GB HOMEPAGE

I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!!

Posted By: roolies

I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/05/08 11:22 AM

I need a walkthrough for this game. I am stuck. Can someone help me?
Posted By: MaG

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/05/08 12:52 PM

Glad to see you post, roolies.

I cannot find a German walkthrough for this game. The English version is not out yet.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/05/08 03:53 PM

thanks mag. I am glad to know you. If you find a walkthrough, english or german send it to me please.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/05/08 03:55 PM

Will do and have fun with the game.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/05/08 04:04 PM

I hope. It's very nice game. Thanks again mag.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/05/08 04:16 PM

There's a German demo walkthrough here. Maybe it will help.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/05/08 04:38 PM

allready! i have play that part of the game. I am in the gangsters neighbourhood.
Posted By: aussie30

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/07/08 03:28 AM

roolies, Would u be kind enough to tell me how u got through the part with james's phone? I have gotten so far as to get the battery connected, but cannot figure out the PIN to unlock it. I gather that i have to get his badge number but how do i get the number off it? As i am english, and everything is written in polish, it's a little hard to understand. Please can someone help me?
Thanks in advance.
P.S even if someone could find a full walkthrough in another language, i could use a translator to figure out what it says smile

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/07/08 06:58 AM

Hi aussie30. When you look the phone and the battery, put your cursor a little bit right from the OK button. It's like the "C" button on our mobiles. You must delete the old pin and write the new one from the budge(8673 to me).

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/07/08 09:06 AM

thankyou so much, it worked. how did u get the number of the badge? if i may ask. And also, when u are at the gangsters place (inside) all i can do is walk along the side, i can't pick anything up or go past the door because she doesn't want to be spotted. Have you gotten past there yet?

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/07/08 09:46 AM

Take the earsticks from the trolley in lab (left of the door). Go in evidence room (downstairs)and take the fbi card fron the first box. Clear the card with the earstick. You will see the number with right click on the card. Also i have o save for gangsters place but i dont know how i send it to you.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/07/08 09:52 AM

I hope u don't mind...but i sent u a message with email address.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/07/08 10:15 AM

I will try to send it
Posted By: xef

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/07/08 10:40 PM

The only thing i was able to do at the gangster's place was to use pda to take 2 photos of the bag - you can take the first one from near the window, the other one closer to the door. Anyway the number that you get on the second photo somehow doesnt work for me - i'm guessing that i have to dial it, but its always buisy.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/07/08 11:59 PM

thanks for your help guys, i really do appreciate it. I will try it.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/08/08 12:14 AM

thanks for the tip...it worked. The number in the bag is upside down, call it and the guy leaves the room. I just found out though that the number changes each time u die.
Posted By: Myst32

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/08/08 10:27 PM

Can someone help me through the museum part (in the begening of the game)

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/09/08 04:16 AM

What do u need to know Myst?

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/09/08 01:02 PM

there is a walkthrough in this site but it's in polish: http://forum.przygodowki.pl/art-of-murder-sztuka-zbrodni-solucja-vt3518.htm?highlight=art++murder. Find a polish-english translation in google or try this: http://www.poltran.com/

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/09/08 07:54 PM

It was about the papers you had to get to be able to take the headless statue. but never mind I got it.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/10/08 03:53 AM

YES!!! I completeded it [blip] I´m good.
Sorry about that. it was just so hard with polish subs.
If there stil isn´t a english walkthrough, do you guys want me to make one?

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/10/08 06:57 AM

I complete the game too. It's a very nice game and i play it again when it comes out in english subs. As for the walkthrough try to make one or we wait for Mag to write one.
Posted By: brian clarke

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/10/08 07:08 AM

i am stuck in the museum and cannot leave what have i got to do to get out

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/10/08 07:19 AM

If you are in the begining of the game you must leave the suitcase with scanner in the place you got it before you get out.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/10/08 08:11 AM

how do you open box on wall in basement

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/10/08 09:02 AM

You will open it later in the game. Anyway the key is in the first box in the evidence room.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/10/08 09:41 AM

hahaha, now i'm stuck again. I am in the microfilm room, found the micro film that i need. But, i dunno if it's a glitch in the game, i can't get anything to happen with the microfilm reader. Nothing even shows up (like the normal hand/eye) like it usually does when u can look at something. any clues?

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/10/08 10:20 AM

Did you take the left rear from the microfilm reader; Compine it with the film and put it back in the microfilm reader. Talk to libarian and she give you a round glass. Put it between the two rears in the microfilm reader and read. Talk to librarian again.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/10/08 11:23 AM

Thanks for helping each other in this game.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/10/08 02:00 PM

you're welcome

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/10/08 02:14 PM

MaG, will you be making a walkthrough of Art of murder because I was kinda starting on one now. But I´ll leave it to the pro´s if you are already doing it.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/10/08 02:22 PM

Myst,

I do not have the game yet and it is not released in English.
The walkthrough is welcomed. We can check it. Thanks.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/10/08 03:23 PM

ok, I´m on it.

Man is this gonna be a long one, my first walkthrough.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/10/08 05:26 PM

how do you get into the evidence room i need a key card

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/10/08 05:42 PM

It's on the desk right of the Routh (secretary) about in the middle of the screen

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/10/08 09:52 PM

aussie30 i send you the saves for the game.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/10/08 09:54 PM

there is nothing on the desk which highlights with the cursor

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/10/08 10:24 PM

If you go to the museum and come back to the office with the statue head you will find the card in the place i told you.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/10/08 10:39 PM

how do you get the statue head where is it in the musuem

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/10/08 11:10 PM

After the museum go to a house. Take the umbrella and click on it. Go to hall and in closeup move the chair and take the allan branford card. Go to billiard, take the ball and place it in all holes. In the hole who have the head the ball stuck. Move it with the umbrella stick and take the head. Go to the office and you find that card.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/11/08 05:04 AM

i am sorry but you have got me so confused, i cannot get out of the museum, i found the xray gun and there is no knife in the crate, the pots in the room with the trees etc i can fill with soil but thats all ,what else is there in that room to do, she keeps saying that she burned rubber getting there but cannot leave , why?

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/11/08 06:33 AM

Did you speak with the porter in museum; Did he gave you the phone numbr of Warren; Did you call him; Speak the porter again; Did you take the extinguisher from the back display case; Have the plastic boat (blue thing on basement); In the crate in basement there is two hotspots. One in the middle and one in bottom right of the crate. Put the plastic boat to the right spot and the extinguisher also. Check the other two crates with the scanner (xray gun).

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/11/08 06:34 AM

talk to Warren, after you´re done talking to him look at the knifes in the middle of the room after that exit the knife scene and go one scene up (mumia), and take the fire put-out-thingy (can´t remember how to spell it).

hope it helps.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/11/08 08:08 AM

roolies, thankyou so much for sending me the save games...i'm gonna check it out now.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/11/08 12:38 PM

I about half way throught with my walkthrough.
I hope to have it done by the end of the weekend, and today I will not be able to write to much because I´m busy so, roolies you just do what you have done up until now and help people with the game.
go roolies go.

how many have completed the game now?

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/11/08 12:42 PM

O.K. Myst32. Don't worry.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/11/08 05:09 PM

thank you very much sorry to be such a pest

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/11/08 05:28 PM

Don't say that. When i stuck into the game i become crazy and try to find a solution desperately.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/12/08 08:36 AM

i have gone back to the evidence room but cannot find the key the 2 boxes have keys but cannot pick any up what to be done first

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/12/08 10:20 AM

You will need the key later in the game. You must do other things first.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/12/08 03:04 PM

I´m starting to write about the gangster area now if you´re not through that part I can give the walkhrough for that area.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/12/08 05:31 PM

what ? i dont have a walkthrough yet.
Posted By: texaslady

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/12/08 05:46 PM

Brian I think Myst is working on a w/t for this game. It could take awhile before one is available

Sue
Posted By: Cinder60

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/12/08 06:35 PM

Hi, I am in Peru and having problems with the vases (amphoras) on the balcony of the archeologists house. I tried to move each one to stand on to go up to the next roof, but she says she is too tired from moving them too climb

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/12/08 06:54 PM

Hi Cinder60. Try this: First row left to right= 2,3,4, up left vase and the first from left in first row. But before doing that click on the wooden plank (end of balkony).

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/12/08 07:02 PM

I don't quite understand your directions

2 3 4 5

6 7 8 9

This is how they look and I numbered them. Do I use any to climb on or just move them in a certain way.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/12/08 07:11 PM

5 6 7 8
1 2 3 4
Pick 2,3,4,9,1

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/12/08 07:42 PM

Thasnk you very much, I had tried stacking them but I guess I wasn't doing it right. I think I found a glitch in the game. I gave the auto guy the camera but now I can't leave in the jeep and he is asking for the camera again even though he gave me the gas

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/12/08 07:44 PM

hmmmm... weird, if he gave you the gas you should be able to drive.
try finding a patch, reinstalling or something like that.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/12/08 08:01 PM

Did you put your card in ATM; Did you go into the hotel; Did you go to the kitchen in the left to hotel;

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/13/08 03:37 PM

yes did all that, got the camera, gave it to him he gave me gas, but I can't use the jeep and when I talk to him I offer to give him the camera again, but I already did I am going to load a saved game and try again

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/13/08 03:50 PM

Cinder60 i sent you a save. Check your email.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/13/08 11:10 PM

Hi, thanks roolies, I already had one and it worked that time. I finished game. It was a great game and you really don't need to know Polish to play. I translated a few of the notebook entries but really didn't need them. Thanks, Roolies, for all your help.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/14/08 05:56 AM

I agree with you Cinder60. Great game!!!
Posted By: ciccio78

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/14/08 03:40 PM

Hi guys!
I need help, I m at museum and I m stuck with that 3 vase and soil. How I have to do to have the same weigh of the statue?
Please help me! I've just tryied with poland walkthrough but it doesen t work or I can t understand how it works.

Thank you so much for your help.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/14/08 03:47 PM

Hi ciccio and welcome to Gameboomers welcome

I'm not aware of any w/t's for the game yet. Please be patient and one of the members that has the game will help you.

Sue

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/14/08 03:55 PM

Thank you for the welcome.
I hope someone help me soon 'cause I m being mad..... crazy

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/14/08 04:17 PM

ciccio78, I´ll send you the museum part of my walkthrough.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/14/08 04:19 PM

Ciccio there's no point in getting mad. Most of the players that have the game do not live in the U.S. so we must wait for them to get off work or for them to have time to be on the boards.
You might want to search all postings on this thread and see if the question has been asked and answered before

Sue

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/14/08 04:26 PM

I'm so sorry, I made a mistake in my email address. I give you another one cause the other one doesen t work.
Please resend it to me..... help

Thank you so much and sorry again

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/14/08 04:30 PM

Ciccio please update your email address in your profile. It is not safe to have one posted on the boards.
Thank you

Sue

Thanks Myst!!
Posted By: Baldemos

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/14/08 04:30 PM

can someone help me: i got stuck in the gangstewrs place where i have to jump around with the chair... only thing i want to know is where to jump... hope someone can help me thx

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/14/08 04:36 PM

Baldemos, I know it´s polish but there is a picture that´ll help.

http://www.adventure-zone.info/fusion/readarticle.php?article_id=708

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/14/08 04:37 PM

IT WORKS!!!
Theird vase empty.
I ll never thank you enough!

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/14/08 04:43 PM

I like that some of the puzzles are random, it gives it a certain flair.

You´re welcome.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/14/08 06:13 PM

And it´s DONE, my walkthrough is done, ladies and gentlemen as we speak I´m doing a little done-with-my-first-walkthrough-dance.

So now I just need to know who to sent it to, to get it up.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/14/08 06:14 PM

Congratulations Myst. You'll need to speak with MaG about the w/t.

Sue

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/14/08 06:17 PM

Myst,

Send it to me and I'll check it.
I'll send it backto you for possible edits.

bravo

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/14/08 06:17 PM

ok, I´ll do that. how do I send it to MaG?

Never mind you have a email adress.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/14/08 06:24 PM

Send as an attachement. smile

------
It's posted. Thanks.

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/14/08 10:39 PM

thx for the link but i dont know how to register in that forum smile
strange language smile

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/14/08 10:41 PM

Baldemos,

The English walkthrough by Myst is already posted here at GB.
Click on the stickied thread at Hints forum page. luck

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/14/08 10:42 PM

Baldemos if you don't speak or read that language why do you need to register in that forum?
The w/t Myst did is on Gameboomers.

Sue

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 01/15/08 12:04 AM

oh thx
Posted By: Perfect Puffin

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 02/21/08 05:45 PM

I couldn't find the walkthrough for Art of Murder posted on the hints forum. Sorry I am new here and find it all a bit confusing. Anyone have a link to it?

thx
Posted By: Chief

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 02/21/08 06:07 PM

Perfect Puffin, to be sure to find a Walkthrough, go on top of this page and click on Walkthroughs.

Click on "A" and find Art of Murder.

Good luck and welcome to the Boomers.

Chief wave
Posted By: Perfect Puffin

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 02/22/08 12:15 PM

I have it! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, sometimes impossible to see things right under our eyes!

Thank you to Myst, at last I hope I can get out of the exhibition hall where I have been stuck for the past week!

ps. This is the english version which I have a sneak preview of, and will be available in UK from end March.

Thank you for the welcome smile
Posted By: JennyP

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 02/22/08 12:32 PM

Brilliant, I will look out for it ! Will someone pop up a post and a link to buy the game when its available, please ?

Re: I need art of murder fbi confidential walkthrough, please!!! - 02/22/08 12:40 PM

It will probably be announced in Discussions Jenny

Sue
© 2024 GameBoomers Community