GB HOMEPAGE

Diamon Jones Amulet of the World

Posted By: hjulygirl

Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/12/09 06:55 PM

I'm not good at flying a plane. I just keep dying in Cairo, Part one. Does anyone have save after the flight?
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/12/09 07:10 PM

Hi hjulygirl,

I played the earlier version of this game and so my saves wouldn't be compatible, unfortunately. Is this the part where you need to left & right click to balance the plane in flight? If so, perhaps after you initially get the plane balanced, left & right clicking constantly and quickly will stop the plane from tilting too drastically.

I'm not certain how many members are playing this game right now, so if you're still having problems we'll have to wait for help.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/12/09 08:12 PM

I guess I'll have to wait. I keep trying, but the plane keeps crashing.

Thanks
Posted By: Janspack

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/13/09 12:31 AM

I'm having the same problem trying to get him to climb the rope into the museum. No matter how fast I click, he still keeps falling off the rope. Are there any tricks to this that I should know about?
Posted By: MaG

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/13/09 12:36 AM

welcome Janspack,

I'm not sure if this part is correct:

Climb the rope:
When the left arrow flashes, immediately click the left mouse button.
When the right arrow flashes, immediately click the right mouse button.
Diamon automatically enters the window.
Posted By: kjos

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/13/09 02:45 PM

I have the rocks,hammer and the chisle but I can't find the tray to put the rocks on. Looked all ove the place. The WT doesn't tell you where the tray is. Thanks
Richard
Posted By: GBC

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/13/09 03:17 PM

kjos, the tray is right next to where you picked up the chisle.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/13/09 03:25 PM

Thanks Gail will look again. I found it ok. Climed up the wall to the window first try.
Richard
Posted By: dorish

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/13/09 04:45 PM

I am also stuck at the airplane part, so if anyone has a save I would be very grateful. Can anyone tell me where the save games would be? I have Vista Home Premium 64 bit. I don't see any compatability files when I go into the game specs on MY Computer. Thank you in advance,

Doreen

It's OK for now, I persevered and got past the airplane part. I found that I had to click quite quickly to try to keep out of the red areas. If I held the mouse down for too long on either side then I would crash.---I would still like to know Where the saved games are though, as I am sure I will be needing one at some point.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/13/09 04:57 PM

I have win xp and I couldn't find any saves. Don't know where they are. Thanks
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/13/09 05:20 PM

Great, Doris.

Richard - in XP try: GFI\Amulet\save

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/13/09 05:23 PM

Thanks MaG. No idea where to look. Will look in there. No luck can't find anything you described to me. I don't need a save yet but it's nice to know where they are.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/13/09 08:18 PM

I sure could use that save, if anyone has one.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/13/09 08:55 PM

I have a save only if I can find out where it is. Will keep looking.
Richard
Posted By: GIOVANNA LARIOU

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/13/09 08:55 PM

Where did you find this game? sick

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/13/09 09:31 PM

BF has it.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/13/09 09:41 PM

You mean Big Fish? or something else. The abbreviations are not helping me at all whistle

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/13/09 09:45 PM

Big Fish it is. Sorry I thought you knew. My mistake
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/13/09 10:34 PM

Thank you thumbsup
Posted By: bri

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/14/09 04:02 AM

it's on Bigfish games. Does anyone know were to get the walkthrough please?
Posted By: misslilo

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/14/09 05:54 AM

If you actually go to Bigfish and find the game and read the text there, you should find a link to their own walkthrough.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/14/09 10:05 AM

crazy Thanks Misslilo, found that out later.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/14/09 01:31 PM

Has anybody found out where the saves are yet. Looked in the program and couldn't find any. They must be somewhere. Thanks
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/14/09 05:13 PM

hi Richard,I have Vista Home premium 64Bit. If you can't find them with XP, then I don't have a snowball's chance in you know where. I have saved a TON of times in this game. Just arrived in Tibet and am rewriting the saves.I have to keep saving the game to go look at the walkthrough. What part of the game are you at?

Doreen

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/14/09 05:21 PM

Doreen
I'm in the bedroom and have to re-arrange the luggage. There is a gun in the bottom chest. I keep saving and go back to the WT. This is a great game. I really don't need any saves just wanted to know where the were. I think I'm ahead of you a little.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/14/09 06:07 PM

No Richard, I am ahead of you. The luggage one is a pain. I copied down all the numbers from the W/T and more than halfway through, realised they were not going to work, but since I was already there, I carried on and managed to get through it. If you look at the W/T on BFG you have a ways to go before you reach Tibet. Good luck,

Doreen

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/14/09 06:16 PM

If I keep going real fast maybe I can catch up to you. I made a print screen of the luggage puzzle.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/14/09 06:25 PM

Hope it works for you. I have finished for the day. I am in tibet and have to throw dynamite at rocks, but it's not going too well. Catch up with you tomorrow.

Doreen

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/14/09 06:51 PM

Doreen
How do you exit from the luggage puzzle? I have to shut my pc down to get out of the puzzle. I pushed Escape but it doesn't help.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/14/09 07:06 PM

I don't remember but can you go left? Did you check your mail?

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/14/09 07:06 PM

Richard, I also had to shut my computer down and go to a previously saved game. What I did next time was to save the game just before I started the puzzle--before I clicked on the cases after he realises that his gun is in the bottom case.Save there. Luckily, I got through on the next try. Good luck. If you got to the part of the W/T where it says 6C, 1C, do the rest youself, because I realised the next few moves in the W/t were not going to work.Unfortnately I did not write them down.

Doreen

No Mag, you can't go in any direction, and, as Richard said, ESC doesn't work.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/14/09 07:12 PM

Thanks Doreen I did a save just before the puzzle to. You shouldn't have to shut the pc down. Will keep trying.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/15/09 04:31 PM

I am having Lots of trouble trying to get Diamon to throw the dynamite (in Tibet). I have looked at the walkthrough umpteen times, clicked on where the arrow shows, but the hand icon will not change into a "user" fist so that he can throw the dynamite. I would ask for a saved game, but I cannot for the life of me find where they are stored on my Vista Home Premium 64 Bit computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Doreen
Posted By: Trisha

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/15/09 04:42 PM

Hello has anyone figured out how to beat the airplane part I just can't seem to get it. If anyone has a save would love to have it. Thank you Trisha

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/15/09 05:12 PM

Trisha I have a save if you could tell me where it is stored. Looked all over the pc but couldn't find a save.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/15/09 05:23 PM

Richard, have you reached Tibet yet?

Doreen

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/15/09 05:53 PM

I'm at the shooting gallery, really hard when he has been drinking. Tried it last night before I retired to bed. Will try a little later. By the way Doreen, do you know where the saves are stored. I sure would like to know
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/15/09 07:35 PM

Have no idea. Looked again for about 1/2 hr today, even Googled it, and still can't find them. The shooting took me 5 or 6 tries. I don't do arcadey-type things, and being 63 yrs old, my reflexes are not that fast or accurate,but I made it.

Doreen

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/15/09 07:44 PM

Finally made it to the Tibetan Village. Now on with the game. I printed a walkthrough for the game 34 pages,long game.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/15/09 08:34 PM

When you get out of the village to the mountain let me know. The W/T misses a few CRUCIAL steps. If you can figure it out by yourself that's great. If not,I have the step by step directions.This one gave me a lot of grief LOL! Still haven't completed it.

Doreen

Wont be on again until tomorrow--picking up my G/Daughter in the AM.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/15/09 10:26 PM

Doreen
Will let you know how I made out of the village to the mountain.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/15/09 10:35 PM

richard, I looked for an hour or so and still could not find the saved games either. Well maybe someone will be able to tell us soon. Thank you Trisha

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/15/09 10:46 PM

Trisha
The saves have got to be somewhere on the pc. I don't understand why we can't find them. I've never had any trouble finding other game saves.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/15/09 10:59 PM

Richard, Trisha
I have tried everything searching for where the saves are, with no luck. I'm still stuck with the airplane.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/15/09 11:03 PM

hjulygirl
I still have the airplane save for you just waiting where to find it. Weird isn't it.
Richard
Posted By: sierramindy

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/16/09 12:28 AM

The English subtitles in this game are not all that good, so it is obvious the makers of this game do not know it very well, which has me wondering could the saves be in another language? I do not know how to do saves or look for them so this is just a wild guess on my part.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/16/09 01:09 AM

think I cannot find any saves I'm on xp. Can't seem to get diamon to do things like light the stove or crack the ampule, he just keeps saying does that make any sense. Been caught twice in the games were you can't just leave the game unless you do the puzzle or switch off the power. really frustrating,can anyone see if I'm missing something or is it just the game?

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/16/09 01:36 AM

bri
I have the same trouble when I want to leave the puzzle I have to reboot my pc. also have xp. Just make sure you finish the puzzle. Really hard to find any hot spots.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/16/09 01:39 AM

Richard,

Did the possible place of the saved games I posted before fizzled out?

BTW - search for Amulet - not Diamon.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/16/09 01:54 AM

MaG yes I searched everything on my hard-drive. Looked for the amulet but couldn't find it. Do you have the game? If you do I bet you can find the saves. I spent two hrs. searching everything on my pc. I even went into games that I've got installed just by chance it might be stuck there. Thanks
Richard
Posted By: Archee

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/16/09 02:05 AM

Does anyone have a save for the golden dragon puzzle that's in the temple maze? I have been trying for hours. Would appreciate any help.
Thanks duh

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/16/09 02:19 AM

Richard - ah you did not read my older post to you then. I have the address that you could check.

Archee - sorry. my saves are on a bery old version of the game and would not work with the new ones.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/16/09 02:54 AM

I've just started playing the game and I have come across a couple of puzzles that I couldn't work so I hit the Esc key and that got me out of the puzzle and back into the scene. Does this change later in the game and the Esc key no longer works? Or have you guys missed that way of leaving?

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/16/09 05:32 AM

I tried the escape key on the golden dragon puzzle (temple maze). It does not get you out doing this puzzle. Not sure I am going to complete the game unless I can get this puzzle. If anyone comes up w/a save, please let me know. think
Posted By: Uncle Reg

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/16/09 09:50 AM

For saved games, look here:

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\amulet\save

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/16/09 12:50 PM

Thanks Uncle Reg
Richard,
Try C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\amulet\save
I think he found it.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/16/09 01:58 PM

Thanks hjulygirl, MaG and Reg- I found the saves with your help.

Trisha check your E- Mail for a airplane save.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/16/09 04:06 PM

Richard
I would use the airplane save too.
Thanks

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/16/09 04:21 PM

ok hjulygirl will send it to you, a little later hope you can wait. I'm on my lap top now and my wife is on the other pc where the game is.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/16/09 04:33 PM

I am slowly working my way through the game praying I don't need a save, as I still can't find mine. I am now in the Temple speaking to the monk. Where are you up to Richard?

Doreen

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/16/09 05:08 PM

Last night I put the dynamite in the rocks to make a landslide. I haven't played it today. hjulygirl wants a save just as soon as I get on my other pc. Try C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\amulet\save. Easy once you know where to look.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/16/09 06:21 PM

Actually, flying the plane is easy if you know the trick to it. Do not bother to look at the plane trying to keep it straight as by the time you see it tilt to one side or the other it is way too late. Don't worry about any birds either as you will never see them. What you need to do is to keep focused on the panel with the red and green area and that yellow/gold mark set above the middle of the green area. Keep your eyes there, watching to see that the needle stays centered on that yellow mark. Your eyes will guide your fingers on the mouse as long as you concentrate on watching that needle. It may take a few tries as it isn't all that easy, but it isn't all that hard either.
BTW, when I did it I didn't realize how it ended and expected Diamon to land the plane, so what really happens instead came as a BIG surprise to me. Worth the price of the game right there in terms of enjoyment!

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/16/09 06:24 PM

hjulygirl,check your E-Mail for a save.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/16/09 11:14 PM

Richard

Thanks a million. The save got me through and now I'm shooting bottles in the bar.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/16/09 11:37 PM

Glad the save helped ,hjulygirl
Shooting the bottles isn't that hard let curser float to the
bottle and shoot.It took me about three tries..
Richard
Posted By: gaily

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/17/09 03:21 PM

Hi all,
I'm stuck at "Daddy's Camp" The walkthrough says to use the screwdriver to pluck gems from the sphinx.....(for the matching puzzle)can anyone tell me where the bloomin' sphinx is? there is a head/face guarding the pyramid, but nothing removeable is found there...help help duh

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/17/09 03:38 PM

The head and face is the sphinx. I think you have to use the screw driver on his eyes to get the gems. Diamond will say he has strange eyes than take the gems out.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/17/09 06:08 PM

Thanks for the walkthrough! I am still waiting for someone to get to the golden dragon puzzle in the temple maze. I could sure use a save when someone has it.

opps, my last post should have been to a moderator. I still have problems trying to figure out where to post a different question to when no one has brought up the specific problem yet.
sorry

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/17/09 06:31 PM

Archee,

Since this is an open thread that everyone uses and you posted on this thread already - you continue using theis thread.

Let's wait for someone to help you.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/17/09 08:11 PM

Archee
Do you want a save after the maze puzzle? The save had all the map pieces and the 10 golden pcs.. I guess I need a save after the gold dragon statuette puzzle. WOW I can't believe I solved the puzzle. Anybody want a save after the gold dragon puzzle. Thanks
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/17/09 10:42 PM

I'm in the maze and can't find the last piece of the map.
I guess I need that save.
Thanks

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/17/09 10:47 PM

The only save I have is after I solved the gold dragon puzzle. That comes after the maze. You can have it if you want it. The dragon puzzle was really hard. You can keep trying the maze and get to the dragon puzzle and try it. If you can't solve the dragon then use my save.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/17/09 11:01 PM

I just found the map piece.
Thanks

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/17/09 11:30 PM

Let me know if you need any saves.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 12:02 AM

headscratch Can't believe it I'm still stuck in the hangar, can't find the hot spots to give the pilot the ampule any idea's out there. He just keeps saying and does it make any sense. cry

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 12:06 AM

bri,

Click to reveal..
Find transport to the desert:
Hangar:
Look around. Click on Fuffy Wilson, the pilot and see that he is drunk.
Go to the shelving rear of the room. Take the cup with water at middle shelf.
Open all the drawers to get: coffee, coffee pot, sugar, ammonia and matches.
Go back to the front of the plane. Try to use the ammonia on Fuffy.
Make coffee: In inventory, combine cup with water and coffee pot.
Combine coffee pot with water and coffee. Add sugar to coffee pot with water and coffee.
Click on small gas stove left of the green cloth.
Place the filled coffee pot on the gas stove.
Use matches on gas stove. Diamon automatically takes the boiled coffee.
Combine the boiled coffee with empty cup to get cup of coffee.
Use the cup of coffee on Fuffy Wilson.
Diamon tells Fatima to tell Wilson that he'll buy him a new plane since he will fly the plane himself.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 12:07 AM

bri
Did you give the pilot a hot cup of coffee?
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 01:30 AM

lol thanks Richard, it's just so touchy and I haven't even tried flying the plane yet wish me luck thanks

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 03:52 AM

Please can someone send me a saved game for the airplane. Thank you Trisha

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 05:08 AM

laugh sorry Mag thanks for the help thought it was Richard. Anyway I am inside the pyramid just now no problem with flying or anything else, cruising thanks again

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 09:57 AM

Thanks and yes I would like the save after the puzzle...that is what I am stuck on trying to put together. I appreciate!!!

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 12:50 PM

Richard
Looks like I need the dragon save after all. I have put the dragon together several times, but then it doesn't go forward?

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 01:36 PM

hjulygirl--check your E-Mail
Richard
Posted By: Johnnycowgirl

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 02:47 PM

I can't beleive my game wouldn't run properly your comments make me want to get back in there and get on with the adventure. Heres hoping my problems can be resolved, please, please, please.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 02:56 PM

Archee
What puzzle are you stuck at?
Richard
Posted By: Eric O.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 03:29 PM

Tibet.
How do I get the ring from the bird?
I already have the broom, sharpened scissors and razor.

Eric

PS. Is there a walkthrough somewhere?

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 03:37 PM

Eric
There is a WT on BigFish.

hjulygirl, Have you gotten out of the maze where you have to set the clock at six o'clock. I put the hands and got the icon at the bottom of the screen and the arrows on the clock light up but nothing happens.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 04:21 PM

Richard, did you push the OPEN button at the bottom of the screen? I think you can just walk forwards then. I am at the very end -- have been since yesterday--keep dying. I am now playing Dream Chronicles 3 for a break.

Doreen

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 04:26 PM

Doreen
I can't set the hands at 6 oclock , I press the green arrows and nothing happens. The only way to get out of it is to press the open button. I finally got it I was looking at the bottom clock instead of the one on the wall. Thanks
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 04:50 PM

Hi all,
I finally got him to pluck the saphires out of the sphinx. Now I am at the dragon puzzle....It looks complete and correct to me, but I am not getting any signal that it is done. The only thing that I can think of is that I have the hands/claws in the wrong spots. Any tips for me Richard? smirk

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 04:53 PM

gaily
Did you look at the WT where to put the dragon? When you do it right you will know it. Do you want a save.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 05:00 PM

Yes, I looked at the walkthrough and have him placed, I think, where it is shown there....(on the left side/middle)I even blew up the picture to try to see it better. Guess I'll just keep messing with him...I hate to give in. lol

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 05:12 PM

Don't give up I can send you a save.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 05:17 PM

Thank you Richard.
Getting a save means giving up to me. I'm not at home, so I'll have to get back to the game later today. I was hoping that I didn't need to switch his feet all around again...the other pieces positions are fairly obvious, but I will also check to make sure he is placed on the right squares. Thanks again.
Gaily wave
Posted By: menahune

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 05:45 PM

can some one help me, please, to get across the water where I'm supposed to jump on 'stable' rocks ... Diamon just keeps going down, and he says "aarrrgghh". This is a very funny game - and a long one - and I'm enjoying it

I think I'm close to the finish ... the walkthrough doesn't help because it just tells me to jump

maybe you could post a picture showing the rocks and which to jump on and in which order

I don't want a save

thanks

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 05:51 PM

I'm at the same part as you are menahune. I keep sinking into the lava. No clue on what rocks to jump to,just keep trying.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 08:32 PM

Hello I am sorry to ask this again but does someone have a save for the airplane at the beginning I am stuck and just can't get it. Thank you Trisha

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 08:36 PM

Richard
Thanks for the save, it got me a little further than I wrnted to be. But thanks

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 08:51 PM

Richard
Please send Trisha the airplane save you sent me.

Trisha save it in C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\amulet\save
Posted By: Eric O.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 08:52 PM

Johnson.
I managed to shoot all the vases, but Johnson doesn't die. What am I missing?

Greetz, Eric

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 10:19 PM

Trisha
Check your e-mail.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 10:43 PM

Richard

Did you make it over the Lava? I believe I need a save or a hint.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/18/09 11:06 PM

hjulygirl
Ha I'm still trying to get over the rocks. Now you can send me a save--ha ha ha. Just kidding. That's a tough one. I guess if I keep on trying I will make it in time. Made it over to the other side using the right side stones.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/19/09 02:19 AM

scared Help!!!! I'm back in the bar just won at dice, was going to save the game but all the slots are full. Can I overwrite with this game? too scared to try anything in case I have to start again, I await your answer.thanks, anyone who knows that is.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/19/09 12:23 PM

When the last vase has been shot, a piece of paper is supposed to fall out of it. Diamon is to pick it up and read it. Then I think he can kill Johnson. I am still trying to shoot all of the vases--keep dying Lol. I am just not fast enough.

Doreen

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/19/09 12:49 PM

Richard,
Can I get the save you sent out by email for Golden Dragon Puzzle please. I need it for the end of the puzzle.
Thanks

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/19/09 01:17 PM

Archee
Check your e-mail.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/19/09 01:51 PM

waveThank you very much

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/19/09 02:05 PM

Glad to help.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/19/09 02:57 PM

Finally made it over the lava.
Now on to the vases.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/19/09 03:00 PM

Lots of luck can't make any headway.
Richard
Posted By: menahune

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/19/09 03:30 PM

hjulygirl - please, please, tell us how you did it

I love this game, and it's driving me nuts - every night, I say to myself, "let it go", and then the next day I'm trying again
Posted By: dolly

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/19/09 07:16 PM

hi am stuck at the wind chime and the gong tried every thing driving me crazy help

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/19/09 08:03 PM

Just follow the WT and you won't have any trouble. It's really not that hard dolly. It took me about five tries.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/20/09 12:18 AM

I made it all the way to the vases and I don't think I will be able to go any farther. I'm happy I made it this far and I did like many parts of this game. I liked the Golden Dragon puzzle very much since I had the walkthrough screenshot that showed where the dragon went and how it looked. Very, very helpful and I feel that should have been in the game itself, maybe on the map of the maze with the ability to go back and forth to check on it. That makes the rest of the puzzle really fun to play, at least I certainly found it so.
The problem with shooting the vases is not only not being fast enough, but why does Diamon kick the vase after shooting it instead of moving out of the way of the blue fire ball? This delay I don't need. I have made it to shooting 6 vases a few times but that's it. I'll try again tomorrow, but I'm not too hopeful of success, which in itself can make it harder to win. Anyway, the ending doesn't sound like all that much, so I won't be too upset if I don't make it. Good luck to everybody playing this game!

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/20/09 03:51 AM

rotfl Hi Richard I'm at the precipise , trying, trying being the operative word to get this slab bridge to the other side. Have you got any tips? Ive used all your others like flying and things like that but this seems too fast for me.Thankl you.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/20/09 12:42 PM

I feel exactly the same as you Sierra. I have got down to just trying the vases for about 1/2 an hr, then I go and play something else. This is my third day on this part. Yesterday I shot the sixth vase and Diamon died as he was going to pick up the piece of paper. I thought the blue balls would have stopped after the vases were all shot.I just can't get him to move quickly enough. I am 63 and do NOT play arcadey-type games, so I am thankful I got this far without having to ask for a save, which I couldn't have used anyway, as I still haven't found where the saves are on my Vista comp.

Doreen

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/20/09 02:33 PM

Menahune

Check your mail
Good Luck
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/20/09 02:48 PM

I had to send a message to BF tech support, the game froze on me when it switched characters and went behind the museum to catch Diamon sneaking out the back door.
Posted By: carlahelp

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/21/09 05:28 PM

Hi Richard,
I wonder if you could send me a save for the dragon puzzle and how to get into my saves. Appreciate it.
Thanks,
carlahelp

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/21/09 07:31 PM

cariahelp
cym.
Richard
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/21/09 08:33 PM

You can actually kick the vases instead of shooting them. I found that if I ran over to vase quickly and kicked it, I was able to be close enough to the vase to miss being hit. It didn't work every time but I found it was almost a guarantee that if used the gun I didn't have time to move away from the shot coming at me.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/21/09 09:36 PM

I got the save onto my desktop but now I can't find the saves or how to get to them. Can you ytell me where and how to find them?
Thank you,
carla

----------------

I got the saved game in my saves but when I start to play the save is not there. Now what do I do.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/21/09 09:38 PM

Please remember to use the Edit button and not stack your posts, carla, thanks. We answer all posts as soon as we can.

Save location: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\amulet\save

Did you renumber the save to follow in sequence?

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/21/09 10:07 PM

Rushes, I'm sorry but I wasn't thinking. This save thing has really got me in a pickle. I renamed the save to the one after the one I have the puzzle but now I have a blank square. Help me, please.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/21/09 11:19 PM

Thanks Rushes.carlahelp do you need another save?
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/22/09 12:50 AM

I sure do thank
you who helped with this. I really was stumped. I could not even get back to my game saves using C:\Documents...so I gave up and went back to the game and tried until I GOT IT. Thanks again,
carla

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/22/09 01:44 AM

bravo
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/22/09 07:41 PM

HI Richard
Could you please send me a save of the Dragon Puzzle after it is completed. I have been trying for hours and I can't get his feet to go in the right place. Thank you in advance.
Cathy

EDIT.. Never mind I figured it out. Thank you anyway.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/23/09 02:16 AM

think help, I have done the dragon puzzle a few times cannot work out what is wrong, keep changing his feet but still can't get it, would love a save but do not know were the saves are Ive looked high and low. Hope you can help.I have xp

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/23/09 01:32 PM

Save location: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\amulet\save
Sending you a dragon save.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/23/09 01:55 PM

Thanks, Richard.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/23/09 10:12 PM

wave Thanks Richard.

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/23/09 10:23 PM

Glad to have helped bri.
Richard

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/24/09 02:15 AM

bravo Couldn't use the save as I could not for the life of me find my saves looked were you said but still couldn't find them. The good bit is I did the golden dragon part on my own, so up to now I'm okay. Thank you once again.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 05/24/09 03:39 PM

When I'm shooting the jars (almost at the end) I can't get Diamon to move anywhere. He just stands there and gets shot. I noticed a few posts above mine that someone said they run over and kick the jars. Diamon won't move. Is there a special key combo or something I should do. I keep dying. Or doe's someone have a save for after this part ?

Cathy crazy
Posted By: corana

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 06/01/09 02:29 PM

Have just found where the saves are on Vista, just put amulet as the item you're looking for, please, someone send any saves you have for Diamon, even though I'm only at Fluffy Wilson!

Thanks

Terry

Re: Diamon Jones Amulet of the World - 06/01/09 05:42 PM

Cathy and Terry,

Let's hope someone will come and help you with this game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community