mail:
jan@ghostinthesheet.com and see what they have to say. luck
Posted By: metamorphium

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/12/07 10:35 PM

Hi Celtic Colleen,

this looks like a copy protection problem manifestation. Could you please send me your savegame to address MaG mentioned? I'd like to see if this was the CP issue or if something else is going bad? think I'll try to figure it as soon as I get the file. wave

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/13/07 12:56 AM

Thanks for the saved game. Now have a problem after I reach the garage. Game keeps returning to the desktop. May I have a saved game after the garage? Celtic Colleen

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/13/07 12:59 AM

We'll have to wait on another member that might have the saved game you need Celtic. Sorry

Sue

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/13/07 01:10 AM

CC,

Please use this thread for all your posts about this game.
I merged your other post on another thread here.

Did metamorphium give you the previous saved game?

I have to check if I have a saved game where you want it. Check in a while.

-------
I made a saved game and it's on the way. luck

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/13/07 04:47 AM

Ghost in the Sheet. Thank you for the garage saved game. Can now continue. Yes, I did receive the the saved game on the light bugs. Again, thanks.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/15/07 08:33 PM

GITS After receiving a saved game from Mag I was able to proceed and am now at the place where the key in the capsule is needed to open office door. I am at the office door and the capsule is lying on the floor. Walkthru says to use telekinesis on key and use on door lock. But the telekinesis icon doesn't light up on the capsule. What am I doing wrong? And I do thank all of the moderators who have helped me get this far.Celtic Colleen

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/15/07 09:00 PM

Look for the key not the capsule on the floor.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/17/07 03:50 AM

GITS - can't fathom the flute puzzle but I sure tried. Could you please send a saved game after the flute puzzle? And many thanks. Celtic Colleen

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/17/07 04:20 AM

CC,
It's on the way.
Posted By: Betty Lou

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/17/07 05:53 AM

I could start my own thread on this game but since the title is GITS and not about any specific one problem I will use this if it is OK. I am checking the walkthru (when stuck) and I am supposed to see/read a N. G.'s employee card number on "the next page of the written diary" but it is nowhere in that diary to be found.....do I have the wrong 'written diary'? Why can't I find it? ALSO, is there an inventory for this game? I can't seem to locate how to find it? (Maybe that emp. card slipped into my inventory when I blinked or something).
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/17/07 06:00 AM

GITS - Finished the game. Thanks for all your help. Celtic Colleen
Posted By: Jenny

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/17/07 06:20 AM

Betty Lou, I don't know what diary you have, but here is what Marita says about the one that you should be reading:

Click to reveal..
Office - Look around and see a glowing strange brick on the floor. Use telekinesis on brick.

Diary - Read the diary underneath the brick.

Is that the one that you have...think

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/17/07 06:35 AM

Yes, that is the one. I don't see any reference to that N.G. and a number on a card.
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/17/07 01:52 PM

Betty Lou,

There's no inventory. What ever you can pick up is used close to where you picked it up.
For the card in the diary - turn the pages of the diary and you should see it.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/17/07 05:07 PM

I did and it is not there. Might it have fallen out on the floor and I didn't notice it? If not then maybe I should start the game over again because it is missing from my diary for some reason...
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/17/07 05:11 PM

Maybe flip more pages - it might be at the very back of the diary. luck

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/17/07 05:24 PM

I will try again but I have, several times, flipped thru all the pages the game will let me turn.....
Love, Betty Lou
EDIT****I found it, I had not turned enough pages just thought I was to the end of the 'action'. NOW, I am trying to catch
Click to reveal..
acid in a reinforced pot
how do I know I have caught enough, what is my 'indicator' that I am catching anything at all? I can't seem to find the right hotspot for this and still have an empty container, and my arm is getting tired holding it where I think the liquid is.....help please!

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/17/07 07:21 PM

Bumping up, have another stuck question, please
BJ

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/17/07 07:40 PM

Betty Lou: You don't have to hold the container there smile Simply click with reinforced version on the acid and it's automatic. wave

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/17/07 07:53 PM

Thanks, Jan. wave
Posted By: Laurette

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/17/07 10:28 PM

I also can't figure out the flute puzzle. If I could have a saved game when he's ready to talk to me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/17/07 10:35 PM

Sorry Laurette, my brain misfired.

Sue

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/17/07 10:38 PM

Sue: Does that mean you don't have a saved game, or that you posted on the wrong question? Thanks.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/17/07 10:41 PM

It means I posted something stupid about another game and it also means that I haven't played this one yet and have no saves for you.
Sorry! My one neuron misfired on your question/request.

Sue

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/17/07 10:55 PM

Laurette,

Saved game on the way.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/17/07 11:17 PM

Thanks, MaG, you're great!

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/18/07 12:53 AM

Thanks, that helped, I don't know why I take the 'hard way' of doing anything.... lol I got it now.
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/18/07 07:51 AM

Glad that helped. wave

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/19/07 06:52 PM

Well I don't know how this came to be but it seems I am an avid voyeur! I am stuck in the women's shower watching the silouette of a (dead) woman showering with her eyes closed....walkthru says to talk to her several times completely but I cannot count anymore how many times I have asked her the same 3 questions and the last 'line of dialogue is merely --- (in red) and there is nothing there to ask, and no way out of this 'dialogue loop'. Just how do I get to convince her she is dead? I'm lost again!
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/19/07 07:28 PM

Betty Lou,

You have to have done this to get the dialogue to convince Larissa.
At the storeroom - Niels' letter - Be sure to read the letter on the floor at extreme right and in front of the shelves. It is Niels' last letter to Larisa.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/19/07 08:06 PM

I did - and now I cannot get out of this 'loopy loop' of dialogue to go back and read it again - I'm stuck here - game won't let me back out of this conversation and I'm getting nowhere, stuck stuck stuck...will have to shut down computer to get out of this and reboot and enter game at last save and "do-over" everything up to here.....and I call that a "glitch" in the game!
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/19/07 08:14 PM

Hi Betty,

I don't think it's a glitch. you should choose the following options:

Click to reveal..

1. Larisa You're Just a Shadow
2. How long have you been taking the shower already?
3. For example the idea of looking at me haven't crossed your mind?
4. Larisa, Listen to me...

and you're through.

The idea behind this is, that only after you gather all clues you can ask her to look at you.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/19/07 08:32 PM

I see, but you see, I am stuck and cannot get BACK to that dialogue list, the 3 questions I see on my monitor are 1. Even if I asked nicely? 2. Even if we whistled at melody of yours together and 3. Even if I took the sheet off and died? and #4 is ---. Now what do I do to change my screen and get out of this loop? The only active cursor I have will only allow me to click on one of these questions and I cannot use "ESC" to back out of it either and load my last saved game or exit the game entirely...I am stuck fer sure
Love, Betty Lou
NEVERMIND! I got out of it by clicking on --- when it is green and am back at the original dialogue list. Thanks for your help

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/19/07 08:35 PM

Click on ... This will bring the dialogue one step back. (Wasn't that clever sign of bringing dialogue back from me) hardwall

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/19/07 08:41 PM

Hahahaha. Thanks, Jan.
Posted By: kjos

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/20/07 12:05 AM

MaG
Would you please send me a save after the flute puzzle. That's really a tought one. Thanks duh
Richard

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/20/07 12:12 AM

It's on the way Richard!

Sue
Posted By: kjos

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/20/07 02:10 AM

Thanks so much Sue thanks
Richard
Posted By: rainbow15games

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/20/07 05:13 PM

MaG, I am having trouble starting the fan in the lobby. I am following your WT and think I have done everything it says. I turned off Hall B control and turned on the fan control where the monster is located. I have moved the fan lever up on the red machine but each time I check the fan it isn't on. Can you think of something I am missing?

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/20/07 07:55 PM

Nancy,

Double check that you have power to the control panel that has the sliding lever for the fan. It is the one underground at the Hall B.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/20/07 09:29 PM

The light on the red control panel (underground at Hall B) is green. The sliding lever is in the on position. Do I do anything with the brown control panel to the left now?

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/20/07 09:43 PM

No, leave that brown panel til later.
Now go back to the wall panel by the monster at the store room-cellar.
Switch off first button from hall B and turn on lobby

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/20/07 09:45 PM

I did that already and the fan still doesn't work. Maybe I will go back to an earlier save and do some of the game over. Maybe this time it will work.

P.S. I went way back until I put the gas into the car to shave down the metal pole so I could go underground. I still can't get the fan to work. Any more suggestions?
Posted By: gkgame

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/21/07 05:45 AM

Hi all....

I am having the same problem as Nancy. I have tried repeatedly to turn on all the corect switches in the box by the monster, but still can't get the fan to turn on. I need suggestions too!

Gail

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/21/07 10:04 AM

Hi rainbow15games and gkgame:

to solve the fan puzzle check that you really made the following steps:

Click to reveal..
In the Hall B the fan switch must be on (in the upper position) - it's the switch on the right "gas" panel.

Click to reveal..
In the cellar on the electricity circuit board you must have at the same time routed electricity to the lobby and to the fan control panel (located on the gas panel). You can check if light is on above the fan control on the gas panel.

Click to reveal..
To achieve correct electricity routing, look at this image: http://www.ghostinthesheet.com/hint/fancontrol.jpg

Hope this helps smile

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/21/07 04:28 PM

Thanks so much for your help Metamorphium. The diagram at ghostinthesheet website was what did it for me. I thought the switch on the left in the gas control had to be off and only the right one was supposed to be on. Now I am up and running again. gkgame be sure and go to the 3rd hint and the website listed there then it makes sense.
Posted By: gkgame

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/22/07 01:55 AM

Got it. Thanks!

Gail

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/24/07 06:01 PM

If anyone can send me the saved game for those 'fireflys' (moving little lights that I need to put all together into one light) please send it to me and save my left wrist from getting more painful trying to catch them all....and thank you and MERRY CHRISTMAS - love
Betty Lou

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/24/07 06:05 PM

Betty Lou,

Do the bypass:
Click to reveal..
press the backspace key.

:christmas: to you too and Rupert. smile

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/25/07 01:56 AM

Thank you much Mag. Have a wonderful Christmas Eve evening, hopefully you are with family.
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/25/07 03:18 AM

Same to you, Betty Lou!
Posted By: Teddo

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/25/07 03:24 AM

Hi all and Merry Christmas!!! I am now tootling the flute. I don't want to ask for a saved game. After many tries, I am now thinking that I must elicit a happy sound from Neils 7 times in a row. Am I on the right track? Any suggestions?

I know this is a heck of a time to ask questions, so when you have time or are free, I'd sure like to know how to get through this on my own.

Christmas is a time for increased spiritual understanding and enlightenment. I wish both for every one. Love, Marilou

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/25/07 03:47 AM

:christmas: Teddo and thanks for that warm greetings.

You have to answer correctly to Niel's question.
If you chose the correct answer, he makes a happy sound. If it's wrong, he makes an angry sound.
Posted By: Teddo

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/25/07 05:42 AM

Thanks, MaG.....I think I'll get through now. May the light of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love for all sentient beings. Teddo

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/25/07 05:59 PM

Merry Christmas to my Mod today and anyone else who has popped in here for help or just a 'look see'. I am kinda stuck. I am in Hall B after that ride thru the tube and have my gas can where I can now levitate it to the car but I cannot find just where the car's fuel tank is.....any suggestions will be welcome. Hope you are having a great day with family and friends. We are not doing anything special, kids could not come down for the Holiday....will celebrate later.
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: Chief

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/25/07 06:05 PM

Betty Lou, it is difficult to find. Try around the top of the lever.

Good luck.

Chief :holidays:

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/25/07 06:07 PM

Betty Lou,

Move the cursor on the car and check the labels of the active spots. I think the petrol tank is at the back part. I will check.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/25/07 06:12 PM

Thanks, Chief. wave

As Chief states the petrol tank is above and a bit to the left of the lever of the lowered car.
The hotspot is right on the handle of that tank that is located at back part of the car.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/25/07 06:19 PM

Welcome MaG.

:christmas: to you and Betty Lou.

Chief :santa:
Posted By: jorja

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/26/07 03:26 PM

Game will not accept the registration (serial number) How can I correct this?? I have tried and tried. Help!

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/26/07 03:35 PM

Jorja my only suggestion is to make sure you are copying the number exactly as it is on the paper envelope. If you still run into problems see if Tri Synergy has a tech forum on their web site.

Sue

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/26/07 04:05 PM

Good Morning after Christmas Day! I thank you Chief and Mag for your care and attention to me yesterday with this game. I am so grateful for all the good friends I have here on GB. You helped me find the right 'hotspot' for that petrol tank and I am merrily on my way towards the game, going to try to whistle my way to talking to Niels today after a little outing with Rupert to the lab for his blood test and a quick stop at Cardiologists to clear up some meds confusion. See around later and thanks again
Love, Betty Lou
I'M BACK!!!!! I need help again. I have
Click to reveal..
the password from Hansen for the computer, the floppy disk is already in the computer, I have 'confirmed administrator' selected 002YZ1 and confirmed, push down arrow button selecting Unformat DIsc and confirmed, pushed left arrow and the 'cursor' will not move over to the picture files so I can view them....
what am I missing or doing wrong please?

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/26/07 05:32 PM

Good luck on getting the meds clarified. Glad you got through in GITS.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/26/07 05:36 PM

Hey Mag, I am not 'getting thru GITS', am stuck trying to select a jpg file (on that computer in the office) and the 'left arrow' key is not doing anything.....please, what am I missing or what am I doing wrong?
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/26/07 05:48 PM

Betty Lou, after "seeing" the jpg file, select back and confirm. Now the Administrator is highlighted.

Push the left arrow to select the jpg files.

Have fun.

Chief

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/27/07 06:03 PM

I'm sorry Chief. I must have dreamt that I came back here and told you I got it! Wonder where my mind has gone these days...Anyway, I have gone on to manufacture a faux-flute (from such an unlikely object I might add) and am at a loss to understand this silly 'puzzle'. I have a good ear (I think) and most musical puzzles in these games do not make me wonder 'just who stayed awake all night, no for 10 nights, thinking up this one?' First off, would it be of any use for me to - ask, plead, beg, cry - for someone else to send me their saved game that got them past this one? I know the w/t says the questions (what questions?) are "random" BUT I just cannot get this one! Am I supposed to MATCH the sound that Niels makes? Don't think I can do it. Have the w/t, understand that one person hears sounds one way and another some other way. And that bypass trick does not seem to work here (maybe I should try that again and I think I will, but just in case it was not meant to skip this one PLEASE send me a saved game and tell me where to put it - politely of course! lol). Thanks so much
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/27/07 06:12 PM

Niels asks a question (make a sound); you have to find the correct answer by playing one of the holes.
If your answer is correct, he makes a happy sound; if it is wrong, he makes an angry sound.
You have to answer him correctly 7 times before the puzzle is completed.
I sent you a saved game.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/27/07 06:20 PM

...and wouldn't you know it - that ole "post question then go back into game and solve it yourself" syndrome has struck again! lol Naturally I got curious about whether or not the 'trick' to bypass would work, thought about it and decided that I was using the wrong 'hotkey', went back into the game and replayed the 'puzzle'. My problem in understanding Niels is/was that sometimes there were 2 sounds he made, sometimes there were 3 sounds involved, and the middle sound just confused me a LOT! Anyway, I solved it all on my own, but thank you Mag for being so 'swift of foot' to send me your saved game. I will not use it now, but I am so grateful you are watching over us all. May your upcoming weekend and New Year be healthy, safe and sane....I'll be back here if I need more help, otherwise you will 'see' me here and there on the Forums....luvs ya
Love, Betty Lou
HELLO, I have another problem now. I am trying to understand how to set the gas ratios correctly, and getting confused as to which gas indicators are supposed to read 66:34 - very confused. In the corridor (between Halls B on the left and A on the right, the working gas indicator as I have it set now reads 36:64 on both dials, what am I doing wrong? Images of the corrrect settings on each set of indicators or gas controls would help me a lot right now THANKS Love, Betty Lou

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/27/07 11:50 PM

'bumping' I asked a question, and I'm still stuck. Please
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/28/07 12:40 AM

Betty Lou,

Try Jan's solution: Just click on levers 2 3 and 5 of the red control panel down at the lower area.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/28/07 05:58 AM

Thanks Mag. That helped. Once I had your tip and understood which 'panel' to set everything just fell into place. Finished this one. Sequels?
Love, Betty Lou

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/28/07 02:37 PM

Great, Betty Lou.
Sequel - we can ask Jan. laugh
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: ghost in the sheet edited - 12/28/07 10:50 PM

Ok- lets talk flute--- is there any rhythm to this-- can't seen to get what I think are good answers- I am gahering thet the deep grrwllll at the end of his is bad. ??

Ok- read the wt. Mag you do amaze me--- I got it praise

Re: ghost in the sheet edited - 12/28/07 11:35 PM

yay bravo
Posted By: Lisa T

Re: ghost in the sheet edited - 12/29/07 02:20 AM

Looking for Hansen's head, I pushed on the safe in Kurt's office and heard the click and the swinging sound and I pull back and the safe closes. I don't see any open door, can you please tell me where it is?
Thank you,
Lisa

Re: ghost in the sheet edited - 12/29/07 03:26 AM

Lisa, did you first push a button at top right inside the safe.
Nothing will happen.
The bottom shelf is bloody: use push on the shelf to get that click and swinging sound.

Good luck.

Chief

Re: ghost in the sheet edited - 12/29/07 03:38 AM

Chief, I pushed on the bottom shelf and I don't see any opening, do I have to push the button first?
Thanks again, Lisa

Re: ghost in the sheet edited - 12/29/07 03:42 AM

I just checked, I don't see any button either.
Lisa

Re: ghost in the sheet edited - 12/29/07 03:54 AM

Lisa, in sequence, after opening the safe, I read the dairy, pushed the button at top right inside the safe, saw the bloody shelf and last pushed the shelf.
And saw an open secret door after pulling back.

Chief

Re: ghost in the sheet edited - 12/29/07 03:58 AM

Thanks I will give it a try
Lisa

Re: ghost in the sheet edited - 12/29/07 04:01 AM

Thank you so much for your help, it worked
Lisa

Re: ghost in the sheet edited - 12/29/07 04:11 AM

Good for you Lisa.

Have fun with the game.

Chief

Re: ghost in the sheet edited - 12/29/07 04:19 AM

Chief, I am having trouble with the eavesdropping power. I place it on and leave the room, and then go back and when I press the big ear icon I just hear him yelling pain. What am I doing wrong?
Thank you again Lisa

Re: ghost in the sheet edited - 12/29/07 04:39 AM

Lisa, not sure about this, but did you click the eavesdrop icon with the eavesdrop skill??????

Chief

Re: ghost in the sheet edited - 12/29/07 04:48 AM

Yes, the ear.

Re: ghost in the sheet edited - 12/29/07 04:56 AM

Did you listen to what he is shouting? That could be the code.

Re: ghost in the sheet edited - 12/29/07 05:01 AM

Thanks MaG thanks

Chief :santa:

Re: ghost in the sheet edited - 12/29/07 05:31 AM

Thanks Chief and MaG, I don't know what I did but it worked
Lisa
Posted By: 813511

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/29/07 10:09 AM

please hellp me for the code of the store room (ghost in the sheet)tanks

Edit 1:
hi u can try whith [3387-6232-7071-8271]

Edit 2:
please hellp me for the code of the store room [ghost in the sheet
tanks

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/29/07 01:50 PM

813511 please use the edit button rather than stacking your posts. It helps conserve our bandwidth usage. If no one has posted behind you and you have another thought, click on the word edit in yellow letters at the bottom of your last post and add whatever you need to there.
Thank you

Sue

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/29/07 02:40 PM

Read the diary first and then talk to LArisa about the codes.
Then use push skill to enter 0 7 4 5 and then 'open' on the keypad of the cellar door.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/29/07 06:47 PM

mag.
tanks marry christmas

Re: ghost in the sheet - 12/30/07 01:52 AM

:newyear:

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - 01/02/08 10:23 AM

hi MAG
ican't turn on two set in the hall b and i can't turn on the fan in the lobby pleaze guide me tanks

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - 01/02/08 01:17 PM

Go down to the gas control panel under the floor in Hall B - the red one.
See if the light is on that says 'Fan On.'
Then push the slider under it to the top.
Then go to the electric control panel in the storeroom cellar.
You should have 2 switches on: the right switch of Hall B and the lobby at top right.

Check here. for Jan's picture.

Posted By: linnie_anne

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - 01/04/08 02:37 AM

MaG
I have the key to open the office door, but it won't open.
Would you know why?
linie

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - 01/04/08 02:46 AM

Use it on the lock of the door; not the door itself. luck

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - 01/04/08 03:18 AM

Ok,I will try it again.
thank you

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - 01/04/08 04:31 AM

luck
Posted By: FJT

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/04/08 10:58 PM

Having problems with that great flute puzzle. A saved game would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/04/08 11:06 PM

The saved game has been sent fjt

Sue
Posted By: FJT

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/04/08 11:20 PM

Thanks so much texaslady for your help. Will now move on.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/05/08 02:36 AM

MaG
thanks I got the office door open, but now I can't get through
the flute puzzle.Could you send me a saved game after the flute
puzzle?

THANK YOU SO MUCH
Linnie

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/05/08 02:52 AM

On the way, linnie.
Posted By: escakacs

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/05/08 06:34 AM

I am trying to get underground. How do I do it? I've sharpened the bar, I've opened the cabinet; the light is green. I can't find the gas control panel. Is that the "door" that's ajar right outside the door to Hall B? If so, how do I get down there? If not, where is it? thanks for your help!

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/05/08 12:42 PM

To the right of that panel in Hall B (and above the hanging car), look down on the floor. It should be open and you can go down.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/05/08 03:30 PM

I must be blind. I have down the hall; to the stairs;out of the hall; papers; office; papers and the little car. No gas control panel. the walkthrough says" go to the stands." No stands. Did I miss a trigger somewhere?

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/05/08 03:55 PM

I'm sorry escakacs but we'll have to wait for a vet of this game to assist you.

Sue

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/05/08 03:56 PM

OK, but I just don't see it!
----
What I was trying to say was, OK!I'll keep trying. But, I just don't see it. I'm waiting with baited breath for that expert. Perhaps, I should brush my teeth! :-)))

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/05/08 04:00 PM

escakacs,

Did you push the lever of that cabinet down?
Face the panel that you opened in Hall B.
Pan a bit to the right at middle of Hall B.
Look at the floor behind the car. There should be an opening now if you did the panel correctly and power is here.
Go down that hole on the floor and you will be in another room.
There are 2 gas control stands there: brown and red. Look at the red one.

If you do not see a hole or entrance on the floor, the control panel that you opened with the sharpened bar was not done correctly.

See the opening on the floor - that's it.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/05/08 04:52 PM

I went back to hungry monster and redid. Got it. Thank you!!!

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/05/08 08:39 PM

MaG
So much thanks go out to you, for you have been a life saver
on more than one time.
Can you send me a saved game after turning on the gas meter
and before the brown control panel.
Many thanks to you.
Linnie

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/05/08 08:58 PM

Linnie,

Are you close to the end before making the antighost catcher?
If so, just click on flip switch: 2 3 and 5 of the red control panel. Then do the brown control panel.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/06/08 10:20 PM

HI MAG
i put the key into the post what should i do next

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/06/08 10:30 PM

Place that key in one of the container.
Then place that container in the tube post.
Then push to send it on.
Go to the post tube hole at Hall B and look for it then. Good luck.
Posted By: Cinamatuse

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/07/08 05:28 AM

GHOST IN THE SHEET I'm stuck. I am where the monster is & I have just pushed the Hall B lever & flipped the lft & rt switches & the w/t tells me to go down to the stands. I am totaly confused. Where are the stands & how do I get there.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/07/08 01:32 PM

Cinamatuse - go to Hall B, where you find two control panels in the opened "hole".

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/07/08 03:51 PM

I am in Hall B where the conveyor belt and little car are but cannot find 2 control panels. Am I in the right place?

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/07/08 04:35 PM

you're at the correct spot. You should first uncover the compartment. Did you get the car running?

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/07/08 09:22 PM

Yes I uncovered the compartment and got the car running

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/07/08 09:28 PM

Cinematuse,

If the compartment is opened, is the green light on?
If not, you need power on this compartment.
Then pull that lever. Look on the floor of Hall B then.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/07/08 11:45 PM

The only compartment that is opened is where the little car is and it is on the post with the lever. The light is not on. How do I turn it on so I can pull the lever.
Posted By: koolking

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/07/08 11:47 PM

Hello,

I've had a lot of trouble with the flute puzzle, too. Would you send me the saved game, as well?

Thanks,
koolking

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/07/08 11:48 PM

Cinematuse, Check the panel beside the monster at the cellar (beyond the storeroom) and see if the top right (Hall B) is on and the extreme right one (?lobby) is on.
Those are the only lit ones that should be there.
Then go back and do the lever. luck

welcome koolking, Check your e-mail.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/08/08 12:35 AM

On the panel where the monster is I have the following:
Hall B lever is down and the red light on the right is on.
Lobby lever is down and above it the red light is not on so I turned it on
Went back to where the little car is and but the green light is not on and when I pulled the lever of course nothing happened.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/08/08 01:04 AM

Check this picture by Jan.

Check also his post here.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/08/08 01:31 AM

From the looks of things on the third spoiler I do not have power to the lobby. I will have to backtrack to get the red light on for the lobby. Does this sound reasonable?

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/08/08 01:51 AM

Try the doing the setup on the picture first and see if that works.
Posted By: koolking

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/08/08 02:38 AM

Got it. Thank you.

koolking

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/08/08 04:51 AM

This is very frustrating.The panel in my game is exactly like the picture by Jan. Hall B-lever down and only the red light on the right is on. Lobby-lever down and red light on. When I go to the gas control cabinet by the little car the green light is still off and when I pull the lever nothing happens

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/08/08 10:23 AM

Cinamatuse: send me the savegame from your game and I'll look what you could have possibly missed at jan@ghostinthesheet.com

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/08/08 04:33 PM

In order to send you the saved game I will need step by step instructions on how to fwd it to you as I have never done this before. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/08/08 04:46 PM

Cinematuse,

Open My Documents.
Open Ghost in the Sheet folder.
Right click the save file you want to send.
In the download menu, select 'send to and then 'mail recipient'.
You will see the mail frame with the file attached.
Enter Jan's address and then send.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/08/08 08:54 PM

Cinematuse: I went through the savegame and you didn't open the cover yet. The panel which operates the fan is below the cover. Go to the cellar and flip off the third button and flip on the first button from the left in the Hall B section. Then go to hall B, pull this lever and you can proceed. smile

Hope this helps.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/09/08 02:50 AM

Thanks it worked and the cover to the factorys main gas control opened, however when I went down and looked at the red gas control panel the light was not on.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/09/08 03:10 AM

Look at this picture and see if this is what you have in your panel by the monster.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/10/08 02:44 PM

Flute puzzle. The sounds that Neil makes are not on my flute. In the w/t you show 4 different sounds on holes 1 to 4 but they are not the sounds I have on holes 1 to 4. Do the sounds on the flute change whenever you restart the puzzle.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/10/08 02:57 PM

I don't think so.
He will make a sound.
You answer.
He will respond happy (correct answer) or angry (wrong answer).
You have to find what is the correct respond to his questions then.
You have to have 7 correct answers before the puzzle is solved.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/10/08 08:10 PM

Finally got through the flute puzzle and now I am stuck on trying to get power to red control power in the area where the little car is. Can you send me a spoiler of how this panel should look. Elect. is not my forte. Thanks

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/10/08 09:29 PM

Glad you got through on that puzzle.
The walkthrough has the picture of the fan setting setup for the panel by the monster.

Is there a light already above the sliding lever of the red control panel?

Here:

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/10/08 11:45 PM

Yes there is a light on above the sliding lever of the red control panel but I am now trying to get the green light on at the top left now.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/11/08 01:52 AM

If the light is at top of the lever, the lever is pushed all the way up and this control panel - pictured above is done; then see if the fan by Durak is moving. Then you're ok and proceed with the game.
Wait unless, you are not trying to turn the fan on... Are you?

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/11/08 02:46 AM

No I'm not trying to turn the fan on as I have already done that. What I'm trying to do now is to get the green light on the red control panel (under the floor) on the top left and I need to know how to set the factory panel at the cellar in order to accomplish this.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/11/08 02:59 AM

Okay, got it.

Go back to the panel by the monster.

Push Hall B's left and middle flip switch up on.

Then push the lever. See that the 2 lights will be on.

You might need to push down (off) Hall A's flip switches first.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/11/08 04:11 PM

I have set the factory circuit panel and then went back to the control panel under the floor and the green light is on at top left of red control panel. I then clicked on levers 2,3 and 5. When I push lever at bottom left of ed control panel GITS says "I am not convinced that the machine is set up according to the instructions. Where am I going wrong?

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/11/08 04:56 PM

Do this:

Double check if the panel by the monster is done correctly.
Push Hall B's left and middle flip switch up on.
Then push the lever. See that the 2 lights will be on.

Red Control panel Gauge - Based on the picture seen in the computer, set the gauge to 3.
Do this by pushing the second and the third from the left red button at top of the red control panel.
Then, click on flip switches at bottom of the panel: 2 3 and 5.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/11/08 05:47 PM

Thanks I got it. Now I am missing the code for the brown machine. I tried 86763006 pulled the lever but nothing happened. Also there is only one red light on at top of panel. Where do I find the right code?

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/11/08 06:17 PM

Niels should give you the code. I think after the flute puzzle.
This is random. You used my my number. You should have written down what Niels said.

Enter the code number given by Niels on the numbered wheels.
Based on the drawing seen at the last page of Kurt's diary, press down red buttons (left to right) 1 4 5.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/12/08 12:45 AM

Is there any way I can get Neils to give me the #'s I need. I played the flute again by using the scary sound - Neils appeared but when I talked to him he didn't give me any #'s

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/12/08 12:49 AM

He gave it to you once so he might not give it to you again.
You might have to replay from a saved game when you have not done the flute puzzle.
Then be sure to note down the number when you complete the puzzle.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/12/08 04:05 AM

Got the # - Did it - Completed the game.
Thanks to everyone for the help. Much appreciated.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/12/08 04:33 AM

Great. Glad you finished.

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/12/08 04:30 PM

Just for the record, Niels give the # everytime you summon him, so even if you forget to note it, you always can make him repeat the combination. smile

Re: ghost in the sheet - 01/12/08 04:31 PM

Thanks, Jan. I wsn't sure about that.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community