GB HOMEPAGE

Rhiannon

Posted By: laddy619

Rhiannon - 10/04/08 10:32 PM

Hi - Hope someone can help...I have just completed the orchard (apple) and when I try to save it will not let me enter a name for my save...have three previous saves so I know it isn't me. I have tried several times going back to the game but still no go. Strange that it would show up after several other saves. Right now I am Stuck but good!

Jane
Posted By: Corrigan2

Re: Rhianna - 10/04/08 10:38 PM

Anyone have any thoughts on getting the starling in the "water" chapter. I'm not able to add the ladder to my inventory. I thought that maybe I had to "see" the starling, but can't find any angle of viewing the house that lets me do so.
The walkthru just says to take the ladder. But I can't.
Thanks,
c2
Posted By: MaG

Re: Rhianna - 10/04/08 10:44 PM

Jane,
I didn't experience this. I don't understand what you mean by going back and no go - are you saying that you cannot load your other saves?
Why are you stuck for good? Nothing works now?

C2,
The only time you can take the ladder is if you know where to use it.
Have you stood under the scaffolding, look up and tried to click?

Re: Rhianna - 10/04/08 11:06 PM

MaG - What I said was probably misleading...I have no trouble bringing up my other saves...I am not locked up or anything of that sort, but I don't want to keep going on without being able to save. I don't understand why computer won't let me do the fourth save when it took all the others. The only thing I can figure is that perhaps I missed something along the way and thus it is blocking me from saving.

Re: Rhianna - 10/04/08 11:12 PM

No, it is not because you missed something.
I wonder if you tried to save when you have something that is in close up view - like the apple.
You can not save in those situation, I think. Just on regular scenes.

Re: Rhianna - 10/04/08 11:17 PM

MaG -- You were correct! Had the apple in closeup view! Thanks so much! Jane

Re: Rhianna - 10/04/08 11:21 PM

AHA! shame
Posted By: Corrigan2

Re: Rhianna - 10/04/08 11:36 PM

thanks for the help on the starling.

I was fixated on my (wrong) guess that seeing the starling would trigger the ladder, that I never noticed the up-arrow underneath the scaffolding.
My bad.
Posted By: noelbruton

Re: Rhianna - 10/06/08 09:15 AM

Is there any way to rename this topic? It might confuse some.

Cheers

Noel
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Rhianna - 10/06/08 10:33 AM

Hi Noel,

I've amended the topic title. wave

Re: Rhiannon - 10/06/08 12:12 PM

Thanks!
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Rhiannon - 10/06/08 06:33 PM

I am in Rhiannon's bedroom and read both diaries one contains the secret password dreamy dylan to her computer. I double checked this and in MaG's walkthru it says that is the correct password. However when I type on my computer keyboard that password 4 different times I get an errie laughter sound and it says incorrect password.

What am I doing wrong? Please help and thanks in advance.
BTW the gameboomers pages are loading very slowly or not at all anyone else noticing this or is it my computer?

Sherryah

Re: Rhiannon - 10/06/08 07:00 PM

Have you seen the secret diary?
Are you doing the capital letters also?

Re: Rhiannon - 10/06/08 07:16 PM

I saw the secret diary in the vent is that what you are talking about?

I also read the diary on the dresser behind the birthday card.

I also read the book hidden in the window about trees.

Also I tried to write the pw also in capital letters. Is it suppose to be written that way when it finally works?

I have followed your walkthru exactly what a great job you always do MaG THANK YOU! But I am still stuck. Help would be appreciated again. Thanks for your quick response.

Sherryah

Re: Rhiannon - 10/06/08 08:00 PM

Are you typing in Dreamy Dylan and then click OK?
Capital D on Dreamy and capital D on Dylan.
Not DREAMY DYLAN or dreamy dylan.

Re: Rhiannon - 10/06/08 08:26 PM

Big hugs MaG your genius brain again figured out what I was doing wrong. Duh! I didn't think the computer pw would be so picky. I didn't capitalize the beginning of each word. Thank you so much!
Posted By: corny3456

Re: Rhiannon - 10/07/08 04:24 AM

Hi MaG,

On page 17 of your walkthrough. In the shed. Clicked on the
block & tackle but it will not go into inventory which I need
for the Standing stone 1:

Thanks,
Corny
Posted By: TLC

Re: Rhiannon - 10/07/08 04:45 AM

Corny,

I haven't gotten that far but have you done everything that's needed to trigger you needing the block and tackle? think wave

Re: Rhiannon - 10/07/08 06:59 AM

If it's time to take the block and tackle - you will be subtly invited to do so. You'll know.

Cheers

Noel

Re: Rhiannon - 10/08/08 01:52 PM

Hi noelbruton,

Figured it out. If anyone needs to know, let me know.

Corny

Re: Rhiannon - 10/08/08 07:34 PM

yay Glad you figured it out. wave
Posted By: Babs in Scotland

Re: Rhiannon - 10/09/08 05:26 PM

Hope someone can help me I am trying to get symbolic items into cauldron which is bubbling away now I can get the blue bottles of emotion to go into the pot but its matching symbolic item will not go in have I missed something out along the way any suggestions anyone?

Re: Rhiannon - 10/09/08 06:00 PM

Are you sure you are placing the items themselves and NOT the Kirlian pictures?
Posted By: Babs in Scotland

Re: Rhiannon - 10/10/08 07:56 AM

duh Stupid me your right MaG thats exactly what I was doing. Will go back to play game once iv'e had a couple of hours sleep (night duty last night. Gee what would we do without GameBoomers - have a lot of half finished adventures I suppose. thanks

Re: Rhiannon - 10/10/08 12:15 PM

Glad you're moving forward now. Have fun.

Rhiannon - 10/10/08 09:31 PM

I have collected all the chemicals and symbolic objects but when I enter the living room nothing happens. I have gone back and rechecked to make sure I have collected everything. Have gone out to the hall and back in again, but nothing. Help.
Jane

Re: Rhiannon - 10/10/08 09:43 PM

Go back to the Boswell office. Some active spot there - possibly look close at safe - might not have been done. Also check the nameplates of the portraits.

Re: Rhiannon - 10/10/08 10:38 PM

MaG - you were right again...went back to safe and fiddled with it - then went back to living room and everything happened there... my heartfelt thanks! Jane
Posted By: C65candy

Re: Rhiannon - 10/11/08 12:51 AM

Am so stuck. I can't figure out how to use the Ogam Translator Program. I'm using the wt and did everything it said to do but can't figure it out. Could I please have a save after that part? I would really appreciate it as I have been hours trying to figure it out.

Re: Rhiannon - 10/11/08 01:11 AM

C65,

Please CYE in a few minutes. wave

Re: Rhiannon - 10/11/08 01:14 AM

TLC Thanks for the fast reply. You've made my night.

Re: Rhiannon - 10/11/08 01:18 AM

You're welcome, C65. Have fun with the game. wave

Re: Rhiannon - 10/11/08 03:37 AM

I have been trying to open the file but windows can't open it. I tried 3 different times but no luck. What am I doing wrong? I put it in with my saved games.Please help as I have been trying to do it since I wrote you.

Re: Rhiannon - 10/11/08 03:48 AM

C65,

Download the save to your desktop. Locate the save folder, rename the save I sent, so it will be the last save in the folder. Move the renamed save to the saves folder, then load the game as usual. wave

Re: Rhiannon - 10/11/08 03:55 AM

Thanks TLC, Will give it a try so If you don't hear back from me I'm playing the game with your help.

Re: Rhiannon - 10/11/08 04:01 AM

luck C65. wave
Posted By: moi

Re: Rhiannon - 10/16/08 09:37 AM

Rhiannon,
I'm in Malcolm's workshop but I can't pick up the oil flask.
It won't go in my inventory.
What is wrong?

Re: Rhiannon - 10/16/08 12:14 PM

Hi moi,

The game doesn't allow collection of items that you have no current use for. When you have a need for the oil flask, you'll be able to pick it up. smile

Re: Rhiannon - 10/16/08 01:56 PM

I think that I need the oil measure flask to get oil for the grass trimmer.It is on the shelf next to the oil can.
What do I wrong?
Greetings from Holland

Re: Rhiannon - 10/16/08 02:06 PM

There are 2 sources of oil in the workshop.
One is that one on the shelf - that's too easy so you can't take it. laugh
The other one is to use the oil measuring flask beside it and use it on the oil barrel beside the trimmer. You have to measure anyways - so that is the best way.

Re: Rhiannon - 10/16/08 02:53 PM

I couldn't get the oil measure at first but then I went to the garage and looked at the bushes and returned to the workshop I could pick up the measure oil beaker.
Thanks

Re: Rhiannon - 10/16/08 03:16 PM

Great! As Rushes mentioned - you can not get items unless you need it.

Re: Rhiannon - 10/16/08 04:47 PM

Glad you figured it out, moi. thumbsup

Re: Rhiannon - 10/17/08 02:55 AM

Hello everyone,

Trying to locate the Chapel-Cemetery to get the wand.

I have all items for Branch IV and used the MP3 Player on 4 items.

I should now see the stepping stones to the other side of the riverin Area 2 which leads to the Chapel-Cemetery.

However, the stepping stones do not seem to be there.

Help,

Corny

Re: Rhiannon - 10/17/08 03:39 AM

Have you listened to the message on the phone from the pastor about finding the keys that Jen asked for?
The stepping stones are a bit to the right of the screen on the water - you might also have missed it.
Posted By: Chief

Re: Rhiannon - 10/17/08 03:39 AM

Corny, did you check the latest message on the phone in the living room? It is the minister stating that he found the key and unlocked the cemetery.

Maybe this is what is holding you to move on.

Good luck. luck

Chief wave

Good evening MaG wave

Re: Rhiannon - 10/17/08 03:42 AM

Good night, Chief and thanks! sleep
Posted By: GeeGee

Re: Rhiannon - 10/17/08 07:22 AM

Hello people smile I am trying to make a bonfire of symbolic objects. Have everything except two - Blue fountain from pantry as well as the yellow bowl (thought I had them from earlier in the game, but they are not in inventory or the pantry now). What do I need to do here? Do I have to go back to an earlier save and get these items? or can someone send me a save for just before I make the bonfire? Thanks in advance for any help smile Cheers wave

Re: Rhiannon - 10/17/08 08:51 AM

Hi GeeGee,

If you think you might have already picked up the items, try scrolling to both far left and right sides of your inventory to double check. With scrolling inventories it's easy to miss items.

If they're not there, check the pantry again. From the pantry entrance, click to look left: the fountain should be sitting on the windowsill (not the windowsill with the caviar at the back of the pantry). Turn back to your right, then click right again: the yellow bowl should be sitting on a shelf between the two bottles.

Hope that unsticks you, let us know if you still have problems. luck

Re: Rhiannon - 10/17/08 01:23 PM

Thanks Rushes - will go check again. They are both in pantry though? Thx so much smile wave Wish me luck!

EDIT: Yay! yay broccoli I did it smile Thx so much for your help here Rushes smile Have a great day! wave

Re: Rhiannon - 10/17/08 02:03 PM

Hi Chief,

I listened to the message. Still cannot seem to get to the Cemetary. I am assuming that I am supposed to be in Area 2 by the mill & river. Cannot find any stepping stones to get to the Cemetary.

Corny

Re: Rhiannon - 10/17/08 02:15 PM

Great, GeeGee! bravo Enjoy the rest of the game.

Hi corny, I'm not that far along in the game yet, we'll have to wait for another member to help you on this part. wave

Re: Rhiannon - 10/17/08 02:17 PM

Corny, did you try to go to the cemetery with the big double gray/blue door on the other side of the pond on the right when looking from the house, passing in front of the stone building to get to the door? think

Chief wave

Re: Rhiannon - 10/17/08 03:08 PM

Finished the game! Loved the ending and music really good smile Thx again for all the help folks smile Now on to another game Will try Sinking Island I think, then Nikopol. Cheers wave
Posted By: menahune

Re: Rhiannon - 10/17/08 06:08 PM

I can't find the boiler room where I'm supposed to pick up a parcel. I've baked the bread, picked up the cloth and the gold plate and the skull badge.

Now I'm stumped ... feeling like such a ninny

help, please ...

Re: Rhiannon - 10/17/08 06:54 PM

The boiler room is by the patio.

You can get to the patio via the bathroom exit door. luck

Re: rhiannon - 10/25/08 02:09 PM

I'm Back,

Got the Cauldron, filled it with water. Went to shed to get tractor rod then to the starling part of weather vane.

Cannot get either item.

Help,

Bye the way. I must say that help from this website is remakable.

Corny

Re: rhiannon - 10/25/08 02:34 PM

Thanks, Corny.
Now you can help us by posting on the thread that you originally posted on. It helps not searching at all your postings to see what you have done. This way we can help you better.
I merged your last post to this thread.

Have you gotten the Mabinogon paper for this chapter to know what you need to pick up?
Have you clicked on the scaffolding and have taken the ladder from the stone building?

Re: rhiannon - 10/25/08 02:45 PM

Hi MaG,

Thanks. I thought the Mabinogon paper was in my inventory.

Will continue to post to this thread for any future postings.

Corny

Re: rhiannon - 10/25/08 03:55 PM

Are you moving forward now, Corny?
Thanks.
Posted By: AZhot

Re: rhiannon - 10/25/08 06:28 PM

Hi all, where did you get this game?? It sounds like fun

Re: rhiannon - 10/25/08 06:42 PM

Hi AZ, I got my game from InteractCD - there's a link at the top of the page here.
Posted By: AZhot

Re: rhiannon - 10/25/08 07:47 PM

Thank you Rushes!!!

Re: rhiannon - 10/25/08 07:49 PM

You're welcome. Hope you enjoy the game if you decide to buy. smile
Posted By: BTaylor322

Re: rhiannon - 10/25/08 11:22 PM

Re: Rhiannon:

I've found both "III" and "II" on walls, but I'm darned if I can find "I". The walkthrough says it's on wall of stable, but I can't find the right wall.

BT

Re: rhiannon - 10/25/08 11:33 PM

BT, look at wall "II", turn around and walk between the wall on your left and the the stable on your right.

Pass the first half of the stable and look right. You will see "I".

Good luck. luck

Chief wave

Re: rhiannon - 10/25/08 11:48 PM

Thanks, Chief. wave

Re: rhiannon - 10/26/08 12:01 AM

Welcome Rushes.

Have a good night.

Chief wave
Posted By: BTaylor322

Re: rhiannon - 10/26/08 12:06 AM

Many thanks! I can see why I couldn't find it. My eyes must be going - along w/ everything else.

Re: rhiannon - 10/26/08 12:50 AM

BT,

Glad you found it. yay wave
Posted By: aber21

Re: Rhiannon - 10/26/08 07:51 PM

hi can anyone help, im stuck at the beginng trying to light the fire, i have followed the walkthru, and cant get it to light.
i put the fire lighter in first, then the kindling but then the firewood does,nt want to go in,what am i doing wrong?
thx val

Re: Rhiannon - 10/26/08 08:16 PM

Aber,

Did you listen to all of the messages on the answering machine? think
© 2024 GameBoomers Community