GB HOMEPAGE

Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon

Posted By: skadootoo

Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/16/09 09:35 PM

I have a question?? I'm working with the Blue pentagram, I must of spent 20 min going around following those blue lights and so far nothing has happened with it. What is suppose to happen here?? The knife isn't right in my hand is it suppose to be?? it just stays in the left hand corner of the screen is this right?? I can't figure out what these blue light are suppose to do and when it is completed. Can I get some info. on what going on with these lights.. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/16/09 11:03 PM

The aim here is to form the shape that si made by the blue light.

You have to click - hold that knife and not left go until the shape is done.
You follow that light as steady as you can.
No break in the lines.

This takes practice and patience. Remember where the points and turns are located so that you can follow the light.

luck

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/16/09 11:23 PM

Thanks MaG I'll see what I can do.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/17/09 12:24 AM

Good luck. Took me a lot of tries, rest and tried again. You'll make it.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/17/09 12:50 AM

MaG I did manage to complete the puzzle took some steady hand in doing so. I'm glad finished it. Right now I'm in the library in Budapest this one is a dilly too.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/17/09 12:55 AM

I am IMPRESSED! bravo bravo bravo

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/17/09 07:27 PM

I just completed the Runic Anthology and I went back to Vlaoviste day 5 The gypsy is gone from her place. I went to the Inn I went up stairs and opened my door and the room blow up but, I can't leave to go back down stairs it keeps blowing. What can I do or what didn't I do.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/17/09 07:48 PM

Look closely at the space between the door and the frame, you'll see a string stretched across - that is what is triggering the bomb when you open the door. You need to work out a way to ensure the string can be held taut so that you can cut it. luck

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/17/09 07:58 PM

Hi Rushes, Thanks for the help. I'll see what I can do with this one. This game is pretty intents it's really very good... Thanks again I'm off.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/17/09 08:01 PM

Let us know how you get on.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/18/09 01:43 AM

I got it.Thanks

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/18/09 02:20 PM

Great! thumbsup

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/19/09 11:41 PM

Hi again, Can someone Pleaseee give me the save part of this game where the Father in the lab doing the blood work on all the vial's. I'm really have a bad time figuring these out. I would like the save where it is complete done if possible. Thanks in advance... I really do appreciate this.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/19/09 11:54 PM

Karen,

Is this the first set of blood work?

The saved game is sent.
Posted By: jenn31

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/20/09 08:55 PM

I'm having a similar proble to a few others on here I went to visit the genie in the desert and she wont show me the path of the dragon. I looked on my to do list and it says to decode/decypher the documents in hans room which I tried doing. Everything is set properly but after I enter the info the priest never says anything? Could someone please pleas please send me a save just after the decoding or tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/20/09 08:57 PM

Hi jenn31, welcome to GameBoomers.

A save is on its way to get you past the decoding puzzle. Check your e-mail in a few minutes. wave

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/20/09 09:16 PM

Thank you so much Rushes! I'm so glad I found this forum! smile
I've been racking my brain for days!

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/20/09 09:22 PM

You're welcome. Glad to have you here. smile Hope you're enjoying Drac 3 so far.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/20/09 10:00 PM

I absoloutly love this game! It's so addicting though! smile I have to force myself to quit playing. Rushes-I'm stuck. Without looking like I'm totally incompotent I'm stuck on this:

Right-click the renumbered file, select Copy and then right-click & Paste into the folder along with all your other saves.

I right click on the file, copy, then? I'm confused. smile
Sorry!!
Jenn

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/20/09 10:11 PM

No problem. First make sure that you've saved the file to your desktop and renumbered it there, then:
- Right click on the file and select Copy.
- Open up your game folder where all your saves are located.
- Right click anywhere in the white space of the folder and select Paste.
- The new renumbered save will appear along with your other saves.
- Exit all folders, start up the game as usual, and load the new save from profile #1.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/21/09 04:07 AM

Thank you Rushes! It worked! My little priest is back in business! I just love this game.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/21/09 01:13 PM

Great! thumbsup Have fun.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/24/09 11:49 PM

I'm with Luana the gypsy on the path where her wagon is she says know who the enemies are. Next the wT says look for the print near the water, what and where is this water? this is where I'm a little confused. And second the WT says go forward on the path that Launa showed I'm not following she didn't show the path. Father is getting sicker And thirdly I'm suppose to look down and see the stele of Lord Mircea Xlll used as a bridge over the spring where do I find this? Not following this part of the WT at all. Can someone help be understand this part. I appreciate this very much. Thanks in advance.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/25/09 12:13 AM

Karen,

She will say - Yes - you do know your enemies if you have finished that part.
It looks like that she still wants you to know your enemy - so that part is not done.
If she agrees that you do know your enemies - she will show you the path. It will be 180 degrees from her. If not - you have to check completely, your room and Janos' room. You have to read all documents you picked esp the one from Janos desk.
You finished the decoding of the 2 letters?

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/25/09 12:30 AM

Hi MaG I'm not sure what she said now. I'm not able to go to the path if I remember she says it is not time yet. I did the decoding of the 2 letters. I guess I'm going to have to go and check the rooms again. Thanks again

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/25/09 01:20 AM

Good luck.
Be sure that you read all the papers on the desk and drawer in Janos' room - also your room.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/26/09 12:24 AM

Help Pls Can anyone give me a Save to where the gypsy agree's that I know my enemies and shows me the path. I have read every piece of document, paper and even the Bible and I can't seem to find what I'm missing to get her to show me the pathway. Been on this past for a while need to move on. Thanks in advance.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/26/09 12:40 AM

Just thought - have you finished developing the microfilm?
I sent you a saved game after the developing. Go back to Luana after this then.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/26/09 01:06 AM

When back to that point and no still she keeps saying it's not time yet know your enemies. I really need this Save if possible. I'm stuck and I've don't all the microfilming etc.. etc.. Thanks if you can

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/26/09 01:07 AM

I sent you a saved game 25+minutes ago. Check your mail.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/26/09 01:33 AM

Thanks MaG I'm checking right now

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/26/09 01:18 PM

How did it go, Karen?
Posted By: nancykj

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/27/09 04:52 AM

Hello, I'm new to this site, so not sure of the protocol, but I really need the saved game after the blue pentagram thingy in the prison. My mouse just does not keep still in this game and this is just impossible to do. Would appreciate the help.
Posted By: Rice burner

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/27/09 05:54 AM

Hi Nancy, welcome to Gameboomers. I will get that save off to you in a few minutes.
Kay

The save has been sent. Good luck.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/27/09 08:32 AM

Thank you for your quick reply Rice Burner, but I have not received anything in my mail as yet. Am I not doing something or did it just get lost in the mail? Can we try again?

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/27/09 08:41 AM

OOPs! I'm so sorry Kay.....I hadn't checked my other e-mail. Thank you so much.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/27/09 10:26 AM

Thanks, Kay!

welcome to GameBoomers, nancykj. Hope you're enjoying the game so far.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/29/09 10:53 PM

I'm still working on try to get the gypsy to show me the path and she keeps saying not time yet. I'm trying to figure out what I'm missing In my objective I just have 2 more things to do so it can be marked off. know your enemies and friends, and search in Janos room completely. I have completed all the codes and did all the lab work and figure out the microfile. Can some one help me figure out what I'm missing here. I'm truely stuck and I don't know what to do next to get those 2 objectives off the listand get the gypsy to show me the pathway. Thanks

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/29/09 11:11 PM

There's a leaflet that usually ignored on the dek of Janos. That might help the enemies.
As for friends - check that you have finished everything at the attic.

Do you still have the saved game I sent - it didn't work?

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/29/09 11:28 PM

MaG Is this leaflet by I think a ashtray and it's a little bit hard to get the indictor on it? What I'm I looking for in the attic? And the saved game u sent, It wouldn't go into my file for some reason. I downloaded it and even numbered it but, I managed to go back a couple of my saves and started again from there.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/29/09 11:37 PM

The leaflet or brochure is part of several things you picked up. I think it's with books.

Listen to the wax cylinders and read everything there. Also take the gramophone when done.
Also read the letters-packet on the desk in your room.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/30/09 12:14 AM

I found what I was missing so simple too Thanks

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/30/09 12:30 AM

Can we be in on the secret? wink

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/30/09 07:35 AM

Hi all, I'm back......is it just me or does this game get harder and harder at ever turn? I just sailed through the beginning, now I need help for every puzzle. Anyway, I have a weird question. Does anyone know if, when you are in the darkroom, you accidentally open the paper with the main light on does it ruin the whole box? Because I cannot get the exposed sheet past the second tray without it being trash. I have redone all the trays to make sure they are right, but nothing. What do I do now?

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/30/09 11:57 AM

Hi nancy,

Yes, if you open the photographic paper box when the main light is still on then it ruins all the papers. Are you close enough to a saved game prior to this that you can go back and replay? If not, I have a save that I can send to you.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/30/09 04:23 PM

Of course my last save was way before a bunch of tedious stuff that I really don't want to do again, so, yes, a saved game would be great. If it wasn't for you guys, this game would've been deleted by now cuz it sure is stumping me. Thanks again!

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 04/30/09 04:44 PM

The save's on its way, nancy, check your e-mail in a few minutes.

Yes, it's a difficult game (but fun!). Hope you're enjoying it so far, though. laugh

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/01/09 01:14 AM

Hi I'm trying to do this Japanese Tile Puzzle. What I'm I suppose to do with it. I got the pattern up on the wall but, I can't move or do anything with it. I have the Pattern one on the WT the 4th one looks like a spider. I haven't no idea what to do with this. Can someone give me some major help. Thanks in advance.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/01/09 02:02 AM

Thank you again for the save, worked great and I am done with the game, it was an awesome game, I loved it.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/01/09 02:14 AM

Nancy,
Glad you enjoyed and finished the game.

Karen,
You see the tile puzzle on the floor.
You do the tile puzzle.
If you do it correctly - a cutscene is seen automatically and steps on the wall of the well and connection to the other side appear.
Best to check if your tile puzzle is finished or done correctly.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/01/09 02:38 AM

MaG, What tile puzzle? The only thing on the floor is the little door and when you lift it you die and the puzzle on the wall with the 2 half skeltons changes. I'm I missing something?

MaG I found it. Thanks

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/01/09 02:47 AM

Karen,

From your post - you turned around after you opened the panel on the floor.

Let's review this part.

You raised the gate. You go forward and see the well room.
There is a skull across the well at the other side.
You then turn around and face the hallway or next room you came from.
You look down and see a lever on the floor. You pull that lever and the gate drops.
Once that gate drops - a panel on the floor opens - written there is a sentence that says - Don't look back.

So - do what it says - don't turn around to the skull on the other side of the well or you die.
If you do turn around - you will see a 'clue' to a tile puzzle but you will die then.
If you don't turn around, the panel will show a tile puzzle that you need to solve.

If you solve it correctly, then as I said a way to the other side appears.

Glad you found it.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/01/09 03:36 AM

Where is this mirror located I'm finding it hard to find it if it is on the edge of the well when you come up your back on the platform, can it be located went standing there.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/01/09 11:56 AM

You'll see steps on the side of the well wall leading up to outside. Climb the steps up and out to the surface. You're now in a new area. Turn around, and you'll see the mirror on the edge of the well.

Did you find the bracelet yet?

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/01/09 12:23 PM

Hi Rushes, I found it duh so easy once you know where to go.. Thanks again

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/01/09 12:28 PM

You're welcome. smile Glad that helped.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/01/09 06:15 PM

I have 2 questions...I'm at the pillars, I'm trying to figure out the right symbols for each pillar. When I come to the one thats called (Jacobs) ladder the object a torch lite, where do I find this lite torch, was it suppose to of been in my inventory. The only lite torch I found was in the well but ever time I go to remove it the flame goes out. Is the one??? Plus if the symbol is burnt into the pillar already and there is a mistake can it be replaced with the right symbol and if so how do I remove the one thats a mistake??? Thanks for your help

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/01/09 06:40 PM

Karen,

The walkthrough states: Light the torch at top of pillar.
So look up and light the torch on top of that pillar.
The other pillars should not have any torch lit. luck

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/01/09 08:20 PM

I'm at the very end and I don't know if I answered the questions right that the WT showed but, I'm in a flame of fire and I can't use that weapon and I keep getting killed can I get a hitten answer what I have to do. I'm not able to use my inventory when I'm in this state.. Thanks

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/01/09 08:45 PM

Can you still see Dracula, what happens if you click on him?

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/01/09 09:19 PM

I'm not sure didn't try clicking on him but at what point do I try. I can see him all the time as his vanishes green smoke moves around. I got the bomb from inventory up on the left of the screen so I'd be ready but, when all h--- brakes loose I'm not able to use it and I die. Let me go back and see If I can click on him. Any more Idea's would be helpful. I be back to let you know.

----------------

I got it. If you follow the WT to the right answers it works out the way it's suppose to. The final end is automatic. This games was very good. Thanks to everyone who helped me on some of the problems with it.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/01/09 09:28 PM

Glad you got through. thumbsup
Posted By: Carry

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/04/09 03:41 PM

Hi,
I'm stuck in the dispensary, I can't manage to develop the microfilms. As I've read in one of your replies that it was due to opening the box with developping paper with the light on, I came back to an early save and did everything again, but I ended up with the same results, I've tried it several times for 5 days with the same result: "This paper is good for the trash"!!! I diluted the acid, I did everything according to the different walkthroughs I could find, but nothing has changed and I can't go on... Could you help me please? I'm desperate! :-( could you send me a save?
Thanks for any help you could give me!!

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/04/09 03:47 PM

Hi Carry, welcome to GameBoomers.

A saved game is on its way to you, check your e-mail in a few minutes.
Posted By: Carry

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/04/09 03:54 PM

Thanks for your amazingly quick reply Rushes!!!
I'll check my mail in a few minutes!!

Thanks again!

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/04/09 03:54 PM

You're welcome! If you need any further help just let us know.
Posted By: razornana

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/05/09 11:20 AM

I have a similar problem.. if someone could help me with a saved game after the second blood trials? Because my #4 results won't work frown

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/05/09 12:55 PM

Hi razornana, welcome to GameBoomers. I removed the e-mail address from your post for security reasons.

Sending a saved game across to you now.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/05/09 04:06 PM

thank you a lot smile

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/05/09 04:50 PM

You're welcome. smile Enjoy the rest of the game.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/05/09 08:39 PM

I have yet again a problem. I got to the cellars, I won the game with Janos.. but I can't go out.. the door is not blocked anymore, but it won't open.. what can I do?

-------------

nevermind..

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/05/09 10:12 PM

Did you figure it out, razornana?
Posted By: LostScrupples

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/06/09 01:54 PM

Hi all. I'm new to the forum and having trouble with a portion of Dracula 3. I am at the dispensery developing the microfilm. However, I keep ruining the pictures. I don't know if I am not leaving them in the solution long enough, or too long for that matter. Can anyone help please?

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/06/09 02:18 PM

Hi LostScrupples, welcome to GameBoomers.

Did you open the photopaper box while the main light was still on? You may have inadvertently ruined the papers, in which case you may need to go back to an earlier saved game and replay.

The timings for each tray dunking need to be accurate, so time them against a watch.

If you still have trouble, let us know. luck

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/06/09 02:42 PM

I will try timing with a watch. Nah, I didn't notice the box until I turned on the red light. So it is probably a problem with my timing. I will let you know how I do. Thank you for the reply

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/06/09 02:50 PM

Hope that works for you!

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/06/09 07:53 PM

I passed the developing the first time after getting the advice, thank you so much. However, I am stuck again! This time, I am stuck on the tile puzzle, inside the prison? I have tried everything and still cannot work through it. Is there a possibility of anyone sending a save for this? Thanks again for the help

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/06/09 08:09 PM

Glad you got through the photo developing. thumbsup

A save for the tile puzzle is on its way to you, check your e-mail in a few minutes.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/06/09 08:41 PM

Thank you so much, it worked! Carrying on to the next step...

Thanks again! yay

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/06/09 08:44 PM

You're welcome. Enjoy the rest of the game. smile
Posted By: Christine48

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/11/09 09:39 PM

I have not been able to draw the pentagram-lousy mouse maybe.
Can you send me a saved game after the pentagram has been drawn?

I am confused abour whether i needed to start a new topic or add to this one. Please let me know how to do it correctly if i did it wrong. Thanks!

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/11/09 09:49 PM

Hi Christine48, welcome to GameBoomers.

It's entirely up to you if you start a new thread for the game, or post on an existing thread. All we ask is that you then stay with that thread for the remainder of your gameplay so that we can keep track of your progress if you need further help. smile

A saved game for the pentagram is on its way to you, check your e-mail in a few minutes.
Posted By: JIMMYK

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/21/09 01:31 PM

hi, i cannot enter the photo developing room! i put the fuse in the middle top row and other combinations but nothing works!can someone help?

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/21/09 01:57 PM

Hi JimmyK,

After placing the copper wire at middle top row, did you lower the handle to the On position?

Check the developing room to see if light is now on. It is the room previously in darkness which leads off from Maria's bedroom.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/21/09 02:31 PM

the power is on and still can't get into the room!

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/21/09 04:38 PM

Do you have Janos' letter?
Hav you examined the holes and signature of that letter?

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/22/09 02:43 PM

Yes and yes! maybe send a save at or near this point?

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/22/09 04:17 PM

I sent you several saved game files. Hopefully one of them is where you are now.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/22/09 06:23 PM

Hi MaG, thanks for the saves! I am on my way! Thanks again for the help!

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/22/09 07:31 PM

Great! Enjoy the game.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/23/09 02:42 PM

Hi, i am trying to give the matches to the gravedigger sitting on the steps--keep getting red slash through gears symbol! he doesn't mention anything about them!can someone help?

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/23/09 03:09 PM

Have you listened to Van Bergen's wax cylinder which mentions Luciana Hartner? Then did you examine the tomb next to the rose bush in the cemetery, so you know you need to find a way to open it somehow? That should then enable you to exchange the matches for the shovel. luck

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/23/09 04:49 PM

hi Rushes, it just isn't happening!how about a save!

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/23/09 06:23 PM

I don't have a labelled save at exactly this spot, but I'll send you a couple from around this point in the game, and hopefully one of them will be what you need. Check the inventory to see what's already been done. smile

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/24/09 02:53 PM

I had forgotten to try to take the spade after using a save from MaG! I tried to take it and then he asked for the matches-everything is OK now!thanks for the help Rushes!

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/24/09 05:27 PM

Glad you're on your way again, Jimmy. thumbsup
Posted By: DaisyDell

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/24/09 07:57 PM

I have the same problem keeping a steady hand and mouse so I'm really stuck. Could I please have a save after the blue pentagram so I can get out of this cave?

Thank you GB for all your super help.

Daisy Dell

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/24/09 08:00 PM

Daisy,

It's on the way. Have fun.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/24/09 09:55 PM

wave

Yeah! It worked! I am now in the snow. Can't thank you enough. I've never used a "save" before so it was a learning exercise as well thanks to your clear instructions.

Can't do without GB!

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/25/09 02:10 AM

yay Enjoy the game - it's a fun one.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/25/09 12:15 PM

broccoli
How do I qualify for the neat icons under my name? I can't seem to find where to add one to my profile.

Thanks.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/25/09 01:37 PM

Go to My Place at top of the page.
Then My Place.
Scroll to bottom of page to the avatar text.
Select either link to an avatar from your own web page or select the stock avatar.
If you select stock avatar, you will get another frame of in stock avatars here at GB. Select one. and it will be placed on your profile page.
Be sure to click the 'submit' button at bottom of the page when you are done.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/27/09 01:57 PM

Hi, finished the game!thanks again for the help!

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/27/09 04:33 PM

You're welcome, Jimmy. Glad you finished.
Posted By: mchead

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/27/09 09:39 PM

I am having the same problem that some of you are having. I am at the point where i am trying to get to the chapel, and Luana keeps telling me that i still have to know my enemies. i can not think of any thing else that there could be for me to do. could some one plesase help me in this. How do i get her to show me the path???????, and move the bush from the path.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/27/09 09:50 PM

Hi mchead, welcome to GameBoomers.

Make sure that you have read all the papers on the desk and drawer in Janos' room. Also check your own room. That should give you the information you need to know your enemies and for Luana to reveal the path.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/27/09 11:48 PM

Well i have been up and down from there and i have read everything that had an icon on it and still i get nothing. am i doing something wrong or am i not seeing something i should?

And thank you very much for the welcome.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/28/09 12:09 AM

There's a leaflet or single paper that is usually missed either on the pile of paper on top of the desk or in the drawer.
Please double check that.
Also read all the documents picked up. luck

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/28/09 12:26 AM

i am pretty sure i have done that more than once, but i will give it another try. thank you for your help. and i will let you know.

best wishes to all

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/28/09 01:16 AM

mchead,

Check your e-mail. Hope that helps.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/28/09 12:12 PM

i got it thank you so much. i will give it a shot. i'll let you know what happens. thank you

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/28/09 05:49 PM

luck

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/29/09 02:16 PM

sorry but it did not work.everything else has been decoded, everything is in inventory, i have a line though everything but she still will not let me pass. what else could i possibly be missing???? please help me. anybody. i would realy love to finish this game, and not uninstall it. but it might be coming to that point.very mad at this point. can some one please tell me what else can i do.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/29/09 02:20 PM

The saved game did not work?

Did you renumber correctly?
Did you check all the other icons-profile-gargoyles at the load page to see if it can be loaded on another profile?

As for your stumper - you missed something - read or examine everything in inventory.
Check the attic again - just click on everything. Read everything.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/29/09 05:40 PM

oh my god i found it. i just finished the game AWESOME. i want to thank you all for the much needed help. you guys are the best in gameing. i am sooooo glad that i found such a site for help. and i want to thank every one in this forum site.

thank you all, and for those i wish all of you the best of luck.

sincerely
michele... aka= mchead.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/29/09 05:51 PM

Glad you finished the game! bravo Hope you enjoyed it.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/30/09 12:00 PM

Having lots of trouble at the dispensary. I've done the 6 blood tests 4 times - using new samples - and still can't get a positive Ok from Father Arno. He says he has entered something wrong. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I resorted to the "walkthrough" and did everything described therein. I need help or a "save" please.

Thanks.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/30/09 01:24 PM

Daisy,

It's on the way.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/30/09 08:13 PM

Thanks so much. As usual, very prompt help! I'm now past the developing room and hope I don't get "sssssstuck" again.

Re: Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - 05/30/09 08:52 PM

You're welcome. You can work the game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community