GB HOMEPAGE

ND treasure in the royal tower

Posted By: boo

ND treasure in the royal tower - 07/22/09 05:27 PM

hi having trouble getting into the library through the vent, i can climb the metal steps see the vent but cannot climb into it, i got the key and heard the noises from the floor, is there some thing else i havent done looked at the walkthrough, and seem to have done everything, i'm right at the begining of the game and banging my head against the wall any suggestions
thanks sue x
Posted By: MaG

Re: ND treasure in the royal tower - 07/22/09 05:37 PM

Have you entered the library earlier using the shaft, then the vent?

Re: ND treasure in the royal tower - 07/22/09 05:53 PM

no it wont let me in to the ventat all
Posted By: Rushes

Re: ND treasure in the royal tower - 07/22/09 06:00 PM

Hi boo,

Have you already tried the library door, so Nancy knows that it is locked?

Are you looking at the correct vent? Maybe you need to climb a little higher to get to the second floor. According to the walkthrough the grate looks ready to fall off, as if someone has used it previously.

Re: ND treasure in the royal tower - 07/22/09 09:28 PM

yes im at the right vent, but i havent tried the library door i'll give that ago thanks

Re: ND treasure in the royal tower - 07/22/09 09:31 PM

luck, let us know if that works for you.

Re: ND treasure in the royal tower - 07/23/09 11:15 AM

hi rushes no it didn,t work i have to access the vent from the second level or it wont let me climb the ladder at all and then it wont let me in the vent x
Posted By: blsbet44

Re: ND treasure in the royal tower - 07/23/09 11:31 AM

You say that you're at the beginning of the game.
One way you can help US is if you tell us what you've done so far thumbsup

Have you helped out the professor? She might need something from Jacques

Also see if Dexter has a job or 2 for you. You might need to "trigger" another file.

Exhaust all conversation with your suspects and call a few people
Then see what happens

Remember that a walkthough usually works if you're playing in that specific order (I found out the hard way lol :o))
This is an early ND game (one of my FAVES!!!!!) with no "task list" so you have to keep careful notes

Have fun bravo

blsbet44

Re: ND treasure in the royal tower - 07/23/09 12:45 PM

Thanks, blsbet.

Re: ND treasure in the royal tower - 07/23/09 07:35 PM

yes of course! i have got the boots from jacques and helped out the professer and looked around her room and done two things for dexter, found the two passports and talked to lisa about why she had two passports, got the oil can got stuck in the lift read book on fingerprints and books in the foyer, fixed the lights found the noise from below, looking at the walkthrough again i cant remember if i asked lisa about the secret garden and tower entrance and i'm trying to find her but she seems to have disapeared! i have gone through the walkthrough upto where i am and thats the only thing i haven't done gonna try and find lisa again and if that dosen't work then i'll start again see if that works hope this is helpfull x

Re: ND treasure in the royal tower - 07/23/09 07:53 PM

Check the in-game clock - if it's nighttime then no-one will be around to speak to. Good luck finding Lisa.

Re: ND treasure in the royal tower - 07/23/09 09:15 PM

i,ve started again using the walkthrough by the letter to the point i'm stuck and still no joy i,m afraid,going to take it off my computer and play the secrets of the shadow ranch or the creature of kapu cave instead I AM SULKING! i think its better for the games health just to leave it for now, and play something else thanks for your help! i sure ill be intouch over the next two games sue xx

Re: ND treasure in the royal tower - 07/23/09 10:08 PM

Argh, that's frustrating. frown
There are a heap of saved games HERE that you might find useful to get you past your stuck point, if you feel like persevering with it.

Re: ND treasure in the royal tower - 07/24/09 08:54 AM

wow thaanks rushes i have taken it off now but i will play it again at a later date,when i've forgiven it x

Re: ND treasure in the royal tower - 07/24/09 10:25 AM

thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community