GB HOMEPAGE

Schizm mysterious journey 2 telescope puzzle

Posted By: Liz

Schizm mysterious journey 2 telescope puzzle - 06/20/08 07:46 PM

Okay - I quit........i've tried several times to get that portal open using the telescopes and the red/blue doors that flip back and forth........apparently i'm doing something wrong and i can't get that door to open for anything.......i've tried going back to a pre-telescope saved game at least twice also - but still with no luck..

help.........any suggestions??

thanks
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Schizm mysterious journey 2 telescope puzzle - 06/20/08 09:02 PM

Liz, are you one the space station or somewhere else? And if the space station, is this your first time?

Re: Schizm mysterious journey 2 telescope puzzle - 06/20/08 09:34 PM

I'm not on the space station - i've been there and left - i'm on the grand tower (the elevator with the telescopes) on the 6th floor trying to figure out the telescopes and the red/blue gates that flip - i've tried all sorts of things and gone back to several saved games to retry the puzzle - but can't get the portal at the end of the gangway (and through all the gates) to open. I have no problem walking all the gangways through the red/blue gates; but the door won't open. What am I doing wrong??? Thanks!
Posted By: Air Navy

Re: Schizm mysterious journey 2 telescope puzzle - 06/21/08 01:47 AM

HI Liz, Check your PM's wave

Re: Schizm mysterious journey 2 telescope puzzle - 06/21/08 01:56 AM

Air Navy ..... see your PM smile

I hope someone here can help - it appears that i'm not the only one stuck here! Does anyone else remember this puzzle??

Re: Schizm mysterious journey 2 telescope puzzle - 06/21/08 03:17 AM

Liz, MaG has in her walkthrough

Quote:
If all the above was done correctly and the portal at the end of the ramp still doesn't open - delete all the saved games done while doing the telescope puzzle. Go back to a saved game prior to reaching the 6th floor of the tower. Proceed with the puzzle without saving and hopefully you can enter the portal at the end of the ramp.

Have you tried the directions in the WT? If not, I'll be happy to copy them into here so you don't see more than you want to.

Re: Schizm mysterious journey 2 telescope puzzle - 06/21/08 05:25 AM

I did try all that, looney4labs, except that I couldn't figure out how or why the saved games had to be deleted. But I did go back several times to before I got on the elevator and retried all the directions......but still nothing got that door open. I know I must be doing something wrong - but what, I don't know!
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Schizm mysterious journey 2 telescope puzzle - 06/21/08 09:54 AM

Hi Liz,

I haven't played this game, so would only be able to offer advice from the walkthrough, which you're already checking. Hopefully a Schizm expert will be along shortly with suggestions or a saved game to help you. wave
Posted By: Chief

Re: Schizm mysterious journey 2 telescope puzzle - 06/21/08 03:01 PM

Liz, is that where you must put all the gates to blue on the outside of the tower except the last one before the door that should be red? think

Good luck.

Chief wave

Re: Schizm mysterious journey 2 telescope puzzle - 06/21/08 04:02 PM

That's the puzzle, Chief.........but i haven't tried setting the last door to red while the others are blue......i'm off to give it a shot - will let you know if it worked!! Thanks so much for your assistance!! (Air Navy - this may be the answer we're looking for!!!)

Thanks again - will post with the results!

Re: Schizm mysterious journey 2 telescope puzzle - 06/21/08 04:14 PM

Liz, is this the puzzle where the colors are reversed--when you see red it's really blue and vice versa?
Posted By: Air Navy

Re: Schizm mysterious journey 2 telescope puzzle - 06/21/08 04:32 PM

Hi Liz and Chief, I was able to get the sequence right thanks to Chief's help. I played this game some years past and got through the telescope puzzle without the problems I had this time. Go figure! Were you able to solve it Liz? wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Schizm mysterious journey 2 telescope puzzle - 06/21/08 04:34 PM

yay Glad it worked for you, Air Navy!

Chief, thanks for your wonderful help on this one. kissy

Re: Schizm mysterious journey 2 telescope puzzle - 06/21/08 04:34 PM

That's the one, looney........and I tried Chief's instructions and they worked perfectly!!! Thanks so much......i had all the doors set one way or another - and didn't realize that there was one that had to be set differently from the others.

thanks so much.......am heading through the door now to see what's next!!

thanks again everyone for your help!! praise yay
Posted By: Chief

Re: Schizm mysterious journey 2 telescope puzzle - 06/21/08 04:45 PM

Liz and Air Navy, have fun with your game. It is a good one. thumbsup

wave Rushes

Chief wave

Re: Schizm mysterious journey 2 telescope puzzle - 06/21/08 05:13 PM

yay Chief

yay Liz

So glad you all can continue on and have fun wave

Re: Schizm mysterious journey 2 telescope puzzle - 06/21/08 07:33 PM

Thanks again everyone......I was afraid that was going to be the end of it......but now I can go on!! Thanks so much!!! Now on to the next puzzle. Glad you made it, too, Air Navy!! Whew! woozy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community