GB HOMEPAGE

Rhiannon weedwhacker

Posted By: Skippy

Rhiannon weedwhacker - 04/09/09 09:16 PM

I can't seem to get this weedwhacker to start. I've put the oil and petrol in five times, but it just pours out and he laughs at me. What am I doing wrong?
Skippy
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Rhiannon weedwhacker - 04/09/09 09:30 PM

Hi Skippy,

Did you read the note on the board in Malcolm's office?

Note the notches on the measuring cup. It's one measure (notch) of oil to 20 notches of petrol. luck

Re: Rhiannon weedwhacker - 04/10/09 01:17 AM

Oh thankyou. I had seen the note but totally forgotten. Back to the game... now that I have the weedwhacker. I'm so enjoying this game.
Skippy thumbsup

Re: Rhiannon weedwhacker - 04/10/09 01:21 AM

Glad that helped. Have fun!

Rhiannon Standing Stones - 04/10/09 09:14 PM

I have found the block and tackle, and according the walkthrough here I'm supposed the straighten the broken standing stone, but it has no hotspot to use the tackle on. I saw the picture of the stone above her desk move. But I don't seem to be able to do anything with it.

Re: Rhiannon Standing Stones - 04/10/09 09:29 PM

Hi Skippy,

I merged your two threads together. Please stay with just one thread per game so that we can keep track of your progress, thanks Plus, it avoids pushing another member's active thread off the first page.

Can you find a hotspot a little above the standing stone, close to the tree branches?

Re: Rhiannon Standing Stones - 04/11/09 04:56 AM

I didn't find a hot spot, but I'll go back and look again. The standing stone with the ogam runes is the right one to check for the hot spot I assume? I'm getting confused about the different stones.

Ok I found it! I just wasn't moving the cursor high enough over the stone. Thanks so much for the help!

wave

Re: Rhiannon Standing Stones - 04/11/09 12:08 PM

Great that you found it. thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community