GB HOMEPAGE

Lost Crown

Posted By: ozma38

Lost Crown - 09/18/08 05:27 PM

Can someone help me? a few weeks ago I was having some tech problems so I calle Dell Neither he or I was able to fix itso they had me format and restore ,I didn't get the chance to back up my data so I lost everything.I still had the problem after that so I called BF they couldn't figure it out either I ended up working on it for about 3 days and finally fixed it but I lost all my saves to Lost Crown.Does anyone have a save,I think it's the 3rd day and the guy is in the cemetary looking for the herbs.I was only ever able to find 2 does anyone have a save where he found all four?

ozma
Posted By: MaG

Re: Lost Crown - 09/18/08 05:38 PM

Hiya Oz,

The saved with the 5 plants is on the way.

Posted By: ozma38

Re: Lost Crown - 09/18/08 05:40 PM

Yippee! Thanks Mag
Posted By: dadguy

Re: Lost Crown - 09/18/08 06:55 PM

You are amazing, MaG. Do you save often, then transfer them out to a seperate directory so there is room for more?

I only have the 8 slots of saves, plus I tend to re-save over the latest one to keep it simple.

Cheers,

Dadguy

EDIT: I also had trouble with finding the plants, but finally followed the walkthrough and got em!
Click to reveal..
It also took me a while to understand that I had to place them on that closed door perimeter to zap the mist. Thanks for putting that photo of the door in the walkthrough!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Lost Crown - 09/18/08 07:12 PM

lol

Yes, I have tons of saves per game. So I have multiple folders that I copy them to and then overwrite the ones that are in the load page. I'm lazy so I tend to just write the Chapters of those saves.

yay Glad you got all the plants and have finished that scary mist.
Posted By: TLC

Re: Lost Crown - 09/18/08 08:40 PM

I do almost the same as MaG. After I copy the saves to a folder, I delete the saves from the game save folder, except the current save, I don't overwrite. wave
© 2019 GameBoomers Community